ClubAdventist is back!

West Point Cadet Fired

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

For an interesting story of a West Point Graduatew who has been given a less than honoraboe release from the Army see:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged/ar-AAyPXpa?ocid=spartandhp

In my personal opinion, I believe that a major factor in this was what he may have said about major elected U.S. officials.  The U.S. military is supposed to not be involved in political activities.  Commissioned officers can be removed for what they say about the President and other elected officials.  Yes, that restricts their free speech.  But, it is legal.  IF they do not want to abide by it, they can et out.

Yes, it is possible that the U.S. can  go after him to recover the costs of his West Point education, due to a failure to complete his required service.  Whether this will happen remains to be seen.

Gregory

• Members

glad he's out... and I bet he's on the FBI's radar list now...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?