ClubAdventist is back!

Apocalypse

LifeHiscost

How many have heard the word used re: the recent fires in northern and southern California, as well as other parts of the world.

This is how much of the world is currently on fire

____________as of August 4, 1917

map of US wildfires

Popular Science built this map using Incident Information Web data and it's accurate as of August 4th. You can click here to find an interactive version.

Kendra Pierre-Louis

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :happysabbath:

Lift Jesus up!!

• 2 weeks later...

These are earthly fires and yes they do point to the Time of Trouble. But hang on to your seat, there is more to come because many claim HIM, but do not serve HIM! Why do I say this, the Jews, the Christian (all the different churches), SDA, the Mormons, the Jehovah Witness, the Messiah and YAHWEH, YAHUWAH etc. all claim to believe in the Bible the Mormons have their Bible too! Yet, appears nothing is right, this Country put in office a man that pertain nothing good in the Bible. The Bible said if you love me keep my Commandments and to the Law and the Testimony if do not according to it's Word there is not light! Who keeps all the Commandments and the Testimony?

Blessings!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 5:45 PM, stinsonmarri said:

These are earthly fires and yes they do point to the Time of Trouble. But hang on to your seat, there is more to come because many claim HIM, but do not serve HIM! Why do I say this, the Jews, the Christian (all the different churches), SDA, the Mormons, the Jehovah Witness, the Messiah and YAHWEH, YAHUWAH etc. all claim to believe in the Bible the Mormons have their Bible too! Yet, appears nothing is right, this Country put in office a man that pertain nothing good in the Bible. The Bible said if you love me keep my Commandments and to the Law and the Testimony if do not according to it's Word there is not light! Who keeps all the Commandments and the Testimony?

Blessings!

36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :prayer:

Lift Jesus up!!

• 9 months later...

That is NOT a map of how much of the world was currently on fire. It shows nothing outside of the USA, while much of Canada was also burning up. That's not to mention the rest of the world.

Part of my land burned in July. The fire was caused by neighbors on the other side of a hill. Fortunately, the air tankers dropping fire retardant and the fire crews save the houses and most of our land. We lost about 15 acres. Still cleaning it up.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451