ClubAdventist is back!

Woe be to the Man …

B/W Photodude

Unity is one thing Jesus wanted for for His people and His church. But the behavior of the leaders of some divisions is cause for concern in the positons they have taken in more than one issue. Especially is this a concern when they pushed their agenda even against a vote of the world church. 

Of particular concern is the effect it is having one the laity throughout the church. Many even wonder if the church will fall. This reminds me of a couple of situations. In the camp of the Israelites in the desert, what were the different individuals to do when Korah rebelled against Moses. We all know the results of that rebellion.

Another situation which bears some similarity is that in the case of domestic violence. Two parents can be fighting, but at the same time each one ordering the children watching to do something or go somewhere. And each one ordering the children to do the opposite of what the other orders. And the children know that either parent can inflict severe pain on them. So, we have the "leadership" of the NAD, TED, and SPU ordering the "children" to do different from the GC.

While I read often in the testimonies that you should not criticize the leaders in the church, but then what is a member to do when the leaders are criticizing each other? Each member of the church should feel under sacred obligations to guard strictly the interests of the cause of God. The individual members of the church are responsible for its distracted, discouraged state, by which the most sacred truths ever committed to man are dishonoured. There is no excuse for this condition of things.{5T 278.1} What does any member do when conflict exists in many levels of the church from the highest all the way down to the local church? Truly, it is easy to agree with, "Times that will try men's souls are just before us, and those who are weak in the faith will not stand the test of those days of peril." {5T 273.1}

Woe be to the man that shall in the least degree seek to hinder the work which God is doing. We must labour for others; we must try to weaken the hold of our brethren upon their earthly treasures; for many will sell their birthright to eternal life for worldly advantages. {5T 274.3}

The worst enemies we have are those who are trying to destroy the influence of the watchmen upon the walls of Zion. Satan works through agents. He is making an earnest effort here. He works according to a definite plan, and his agents act in concert. A line of unbelief stretches across the continent and is in communication with the church of God. 5T294

• Like 2

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

The worst enemies we have are those who are trying to destroy the influence of the watchmen upon the walls of Zion. Satan works through agents. He is making an earnest effort here. He works according to a definite plan, and his agents act in concert. A line of unbelief stretches across the continent and is in communication with the church of God. 5T294

well; I wouldnt be surprised to see this topic shut down soon too. Seems like its ok to say anything, as long as its in line with The Agenda.

While some would regard me as a rebel, or "out of line" when it comes to this topic; I actually hold back 90% of what I think. 

All we are seeing with "leaders" now, for the most part, is a battle to control the media and the public speak. Of course, the "leaders" are going to, initially gain the upper hand there. Especially the ones with all that gravy running down their chins as they feast on the "tithe" money.

When Pharoh tried to interfere with Gods EXPRESS will; and His specific directive to the people of God; it cost Pharoh everything, right up to his first-born son, and as these closing movements do close in, there will be catastrophic loss of control. Will the church survive whats coming? I am reminded of one "leader" who told me I should not say anything to a Pastor, (him) or Id end up like the ones who called the prophet "baldhead."  While I thought that was quite melodramatic, we can all note that I am still here, the "bears" did not show any interest in ripping me apart. "In good standing" is a mockery these days. Absolutely disgusting. (with a few exceptions).

I am thankful for a few people "in leadership" or related to it somehow, who do reach out, sincerely, and in Christ. They are the only reason I don't say the rest of what I am thinking - but if said "leaders"  ever hope to "bring them in" there will have to be a major over-haul.

Those who have chosen Satan as their leader, and have been controlled by his power, are not prepared to enter the presence of God. Pride, deception, licentiousness, cruelty, have become fixed in their characters. Can they enter Heaven to dwell forever with those whom they despised and hated on earth? Truth will never be agreeable to a liar; meekness will not satisfy self-esteem and pride; purity is not acceptable to the corrupt; disinterested love does not appear attractive to the selfish. The destiny of the wicked is fixed by their own choice. Their exclusion from Heaven is voluntary; it is just.  {4SP 363.1}  

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).