ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N) Philippians 4:9 

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

(N) Deuteronomy 29:9 

Keep therefore the words of this covenant, [keeping His commands] and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

(N) Matthew 5:19 

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

(N) Acts 13:39 

And by him [Jesus] all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

• Like 2

(N) Matthew 7:24 

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

ps. Liking the new format…. Easier to navigate. 

• Like 2

(N) Deuteronomy 28:4

Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 

(N) Deuteronomy 28:5, 6

Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 

Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

(N) Isaiah 30:23 

Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.

(N) Psalm 31:20 

Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

(N) Deuteronomy 5:29 

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!

(N) Deuteronomy 6:3 

Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it ; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

(N) Romans 6:6 ?

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.