ClubAdventist is back!

Dr. Ronald Lawson

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

Dr. Ronald Lawson is a retired college professor who has published much about Adventism over a period of many years.  The URL below is a website the he has established where he will post some of his publications.    NOTE:  He has written so much that I question whether all that he has written will be posted.  As of today, several of his writings are available on that website.

https://ronaldlawson.net/

I do not agree with every position that Dr. Lawson has taken on Adventism.  But, I appreciate him for the following:

*  He has struggled to maintain a positive relationship with the SDA denomination which at times has not been easy to maintain.

*  He has published on aspects of Adventism that I do not believe anyone else had ever published.

*  He has, at times discovered new information about Adventism.

In short, if you are interested in Adventism and its history, his publications will add to your knowledge.

Gregory