ClubAdventist is back!

Dismal State of Affairs

B/W Photodude

I have chatted with some who have attended ministerial meetings and they reported figures in the church to be very dismal regarding such things as daily Bible study and even what per cent of the church even reads the Spirit of Prophecy (SOP) books by Sister Ellen White. Seems it is currently about 2% of the church even read SOP. I would assume this to be the NAD. Other divisions, while maybe not having access to SOP books, are much more into their Bible study.

I often hear things like Sister White was a good writer or some of what she wrote is meaningful, but more and more it seems that her writings are dismissed as being of no more value in today's times. I would suggest that those who have no use for her writings ponder the chapter "The Testimonies Slighted" in Volume 5 of the Testimonies for the Church. If you do not have this volume, the link will bring you to a .pdf file of the whole book.

http://truthfortheendtime.com/SOPText/Testimonies_for_the_Church/Testimonies for the Church Volume 5.pdf

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

BIG Tech data mongers has made it possible for a very intense opposition to her for a long time. I am not so sure about the 2% figure tho. Except for areas covered by the NAD.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).