ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

On 1/12/2021 at 10:57 AM, B/W Photodude said:

Not only do we not know where the laptops are today, but no one seems to know where Nancy Pelosi is! Is she scared of what they will find? Has she been secretly arrested?

Nancy texted for someone else to take her place, objections were made, so congress adjourned for the day.

These are some of the "wild" rumors circulating:

https://thetruthrevolution.net/the-storm-is-here-arrests-taking-place-insurection-act-emergency-communication-system/

It has also been reported for sometime that the Vatican is going dark at night!

The End of the Age is going to come hard and fast.

Yes, you want Nancy Pelosi killed and you also want to see your own Vice President hung. As I said a lie is what it is, a lie. The lie is that the voting was rigged. Andt where was it rigged Photodude all in the BLACK AREAS! The FBI is catching them and large business are pulling away from supporting the Republican Party. They have stopped Trump (who is outraged), from all social media. 

You know the sad thing about this whole mess is to see SDA people wrapped up in this mess. It is not about Sunday versus the Sabbath at all! It is not in the Bible anyway. Here I give you what is separating the people who claim to love YAHWEH, IS THIS RIGHT HERE! THE TRUTH IS OUT, HATRED IS REVEAL!

BEHOLD YOUR GOD! IT IS NOT EVEN TRUMP, HE IS BE USED! SATAN! 

PRAYER IS NEEDED!:prayer:

43 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Yes, you want Nancy Pelosi killed and you also want to see your own Vice President hung.

That is about as rude and defamatory as anything you have written about me. Also, it is quite disgusting that someone who claims to be on a real name basis with God to say. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I do not think you are capable. This is why I have tried to discontinue any discourse with you here on Adventistan.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

12 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

That is about as rude and defamatory as anything you have written about me. Also, it is quite disgusting that someone who claims to be on a real name basis with God to say. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I do not think you are capable. This is why I have tried to discontinue any discourse with you here on Adventistan.

Typical tactics used by Nation of Islam - watch the following video and you will note certain similarities. 

Nation of Islam debate - YouTube

Pastor Gino Jennings VS The Nation of Islam: DEBATE Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 8:57 AM, B/W Photodude said:

The End of the Age is going to come hard and fast.

You ain't wrong there brother.  Inauguration Day will tell a lot.  I am concerned that the invasion of the Capitol Building (actually committed mostly by Antifa people posing as MAGA  people) was the first volley of a second US Civil War.  I am concerned that these same anarchists will turn the inauguration into a mass casualty event.  I pray it's not so.

Are we in the beginning of the Tribulation?  The first 3-1/2 years or the second 3-1/3 years?  I heard one Christian commentator say that we are in the 3rd Seal of Revelation.  The first Seal was the emergence of the Corona Virus.  The second Seal is the worldwide unrest we are currently facing.  The 3rd Seal is the worldwide economic collapse coming because of the worldwide shutdown due to the so-called "pandemic".

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13  Therefore put on the full armor of God"

• Members
18 hours ago, JoeMo said:

You ain't wrong there brother.  Inauguration Day will tell a lot.  I am concerned that the invasion of the Capitol Building (actually committed mostly by Antifa people posing as MAGA  people) was the first volley of a second US Civil War.  I am concerned that these same anarchists will turn the inauguration into a mass casualty event.  I pray it's not so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/07/fact-check-false-claim-facial-recognition-antifa-capitol/6580679002/

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

16 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

That's your choice because you cannot stand to hear or read the truth. You have defame me and the Black Live Matter. You have accused this Atifa on Black Life Matters for what Trump followers did. You brought up a picture, reminding people of the horrible ordeal at the Capitol Building and the moose man was a Qanon Shaman. You have believe in all of Trump's lies and you know they are lies. Biden won the election legally, now there are 20,00 national guards around the city of Washington. They like you listen to Satan filled man who claim he was going to March with him. We saw the video of Ivanka, Donald Jr. and his girlfriend all in the tent slapping and pumped up that they got the mob to exactly what he wanted. You do not think this is Satan? Then you are truly blinded.

The different parties of professed Advent believers have each a little truth, but God (ELOHIYM) has given all these truths to HIS children who are being prepared for the day of God (ELOHIYM). He has also given them truths that none of these parties know, neither will they understand. Things which are sealed up to them, the Lord (MASTER) has opened to those who will see and are ready to understand. If God (ELOHIYM) has any new light to communicate, HE will let HIS chosen and beloved understand it, without their going to have their minds enlightened by hearing those who are in darkness and error

I saw that Satan carries out his plans well. As the servants of God (ELOHIYM) appoint meetings, Satan with his angels is on the ground to hinder the work. He is constantly putting suggestions into the minds of God’s (ELOHIYM) people. He leads some in one way and some in another, always taking advantage of  evil traits in the brethren and sisters, exciting and stirring up their natural besetments. If they are disposed to be selfish and covetous, Satan takes his standby their side, and with all his power seeks to lead them to indulge their besetting sins. The grace of God  (ELOHIYM) and the light of truth may melt away their covetous, selfish feelings for a little, but if they do not obtain entire victory, Satan comes in when they are not under a saving influence and withers every noble, generous principle, and they think that too much is required of them. They become weary of well-doing and forget the great sacrifice which Jesus  (YAHSHUA) made to redeem them from the power of Satan and from hopeless misery

I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen and was shown that it would be caused by the straight Testimony called forth by the counsel of THE TRUE WITNESS to the Laodiceans. This will have its effect upon the heart of the receiver and will lead him to exalt the standard and pour forth the straight truth. Some will not bear this straight Testimony. They will rise up against it, and this is what will cause a shaking among God’s (ELOHIYM’S) people.

I saw that the testimony of the True Witness has not been half heeded. The solemn testimony upon which the destiny of the church hangs has been lightly esteemed, if not entirely disregarded. This Testimony must work deep repentance; all who truly receive it will obey it and be purified

Great power was with these chosen ones. Said the angel, “Look you!” My attention was turned to the wicked, or unbelievers. They were all astir. The zeal and power with the people of God (ELOHIYM) had aroused and enraged them. Confusion, confusion, was on every side. I saw measures taken against the company who had the light and power of God (ELOHIYM). Darkness thickened around them; yet they stood firm, approved of God (ELOHIYM), and trusting in HIM. EW p. 54, 100-102

It is truly sad about you and other Adventist who sadly, like EGW have stated why you have join with Trump. It is clear because the church as a whole has not heed the straight Testimony of YAHSHUA.

The lie that Ham was a homosexual and he call out and told his brothers to come and cover his father.

The truth that the Canaanites who YAHWEH came to first. You have proof with Melchizedek a Jebusite who was both King and Priest of THE MOST HIGH among many other evidence.

The lie that Jerusalem was built by David. No! It was already built even before King Melchizedek and records of history proves it.

Canaanite women provided sons with Semitic men through the line of YAHSHUA!

That we do not know the color of the Adams nor the people of antediluvian people, yet they are depicted as White!

The false belief that the Hebrew or Semitic language was used instead it was the Phoenicians language was used. Refusing to believe that Black people started the writing system going back to the Sumerians. Not accepting that the Phoenicians spread their language around they were traders on land and on sea. Scholars knows it is a Black language because many people in Afrika speak the language and they have to put in under the Afro Asian. The Asian are well documented to be the ancient Canaanites. So both group comes from Ham. https://bible.org/question/out-which-noah’s-three-sons-did-chinese-race-come

The letter J was made in Middle Ages and the Hebrew people mean Eber. Abraham was a Chaldean and came from southern Turkey. https://www.thetorah.com/article/ur-kasdim-where-is-abrahams-birthplace

https://infoweb‐newsbank‐com.proxy.libraries.rutgers.edu

All above proves prejudice which is about power and relates to Satan and his prejudice against MICHAEL in Heaven. That is the most important fault that Adventist as whole refuse to accept. That is THE TRUE NAME of THE FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT!

This is the greatest sin of the Church just like IsraEL sought false pagan belief systems. The church have accepted the trinity, the false name god, christ, lord who the web will show that THE SACRED NAMES are True. This prejudice belief that the false names which came from the Persians who are the Aryan people that also migrated into northern India. In India is where the ancient script was from and it is the Verdict Sanskrit that also spread to Europe. The aryan people of India ideology is Indo that became a part of Europe called Indo-European. It is sad to me that Japheth people who Paul was specifically chosen to preach too had the same privilege of both Ham and Shem. That privilege was to grasp the true knowledge of YAHWEH yet, like their brothers of the past they fail. Instead the allow their prejudice of them being the oldest son belittle both of his brother's children.

Adventist were given the opportunity to accept THE TRUE NAME of YAHWEH and to uplift his two younger brother's children. Instead they became prejudice and superiority set in and Satan had them to used the color of skin! Instead of acknowledging correctly what both Ham and Shem had done, they made it appeare they had done it all. Blacks were jungle bunnies and Shem because of the wayward Israel killed YAHSHUA they were hated. Anyone who is related to them that are from Japheth are hated and are killed as well. This is what you and the others have become. You see you all will never understand that my hearts go out for you. You do not want my love because then you have to accept the truth and it does hurt!!! I can only stand firm to truth despite your negative and defaming remarks about your wife's people because she is Black and that will not change!

Prayer is truly needed!

20 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Are we in the beginning of the Tribulation?  The first 3-1/2 years or the second 3-1/3 years?  I heard one Christian commentator say that we are in the 3rd Seal of Revelation.  The first Seal was the emergence of the Corona Virus.  The second Seal is the worldwide unrest we are currently facing.  The 3rd Seal is the worldwide economic collapse coming because of the worldwide shutdown due to the so-called "pandemic".

Joe: I see a man that has allow prejudice to warp his mind. Do you actually want to see any group to come and destroy and disrupt the service? Why is that Joe? Why would you believe that this is what YAHWEH wants? What proof from the Bible is this the Time of Trouble given in the Scriptures. You sound just like Henry who false vision of Mike Pence was blasphemy THE CHIEF PRINCE NAME of YAHSHUA that HE originally had in Heaven.

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound. The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise. Rev 8:6-12 

Now, I would like to show me how what is taken place today the Time of Trouble? You continue to claim that Atifa is posing as MAGA, but the FBI director that Trump hire said that there are no Atifia. You live in a world of conspiracy theories because you allowed your false belief that Trump build this economy. Trump can't do nothing but lie, steal and cheat that is why he don't want his taxes to be reveal. The Obama presidency is what changed the economy and if Mitch McCollin had not tied the Senate more could have been done. Some Democrats did vote for Trump thinking that he was a good businessman. Let's give thanks to Mitch for what he did. They soon realize that he was a liar and he could not build a tent or hold on to money. He is the biggest loser and he uses people to do his bidden and then throw them under the bus.

The sad thing is now you gone so far that you will not believe me. You have become just like the play and movie about Dr. Faustus, who was supposed to be a great Biblical Professor. He had reached the limits of divine academic learning, and now inquires the knowledge and studies of Satan and magic. That is what you have done studying and believing the book of Enoch, accepting the views of other suppose Biblical scholars. The more you study the further have you moved away from the man I once knew and admired. You have become to be wrap up into dark views of lies, and hatred. My prayer to you is to throw away this book of hersey and turned back to your Creator. Pray to THE MOST HIGH to bring you back and renew your mind. Joe prayer can change things and it my hope that it will bring you back to the person I once admire and respected!

22 hours ago, JoeMo said:

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11  Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13  Therefore put on the full armor of God"

I pray that you truly believe this and turn back to THE MOST HIGH!

On 1/15/2021 at 8:08 PM, Gustave said:

Typical tactics used by Nation of Islam - watch the following video and you will note certain similarities. 

Nation of Islam debate - YouTube

Pastor Gino Jennings VS The Nation of Islam: DEBATE Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

He has an Islamic obsession! It has blinded his mind! He don't realize that Islam and Catholicism have some things that are related. If he take the time to do some serious research the majority of Islam originated from the Aryan people. They are the Persians, Medes, Parthians are all Aryans. Plus the Bible said this:

God shall enlarge (pâthâh needs to be looked up!) Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. Gen 9:27

So, you need to see who Islam is White people! Oh, Malcolm X even find that out when he went to Mecca, where on earth have you been?

On 1/10/2021 at 10:57 AM, Gustave said:

Disgusting? I don't follow? 

I also get what it is you are presenting. It's the same nonsense the Nation of Islam spews. 

Of course here in the US whites kill more people - they represent the majority OF THE PEOPLE in the United States. Sharpen your pencil Stinson and project what numbers would look like if the percentage of blacks that commit crime were moved into the Whites. Do you think if the same percentage of whites committed crime to the degree of blacks that the count of actual crime would go up, stay the same or go down? How about answering that. 

Why you tell me to sharpen my pencil, you need to sharpen your mind. You have a problem all have sin and get over it. That means White Folks, Black Folks, Red Folks, Yellow Folks and Brown Folks. Your reading and knowledge is limited to false  books that cannot show evidence. You know nothing of ancient history or what linguistic means and is! You don't even understand why I say Paleo Hebrew versus Hebrew! So my suggestion to you go back in hiding and do some realistic studying bud, and then get back to me! Take care bud!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri, please cool it a bit and be a bit less judgmental and sharp in your responses.  

Gregory

• Moderators

Should Paleo-Hebrew be treated as a script, or as a language, or as both.;  The following may inform you on this issue:

Paleo-Hebrew script (Hebrew: הכתב העברי הקדום), also Palæo-Hebrew, Proto-Hebrew or Old Hebrew, is the name used by modern scholars to describe the script found in Canaanite inscriptions from the region of Biblical Israel and Judah. It is considered to be the script used to record the original Ancient Hebrew language, including the texts of the Hebrew Bible in its original script. Old Hebrew, like the Phoenician alphabet, is a slight regional variant and an immediate continuation of the Proto-Canaanite script, which was used throughout Canaan in the Late Bronze Age.[1] Hebrew is attested epigraphically from about the 10th century BCE,[2][3] and no extant "Phoenician" inscription is older than 1000 BCE.[4] The Phoenician language, Hebrew language, and all of their sister Canaanite languages were largely indistinguishable dialects before that time.[5][6] The Paleo-Hebrew alphabet is an abjad of 22 consonantal letters. Use of the term "Paleo-Hebrew alphabet" is due to a 1954 suggestion by Solomon Birnbaum, who argued that "[t]o apply the term Phoenician to the script of the Hebrews is hardly suitable". [7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet

The Samaritans are, according to themselves, the descendants of the Northern Tribes of Israel that were not sent into Assyrian captivity, and have continuously resided in the land of Israel. The Torah Scroll of the Samaritans use an alphabet that is very different from the one used on Jewish Torah Scrolls. According to the Samaritans themselves and Hebrew scholars, this alphabet is the original "Old Hebrew" alphabet, also called "Paleo-Hebrew."

However, during the Babylonian captivity, the Jews adopted the Aramaic square script. While paleo-Hebrew continued to be used by the Jews into the first century A.D. on a limited basis, it was the Aramaic square script that was most predominately used to write Hebrew and this is the script used in most scrolls found in the Dead Sea caves.

https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancient-alphabet/paleo-hebrew-alphabet.htm

In Black history & Culture, Paleo Hebrew is often treated as a language, along with the instance on the use of the name Yahusha, (or some variation of it) instead of Jesus.

https://blackhistory938.wordpress.com/tag/paleo-hebrew/

NOTE:  There are other instances on the Internet where Paleo Hebrew is treated as a language.

Gregory

15 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Why you tell me to sharpen my pencil, you need to sharpen your mind. You have a problem all have sin and get over it. That means White Folks, Black Folks, Red Folks, Yellow Folks and Brown Folks. Your reading and knowledge is limited to false  books that cannot show evidence. You know nothing of ancient history or what linguistic means and is! You don't even understand why I say Paleo Hebrew versus Hebrew! So my suggestion to you go back in hiding and do some realistic studying bud, and then get back to me! Take care bud!

Stinsonmarri,

"Moses' seat" is a Jewish Idiom for religious teaching authority so when Jesus said what He did in Matthew 23,2 He effectively dispelled any argument that you, the Nation of Islam or Black Israelites might think to put forward about the importance of referring to Paleo Hebrew.

Paleo Hebrew had ceased being used around 700 years before the birth of Christ.  Imagine going back in time to the time of Christ and being present in the group of people around Jesus when He said what he did in Matthew 23. Imagine correcting Jesus that He really shouldn't have condoned what the Scribes and Pharisees were teaching because He and the Scribes and Pharisees were ignorant of Paleo Hebrew & that there was no such thing as "Giants", spirits trapped in spiritual prisons, etc. Imagine that. 

The facts are that the Jews were not using Paleo Hebrew at the time of Christ and the common man, woman and child wouldn't have even understood the Hebrew language used by the Priests at the temple. You do realize that the New Testament Apostles quoted from the Septuagint, right? 

While it's interesting to ponder Paleo Hebrew it's irrelevant to Judaism as Judaism was a living religion that was interpreted by the Religious Authority God established to do such things (Moses' Seat). Furthermore, as a "Bible Only" Christian where do you read in the Old Testament that the Scribes and Pharisees were given (or taken) this Religious Authority so that it could be said that they sit on the seat of Moses? Could you point me to that place in the Bible where this is laid out? 

And,

as to your Malcolm X pondering:

Malcolm X on Liberals - YouTube

18 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

That's your choice because you cannot stand to hear or read ... (yadda, yadda, yadda .......)

And so she persisted.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 1/15/2021 at 8:08 PM, Gustave said:

Shoulda not been able to believe what I was hearing, ... unfortunately, happens all the time. (Believing something is in the Bible that isn't and teaching that to someone else who will not check it out for themselves!)

Bill Liversidge Seminars

28 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

And so she persisted.

No, so shall I stand for love, kindness, truth, and justice. So shall you stand rejecting love, kindness, truth, and justice. Move away from Trump who has shown you how to be evil. Move back with ELOHIM who will lift you up and forgive you for all unrighteousness.::xx::

35 minutes ago, Gustave said:

Stinsonmarri,

"Moses' seat" is a Jewish Idiom for religious teaching authority so when Jesus said what He did in Matthew 23,2 He effectively dispelled any argument that you, the Nation of Islam or Black Israelites might think to put forward about the importance of referring to Paleo Hebrew.

Paleo Hebrew had ceased being used around 700 years before the birth of Christ.  Imagine going back in time to the time of Christ and being present in the group of people around Jesus when He said what he did in Matthew 23. Imagine correcting Jesus that He really shouldn't have condoned what the Scribes and Pharisees were teaching because He and the Scribes and Pharisees were ignorant of Paleo Hebrew & that there was no such thing as "Giants", spirits trapped in spiritual prisons, etc. Imagine that. 

The facts are that the Jews were not using Paleo Hebrew at the time of Christ and the common man, woman and child wouldn't have even understood the Hebrew language used by the Priests at the temple. You do realize that the New Testament Apostles quoted from the Septuagint, right? 

While it's interesting to ponder Paleo Hebrew it's irrelevant to Judaism as Judaism was a living religion that was interpreted by the Religious Authority God established to do such things (Moses' Seat). Furthermore, as a "Bible Only" Christian where do you read in the Old Testament that the Scribes and Pharisees were given (or taken) this Religious Authority so that it could be said that they sit on the seat of Moses? Could you point me to that place in the Bible where this is laid out? 

And,

as to your Malcolm X pondering:

Malcolm X on Liberals - YouTube

You know what your problem is you think you know when you don't know. Why? Because you do not read into what the Bible said which was clear. It appears you are more an Islamic if you believe what Malcolm believe what he believe in 1963. Because of your lack of knowledge this was the way he believe until he went to Mecca and saw, listen carefully: White, blonde, blue eye people. They were the majority and he changed his view of the White Liberal; that why Farrakhan had him killed. You need to read brother and listen what I commented.

13 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know what your problem is you think you know when you don't know. Why? Because you do not read into what the Bible said which was clear. It appears you are more an Islamic if you believe what Malcolm believe what he believe in 1963. Because of your lack of knowledge this was the way he believe until he went to Mecca and saw, listen carefully: White, blonde, blue eye people. They were the majority and he changed his view of the White Liberal; that why Farrakhan had him killed. You need to read brother and listen what I commented.

You appealed to Malcolm X (as an authority) in your statement to me. I'm just showing you what his opinion was of white liberals was. Feel free to direct me to a post 1963 Malcolm quote where he reverses what he said about liberals (not whites). 

23 hours ago, Gustave said:

You appealed to Malcolm X (as an authority) in your statement to me. I'm just showing you what his opinion was of white liberals was. Feel free to direct me to a post 1963 Malcolm quote where he reverses what he said about liberals (not whites). 

Do you know the difference in mentioning something and something being spreaded. I guess you don't because you don't know, poor thing. You still do not understand what Malcolm X was against it was White Liberalism making promises that they did not keep. The Democratic Party had to grow not only for Black people, but for Asians, American Indians, Hispanic and Latinos. When all the people of color united together they become a strong coalition and that's what happen last November 2020 and in Georgia Jan 5, 2021. Young Whites saw these people as people and not as skin color. They also made a difference, but the Republicans did not want a lot of the above coalition of people in their party. You can see why liberalism changed since Malcolm and he also changed as well. He was still focusing on his Black people but in a different way. He was not about hatred anymore. He wanted the good sincere Whites to change their people as he uplifted the Black people.

That's is what Trump didn't want and some of the Congressmen and Senators appears to be apart of the insurrection on Wednesday.

So, please understand that liberty is freedom. I understood what I stated by Malcolm it was to show you that Islam and Catholicism both came from the Vedic Sanskrit of the Aryan people. Mithras was born on Dec 25th and he was suppose to be the Christo. 

A pagan religion consisting mainly of the cult of the ancient Indo-Iranian Sun-god Mithra. It entered Europe from Asia Minor after Alexander's conquest, spread rapidly over the whole Roman Empire at the beginning of our era, reached its zenith during the third century, and vanished under the repressive regulations of Theodosius at the end of the fourth century. Of late the researches of Cumont have brought it into prominence mainly because of its supposed similarity to Christianity.

The origin of the cult of Mithra dates from the time that the Hindus and Persians still formed one people, for the god Mithra occurs in the religion and the sacred books of both races, i.e. in the Vedas and in the Avesta. In Vedic hymns he is frequently mentioned and is nearly always coupled with Varuna. . . The Catholic  Encyclopedia

Christmas: A reappropriation of the birth of the sun god Mithra

Many evangelicals today try to prove that Jesus was born on December 25th, and deny that Christmas has any pagan origin or identification with the winter solstice pagan feasts. On the contrary, Pannenberg argues that Christmas is a deliberate commandeering of the pagan winter solstice festival Sol Invictus, that celebrated the birth of Mithra, the unconquered sun god worshiped in mystery religions throughout the Roman empire. As Christians completed with sun god worship, they chose to celebrate the birth of Jesus, in place of the birth of Mithra on December 25th, which was the winter solstice according to the Julian calendar. After all, Jesus was the greater Mithra, and the true light that was coming into the world, so it was appropriate to celebrate Jesus with similar light metaphors. Pannenberg argues that pagan myths like Mithra cult represent ready made cloaks that were applied to Jesus as part of demythologizing Pagan and Jewish myths. Christianity did not have a traditional day for celebrating the birth of Jesus until the fourth century, when it assumed December 25th from Mithra. (Wolfhart Pannenberg)

The Iranian prophet and religious reformer Zarathustra (flourished before the 6th century BCE)—more widely known outside Iran as Zoroaster (the Greek form of his name)—is traditionally regarded as the founder of the religion. Zoroastrianism contains both monotheistic and dualistic features. It likely influenced the other major Western religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Zoroastrianism Encyclopaedia Britannica

This is what I was talking about and then you went left field because I mention Malcolm X went to Mecca and realize that the major people that were Islamic were White Aryan People of Persia, Medes and Parthians.

You also do not understand why I use Paleo Hebrew. It is because Hebrews adapted the Phoenicians language and not the other way around. Afrikan People did not speak a Semitic language. That is false and the Bible Scholars know it but they are prejudice. They do not want to acknowledge the truth that the Afrikan people language was just like English is today: International! Evidence of proof is the Elamites are Semitic and their language has not been deciphered!!!! Sumerians and Akkadians were Black people and so were the Philistines who lived on the island of Crete and they were the ones who "jump the bull." Bulls or Calves worship was sadly from the Black people, who got IsraEL to worship the golden calf!

If you would get head out of fake writers of ancient times and discover true documented history that provides evidences with artifacts and writings of the people you would fair better!

On 1/17/2021 at 8:05 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri, please cool it a bit and be a bit less judgmental and sharp in your responses.  

Pastor Gregory: I am very disappointed in you. I have been accused of everything in the book and you know it. I do not judge anyone and I have always said it is your choice. However, I will stand for justice and truth. I feel you should say that to the others. Even swap ain't no swindle! Treat me fairly as the others. I can prove their judgemental comments about me if you like!

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri, in general, you have provoked their responses.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Gregory

11 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Do you know the difference in mentioning something and something being spreaded. I guess you don't because you don't know, poor thing. You still do not understand what Malcolm X was against it was White Liberalism making promises that they did not keep. The Democratic Party had to grow not only for Black people, but for Asians, American Indians, Hispanic and Latinos. When all the people of color united together they become a strong coalition and that's what happen last November 2020 and in Georgia Jan 5, 2021. Young Whites saw these people as people and not as skin color. They also made a difference, but the Republicans did not want a lot of the above coalition of people in their party. You can see why liberalism changed since Malcolm and he also changed as well. He was still focusing on his Black people but in a different way. He was not about hatred anymore. He wanted the good sincere Whites to change their people as he uplifted the Black people.

That's is what Trump didn't want and some of the Congressmen and Senators appears to be apart of the insurrection on Wednesday.

So, please understand that liberty is freedom. I understood what I stated by Malcolm it was to show you that Islam and Catholicism both came from the Vedic Sanskrit of the Aryan people. Mithras was born on Dec 25th and he was suppose to be the Christo. 

A pagan religion consisting mainly of the cult of the ancient Indo-Iranian Sun-god Mithra. It entered Europe from Asia Minor after Alexander's conquest, spread rapidly over the whole Roman Empire at the beginning of our era, reached its zenith during the third century, and vanished under the repressive regulations of Theodosius at the end of the fourth century. Of late the researches of Cumont have brought it into prominence mainly because of its supposed similarity to Christianity.

The origin of the cult of Mithra dates from the time that the Hindus and Persians still formed one people, for the god Mithra occurs in the religion and the sacred books of both races, i.e. in the Vedas and in the Avesta. In Vedic hymns he is frequently mentioned and is nearly always coupled with Varuna. . . The Catholic  Encyclopedia

Christmas: A reappropriation of the birth of the sun god Mithra

Many evangelicals today try to prove that Jesus was born on December 25th, and deny that Christmas has any pagan origin or identification with the winter solstice pagan feasts. On the contrary, Pannenberg argues that Christmas is a deliberate commandeering of the pagan winter solstice festival Sol Invictus, that celebrated the birth of Mithra, the unconquered sun god worshiped in mystery religions throughout the Roman empire. As Christians completed with sun god worship, they chose to celebrate the birth of Jesus, in place of the birth of Mithra on December 25th, which was the winter solstice according to the Julian calendar. After all, Jesus was the greater Mithra, and the true light that was coming into the world, so it was appropriate to celebrate Jesus with similar light metaphors. Pannenberg argues that pagan myths like Mithra cult represent ready made cloaks that were applied to Jesus as part of demythologizing Pagan and Jewish myths. Christianity did not have a traditional day for celebrating the birth of Jesus until the fourth century, when it assumed December 25th from Mithra. (Wolfhart Pannenberg)

The Iranian prophet and religious reformer Zarathustra (flourished before the 6th century BCE)—more widely known outside Iran as Zoroaster (the Greek form of his name)—is traditionally regarded as the founder of the religion. Zoroastrianism contains both monotheistic and dualistic features. It likely influenced the other major Western religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Zoroastrianism Encyclopaedia Britannica

This is what I was talking about and then you went left field because I mention Malcolm X went to Mecca and realize that the major people that were Islamic were White Aryan People of Persia, Medes and Parthians.

You also do not understand why I use Paleo Hebrew. It is because Hebrews adapted the Phoenicians language and not the other way around. Afrikan People did not speak a Semitic language. That is false and the Bible Scholars know it but they are prejudice. They do not want to acknowledge the truth that the Afrikan people language was just like English is today: International! Evidence of proof is the Elamites are Semitic and their language has not been deciphered!!!! Sumerians and Akkadians were Black people and so were the Philistines who lived on the island of Crete and they were the ones who "jump the bull." Bulls or Calves worship was sadly from the Black people, who got IsraEL to worship the golden calf!

If you would get head out of fake writers of ancient times and discover true documented history that provides evidences with artifacts and writings of the people you would fair better!

Stinson & PhK,

If you've read the Koran you would know Islam's foundation was built around Gnosticism. In the formative years of the Church after the Trinity Doctrine was bound upon believers by the Holy Spirit Gnostic teaching wasn't as easy to spread within the Body of Christ as it was prior to it being identified as Heresy. 

These Gnostic teachings found willing ears in the desert and became immortalized in the Koran where Jesus, while a mighty Prophet, was still just a man. The idea that the Catholic Church created Islam is true ONLY in the sense that the Church drove heresy out of the Body of Christ and those Gnostic teachings were picked up by others who simply didn't know much about Christianity. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri, in general, you have provoked their responses.  

I think this is unfair.  Everybody owns their own responses. You can't put that on someone else.  Marri has been rough, but others have not been kind either.  No one should get a pass. I include myself in this as well.

It's OK to get angry. It's what you do with the anger that is important.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Theophilus, you have a point in that all are responsible for their responses.  I did not intend to imply that Stinsonmarri had a power over people that caused them to respond as they did.  I would not give her that power, nor would I give it to anyone else.

To provoke, as I used it suggested that the responses that people have made to Stinsonmarri are quite understandable in view of what she ahs said to them.

You may disagree with that.  If so, that is O.K.  But, I stand by my comment.

• Like 1

Gregory