ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

2 hours ago, Theophilus said:

I think this is unfair. 

On 1/15/2021 at 6:47 AM, stinsonmarri said:

Yes, you want Nancy Pelosi killed and you also want to see your own Vice President hung.

Theophilus - I suspect you have not been reading many of these threads going back for some time now. Repeatedly stinsonmarri has been very rude in her comments. I am not going to list them, but there have been comments so defamatory that they were removed by the moderator, and yes, I saw them before removal. I have multiple times attempted to have her leave my comments alone, but she persists. And then to say I wanted someone killed and the VP hung was over the top. I personally do not think Gregory's comment went far enough.

I will give you a reason. Several years ago, someone made the comment that people who live in my area of the country are stupid. Then he made comments that what I wrote was stupid. I told him I thought he was a troll and would no longer respond to his comments. (I had a medical issue at the time and was taking large amounts of pain medication which probably didn't help!) For that I was banned and off Adventistan for about a year and a half. (BTW, I put that time to very good use and read the entire Conflict of the Ages series of books and discovered some very incredible writer speakers in Adventism). After my request, Stan allowed me back on the forum.

So, stinsonmarri can be thankful she is still able to post here. So, you probably need to go back and look at the hatred expressed by stinsonmarri toward the President, Dr. Ben Carson, any Adventist who supports the President, and also myself. There is a big difference in being very much different in opinions expressed and showing hatred toward someone.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

6 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Theophilus, you have a point in that all are responsible for their responses.  I did not intend to imply that Stinsonmarri had a power over people that caused them to respond as they did.  I would not give her that power, nor would I give it to anyone else.

To provoke, as I used it suggested that the responses that people have made to Stinsonmarri are quite understandable in view of what she ahs said to them.

You may disagree with that.  If so, that is O.K.  But, I stand by my comment.

And I stand by mine.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Theophilus - I suspect you have not been reading many of these threads going back for some time now. Repeatedly stinsonmarri has been very rude in her comments. I am not going to list them, but there have been comments so defamatory that they were removed by the moderator, and yes, I saw them before removal. I have multiple times attempted to have her leave my comments alone, but she persists. And then to say I wanted someone killed and the VP hung was over the top. I personally do not think Gregory's comment went far enough.

I will give you a reason. Several years ago, someone made the comment that people who live in my area of the country are stupid. Then he made comments that what I wrote was stupid. I told him I thought he was a troll and would no longer respond to his comments. (I had a medical issue at the time and was taking large amounts of pain medication which probably didn't help!) For that I was banned and off Adventistan for about a year and a half. (BTW, I put that time to very good use and read the entire Conflict of the Ages series of books and discovered some very incredible writer speakers in Adventism). After my request, Stan allowed me back on the forum.

So, stinsonmarri can be thankful she is still able to post here. So, you probably need to go back and look at the hatred expressed by stinsonmarri toward the President, Dr. Ben Carson, any Adventist who supports the President, and also myself. There is a big difference in being very much different in opinions expressed and showing hatred toward someone.

This exactly what I express to the Pastor because you continue to judge me and state untruth. I never ever said that I hated anyone which is an untruth. What I have said and will continue to state I hate the things Trump has done. I also hate what Ben Carson has become. I said he was a great marvelous doctor, however he never helped those medically those who were poor. Especially his own people. I also know Ben and my family helped him and Candice, when they both was poor struggling going to Yale. I even told you that I love you and I can go back and prove it. I am not ashamed of anything that I have written because I put down the crooked character of Trump! You continued to make up untruths about Atifa when it was skinheads, proud boys, Qanon and other radical people. Who many have been caught and they said themselves that they were following Trump and Cruze orders. It is all over the TV.

The biggest lie was saying that the voting was fraudulent and it was not! You and the others, I stated very clearly has gone alone with all of this! If you do you are just as guilty of the act. You continue to judge the Black Life Matter which was a peaceful protest. I also stated that Blacks who were not apart of the peaceful marching came out at night but their were all people stealing things. However, the major burning were caused by people who were White who came from out of town and committed these act. I do not take up for anyone who does wrong period!

You want me ban because I stand up for truth and state that Pastor Greene did not go far enough. That is how you are, you cannot stand to hear the truth. The truth has made you and others angry and you will admit that there is systematic racism in this country. Jan 6, 2021 showed that it is!

On 1/19/2021 at 1:03 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

Theophilus, you have a point in that all are responsible for their responses.  I did not intend to imply that Stinsonmarri had a power over people that caused them to respond as they did.  I would not give her that power, nor would I give it to anyone else.

To provoke, as I used it suggested that the responses that people have made to Stinsonmarri are quite understandable in view of what she ahs said to them.

You may disagree with that.  If so, that is O.K.  But, I stand by my comment.

I cannot believe that you said that I provoke anyone when I first refuse to get into the political about Trump. What I stated was his character and the things he done that was not political but broke YAHWEH'S Commandments. They kept wanted to talk politics and they begin to state things that were not true. Photodue begin to make threads that put down Black people and even the Liberty Magazine but I did not see you stop him. Why? Yes, I can stand and be very direct with what I am saying. I appreciate what Theophilus said. We did not agree on things but, it is all about how we can respect one another. I am a Black woman who has voice what has been the problem even with Adventist. Others here have said there problems as well. I speak what the Bible says as well our laws. If a person goes along with the person who commit the crime they are just as guilty they just did not commit the act!

24 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You continued to make up untruths about Atifa when it was skinheads, proud boys, Qanon and other radical people. Who many have been caught and they said themselves that they were following Trump and Cruze orders. It is all over the TV.

The biggest lie was saying that the voting was fraudulent and it was not! You and the others, I stated very clearly has gone alone with all of this! If you do you are just as guilty of the act. You continue to judge the Black Life Matter which was a peaceful protest. I also stated that Blacks who were not apart of the peaceful marching came out at night but their were all people stealing things. However, the major burning were caused by people who were White who came from out of town and committed these act. I do not take up for anyone who does wrong period!

• Like 2

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Like 1

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

14 hours ago, bonnie said:

Generally, the left appears to be more concerned with keeping the following type of establishments "legal" and "open".

Enumclaw horse sex case - Wikipedia

The public embarrassment was too much for the Liberal State Legislature and as the article above states they rapidly passed a law prohibiting animal sex acts in the State. Prior to that happening Democrats literally came out of the woodwork demanding that the law NOT BE PASSED, claiming it was sacred right how dare someone judge someone else's sexuality. After-all, if a man could self identify as a woman who's to say that a man couldn't identify himself as a mare?  This debate even spread out to the talk show circuit where in one case an individual familiar with the Enumclaw ranch stated that clearly the animals were not being abused and by observation yearned for this type of activity. 

All this is now swept under the carpet but yes, these are strange times for sure.    

2 hours ago, Gustave said:

Generally, the left appears to be more concerned with keeping the following type of establishments "legal" and "open".

Enumclaw horse sex case - Wikipedia

The public embarrassment was too much for the Liberal State Legislature and as the article above states they rapidly passed a law prohibiting animal sex acts in the State. Prior to that happening Democrats literally came out of the woodwork demanding that the law NOT BE PASSED, claiming it was sacred right how dare someone judge someone else's sexuality. After-all, if a man could self identify as a woman who's to say that a man couldn't identify himself as a mare?  This debate even spread out to the talk show circuit where in one case an individual familiar with the Enumclaw ranch stated that clearly the animals were not being abused and by observation yearned for this type of activity. 

All this is now swept under the carpet but yes, these are strange times for sure.    

This can't possibly be true is it?????  Must not be as CNN so far isn't carrying the story. Their story is more about the PO using tear gas 

Left wing Antifa mobs riot in Portland and Seattle

Associated Press

PORTLAND, Ore. (January 21, 2021) — A mob of Antifa protesters carrying signs against President Joe Biden and police marched in Portland on Inauguration Day and damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon, police said.

Some in the group of about 150 people smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols at the political party building. Police said eight arrests were made in the area. Some demonstrators carried a sign reading, “We don’t want Biden, we want revenge!” in response to “police murders” and “imperialist wars.” Others carried a banner declaring “We Are Ungovernable.”

Police said on Twitter that officers on bicycles had entered the crowd to contact someone with a weapon and to remove poles affixed to a banner that they thought could be used as a weapon.

Police said the crowd swarmed the officers and threw objects at authorities, who used a smoke canister to get away.

The group was one of several that gathered in the city on Inauguration Day, police said.

Another left wing mob of about 100 people also marched in Seattle on Wednesday, where police said windows were broken at a federal courthouse and officers arrested three people.

The crowd called for the abolition of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and, outside the federal immigration court, several people set fire to an American flag, The Seattle Times reported.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gustave said:

The public embarrassment was too much for the Liberal State Legislature ...

I really don't think they are embarrassed about anything. Just being aware of political implications of not doing what they did.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 1/15/2021 at 6:47 AM, stinsonmarri said:

Yes, you want Nancy Pelosi killed and you also want to see your own Vice President hung.

The source for the above comment. Seems she has been reading too much inflammatory leftist trash and throwing it on people here.

Author Says Trump Will Lead Army of “Terrorists,” 

The video then warns that these “terrorists” work normal jobs and that many of them attended the Capitol with the intention of “killing Nancy Pelosi and hanging Vice President Mike Pence.”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/author-says-trump-will-lead-army-of-terrorists-encourages-biden-voters-to-spy-on-them/

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 1/20/2021 at 6:50 PM, bonnie said:

You know what Bonnie, YAHWEH has made it all come out now. I am so happy because evil is moving out the way. I am happy because YAHWEH let a Black man become president, and now a Black/Asian woman become Vice President. I happy because VP Pence realize what he has been under and his life has been spared. I happy because we got man for this very time to be President and YAHWEH is with him. So nothing you can say or do will change my heart. Now, that evil has been move and was there for a purpose to show all who pretend to love YAHWEH and Black people have shown who they truly are. President Biden through THE POWER  of THE HOLY SPIRIT is showing that slavery is truly over and that Black people will get the justice and freedom that they deserve. JUST BE HAPPY!

So may YAHWEH, have mercy and you, Photodue, Joe, Henry, Gustave, may HE SHINE upon you and give you peace!::xx::

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know what Bonnie, YAHWEH has made it all come out now. I am so happy because evil is moving out the way. I am happy because YAHWEH let a Black man become president, and now a Black/Asian woman become Vice President.

Just imagine following the election of Trump  if I had said that God let a white man become president and evil is moving out of the way.

You cannot deal with my mentioning Haiti without falling back on racism.

I happy because VP Pence realize what he has been under and his life has been spared.

You know this how?? Pence call you,text or email you or another of your physic ability??

happy because we got man for this very time to be President and YAHWEH is with him.

Another sentence that makes  absolutely no sense . We "always got man" as president and someone saying that he is sent by God

So nothing you can say or do will change my heart. 

Don't intend to try. I realize many liberals and Biden voters are in favor of the censorship, Ruin of businesses owned by those that voted for Trump,that must be the christian way.  I am quite anxious to see the response when some of this finally hits liberals. Wish there was someway for  only Biden "worshipers" to bear the full brunt of the consequences of their vote for awhile. The layoffs that have already begun, those living by the border hopefully are planning to hold open house for the thousands headed our way. Will give up their position in line so they can get their covid shot.

Now, that evil has been move and was there for a purpose to show all who pretend to love YAHWEH and Black people have shown who they truly are. President Biden through THE POWER  of THE HOLY SPIRIT is showing that slavery is truly over and that Black people will get the justice and freedom that they deserve. JUST BE HAPPY!

Everything to you is race or making statements you have absolutely No Knowledge off.  Passing judgement again?? I know that it must be a very big letdown to you but most don't see an election to show one group something. Nor do most place such extreme importance on skin color or who was first in almost everything.

Where skin color appears to guide you day every day,not true of most people. I cant explain to you how little I care or how unimportant this over riding  desire to be first in God's eyes is for you.  AS far as I have always believed God is not any respecter of skin color. 

So may YAHWEH, have mercy and you, Photodue, Joe, Henry, Gustave.

I know from the tone of your posts you are not in need of mercy but really glad I am and it is available without  having to depend on you to petition on my behalf. There is something really distasteful when statements like that are made regardless of the tone of the rest of the post of some

slavery is truly over and that Black people will get the justice and freedom that they deserve.

Been true for quite sometime now. Always fair, NOPE.  Always fair for the dreaded white population NOPE. I would love to be able to hand you the white privilege of my childhood

Long before you showed up God did bless, shine on , and give me peace. 

But as I read that makes me think of Pelosi when she claimed to pray for Trump every night. Not sure I would want to be the recipient  of the answers to that prayer

3 hours ago, bonnie said:

Just imagine following the election of Trump  if I had said that God let a white man become president and evil is moving out of the way.

Everything to you is race or making statements you have absolutely No Knowledge off.  Passing judgement again?? I know that it must be a very big letdown to you but most don't see an election to show one group something. Nor do most place such extreme importance on skin color or who was first in almost everything.

Where skin color appears to guide you day every day,not true of most people. I cant explain to you how little I care or how unimportant this over riding  desire to be first in God's eyes is for you.  AS far as I have always believed God is not any respecter of skin color. 

I know from the tone of your posts you are not in need of mercy but really glad I am and it is available without  having to depend on you to petition on my behalf. There is something really distasteful when statements like that are made regardless of the tone of the rest of the post of some

slavery is truly over and that Black people will get the justice and freedom that they deserve.

Been true for quite sometime now. Always fair, NOPE.  Always fair for the dreaded white population NOPE. I would love to be able to hand you the white privilege of my childhood

But as I read that makes me think of Pelosi when she claimed to pray for Trump every night. Not sure I would want to be the recipient  of the answers to that prayer

Praise YAHWEH ON HIGH! Praise HIM on HIS BLESSED SABBATH! YAHWEH is getting rid of the COVID! 

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living ELOHIYM: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our ELOHIYM in their foreheads.  And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children *(kinship) of Israel. Rev 7:1-4  WOY

Even them will I bring to MY Holy Mountain, and make them joyful in MY House of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon MINE Altar; for MINE House shall be called an House of prayer for all people. Isa 56:7

And I looked, and, lo, A LAMB stood on the Mount Zion, and with HIM an hundred forty and four thousand, having HIS NAME and HIS FATHER'S NAME written in their foreheads.  And I heard A VOICE from Heaven, as THE VOICE of many waters, and as THE VOICE of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:  And they sung as it were a new song before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the LAMB whithersoever HE goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto ELOHIYM and to THE LAMB.  And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault. Rev 14:1-5

And this Good News of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Mat 24:14  

And HE changeth the times and the seasons: HE removeth kings, and setteth up kings: HE giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding: Dan 2:21  

It is time for the remnant to preach the Good News to the nations of the world. HE knows that nations of the world had to stop and see that hating other is not what HE will stand for. HE is separating those who love HIM and can grow and understand that Noah had three sons and all the people on this earth are related. Those who will follow YAHWEH will all confess of their sins which includes me. I want YAHSHUA to come. I pray that those who will love HIM allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to move in their hearts and mine. 

I have said over and over there will be no Sabbath versus Sunday it is not Biblical. The remnant will have power during the Time of Trouble. The Time of Trouble is for the wicked it is THE WRATH of THE LAMB and the seven last plagues is THE WRATH of THE FATHER. The remnant will be just like Elijah, they will have THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT to stand and cause plagues, fire and to withheld the rain. They will be given the truth of the Two Witness and speak its words that will have these writings which is power. While the four Trumpets blow bringing catastrophe to parts of the earth by THE WRATH of THE LAMB, they are the ones who will like Aaron and Moses call them down from out in space. They will raise the dead and heal the sick, they will stand before the whore before the beast arrive. The great multitude of people who take a stand for truth will be saved. Then all of YAHSHUA people will scatter like Elijah in places that YAHWEH has reserved from them because of what is about to take place.

Then will the beast arrived; probation is now closed. He comes down to fight the battle of Armageddon and destroy Jerusalem/Babylon where the whore/papacy will reign. Then he destroys the two Witness but they are THE WORD of YAHSHUA, THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY. The wicked will think they have destroyed them, but an earthquake will come near Jerusalem/Babylon and the Ark of the Covenant that YAHSHUA had Jeremiah to hide will come forth, to show the wicked that YAHWEH'S WORD will NOT be made VOID! This and the Bible is the two Witness and HIS WORD cannot be destroyed! Rejoice oh Heavens and woe to the inhabitants of this world who rejected HIS TRUTH! Rev Chapter 7, 9,11, 13, 17, 18

I stand now to say to all, I am at peace because YAHWEH has made HIS WILL stand and not mine or anyone who is created. It time to get ready and we all must make a choice.

Happy Sabbath and blessings to all!:love:

Again you are off on another rant.  This has absolutely nothing to do with your last post to me that I responded to or much else. This is classic on your part,accuse,call racism, then claim to pray for all. But maybe this is a signal that you are prepared to quit accusing everyone that disagrees with you a unrepentant racism and a very long history lesson.Most don't care if a son of Noah was gay,bisexual,transgender,or straight.  Nor are to many prepared to delve into Paleao Hebrew

stinsonmarri It is time for the remnant to preach the Good News to the nations of the world. HE knows that nations of the world had to stop and see that hating other is not what HE will stand for. HE is separating those who love HIM and can grow and understand that Noah had three sons and all the people on this earth are related. Those who will follow YAHWEH will all confess of their sins which includes me. I want YAHSHUA to come. I pray that those who will love HIM allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to move in their hearts and mine. 

Then please do and stop playing the race card every other sentence

I have said over and over there will be no Sabbath versus Sunday it is not Biblical. The remnant will have power during the Time of Trouble. The Time of Trouble is for the wicked it is THE WRATH of THE LAMB and the seven last plagues is THE WRATH of THE FATHER. The remnant will be just like Elijah, they will have THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT to stand and cause plagues, fire and to withheld the rain.

Has it ever occurred to you that many don't care what you have said or declared concerning scripture? You seem to operate on the assumption you are the only one that has cracked open a bible and can possibly understand. That is so arrogant

I think maybe you should request a forum of your own where you can hammer racism without interruption.  Hopefully from here on out others and including myself leave you to scripture according to stinsonmarri and your dissatisfaction with the white race and the distortion of history and racial issues

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bonnie said:

Love you Bonnie and Pelosi love you too! This is the Sabbath!::xx::

Happy Sabbath!

35 minutes ago, bonnie said:

I have said over and over there will be no Sabbath versus Sunday it is not Biblical.

I would take another route in that everything we believe is not spelled out exactly. You arrive at opinions by comparing line against line, precept against precept. I used to believe the end time persecution would be solely based on the Sabbath, I have now come to the conclusion that it will be much of the law of God which will be fought over. The Sabbath will be part of it. You could go on at length showing where one by one, breaking of the commandments are occurring even with the approval of religious leaders. Given that the Ten Commandments are often referred to as a transcript of God's character, what is the devil trying to erase from humans more than anything that looks like God. And violating all of the Ten Commandments is the complete erasure of God from the characters of men today. But! While we are seeing a falling away from the 4th commandment (where the seal of God's authority is written out) as being central to the end time conflict, many from the pope on down are suggesting a Sunday sabbath as part of the green project for the healing of the earth.

The remnant will have power during the Time of Trouble. The Time of Trouble is for the wicked it is THE WRATH of THE LAMB and the seven last plagues is THE WRATH of THE FATHER.

The righteous in the endtimes are going to go thru a trial not unlike the night Jesus experienced before Calvary. And the signs and wonders? Ellet Waggoner wrote this (goes along well with this weeks Sabbath school lesson), "But what about the signs and wonders? That is the most glorious prospect, It presents the most marvelous possibilities before believers in God, "I and the children who the Lord hath given Me, are for signs and wonders," says Christ (Isa8:18). That is, we ourselves are classed in with Christ. It is not merely that we are to do signs and wonders, but we are to be them. All the marvels of "the Man Christ Jesus" are to be reproduced in all who are men in Christ. The world is to wonder at Christians just as much as it did at Christ, and for the same reasons."

Has it ever occurred to you that many don't care what you have said or declared concerning scripture? You seem to operate on the assumption you are the only one that has cracked open a bible and can possibly understand. That is so arrogant

We seem to have a couple of those who know better than anyone else about what the Bible means! And we better shape up and pay attention. Never mind what Paul said, "... but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh." Galatians 6:13 I suspicion some here want to glory in our flesh!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

6 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Love you Bonnie and Pelosi love you too! This is the Sabbath!::xx::

Happy Sabbath!

Refresh my memory please. Isn't there something in the ten commandments about spreading false witness,maybe just a little blurb that you may have read. Possibly other places in scripture as well.  You have no idea what Pelosi does or doesn't feel towards anyone. Making claims about something that you know nothing about doesn't impress anyone nor is it honest. It makes your claim of the same as meaningless as your claim for Pelosi. You are not believable

9 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

I would take another route in that everything we believe is not spelled out exactly. You arrive at opinions by comparing line against line, precept against precept. I used to believe the end time persecution would be solely based on the Sabbath, I have now come to the conclusion that it will be much of the law of God which will be fought over. The Sabbath will be part of it. You could go on at length showing where one by one, breaking of the commandments are occurring even with the approval of religious leaders. Given that the Ten Commandments are often referred to as a transcript of God's character, what is the devil trying to erase from humans more than anything that looks like God. And violating all of the Ten Commandments is the complete erasure of God from the characters of men today. But! While we are seeing a falling away from the 4th commandment (where the seal of God's authority is written out) as being central to the end time conflict, many from the pope on down are suggesting a Sunday sabbath as part of the green p[roject for the healing of the earth.

As a young child when I asked my dad about end time events he always stressed .........  Do not fear those of another faith,the one sitting next to you in the pew loudly proclaiming they have the truth were the ones to be careful of. More and more I think my dad was right

9 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

We seem to have a couple of those who know better than anyone else about what the Bible means! And we better shape up and pay attention. Never mind what Paul said, "... but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh." Galatians 6:13 I suspicion some here want to glory in our flesh!

I suspicion some here want to glory in our flesh!

Surely you jest

1 minute ago, bonnie said:

As a young child when I asked my dad about end time events he always stressed .........  Do not fear those of another faith,the one sitting next to you in the pew loudly proclaiming they have the truth were the ones to be careful of. More and more I think my dad was right

I suspicion some here want to glory in our flesh!

Surely you jest

The one thing that blows my mind is the censorship issue. It is not SDA's that are expressing concern over the speed and ease of those actions and others.  I know SDA's that think it a great thing,that will certainly show Trump he isn't anyone special. That will show him and all his crazy supporters.   Talk about blind unreasoning hatred, they are willing to damage themselves  ...Or they say nothing. It is those of other faiths that recognize the danger in that and once gaining a toe hold will be tough if not impossible to stop.

On 1/21/2021 at 9:34 AM, bonnie said:

This can't possibly be true is it?????  Must not be as CNN so far isn't carrying the story. Their story is more about the PO using tear gas 

Left wing Antifa mobs riot in Portland and Seattle

Associated Press

PORTLAND, Ore. (January 21, 2021) — A mob of Antifa protesters carrying signs against President Joe Biden and police marched in Portland on Inauguration Day and damaged the headquarters of the Democratic Party of Oregon, police said.

Some in the group of about 150 people smashed windows and spray-painted anarchist symbols at the political party building. Police said eight arrests were made in the area. Some demonstrators carried a sign reading, “We don’t want Biden, we want revenge!” in response to “police murders” and “imperialist wars.” Others carried a banner declaring “We Are Ungovernable.”

Police said on Twitter that officers on bicycles had entered the crowd to contact someone with a weapon and to remove poles affixed to a banner that they thought could be used as a weapon.

Police said the crowd swarmed the officers and threw objects at authorities, who used a smoke canister to get away.

The group was one of several that gathered in the city on Inauguration Day, police said.

Another left wing mob of about 100 people also marched in Seattle on Wednesday, where police said windows were broken at a federal courthouse and officers arrested three people.

The crowd called for the abolition of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and, outside the federal immigration court, several people set fire to an American flag, The Seattle Times reported.

It happened years ago - back when the State was more conservative than it is now. 

It's only gotten worse - much, much worse. 

16 hours ago, bonnie said:

Refresh my memory please. Isn't there something in the ten commandments about spreading false witness,maybe just a little blurb that you may have read. Possibly other places in scripture as well.  You have no idea what Pelosi does or doesn't feel towards anyone. Making claims about something that you know nothing about doesn't impress anyone nor is it honest. It makes your claim of the same as meaningless as your claim for Pelosi. You are not believable

“I was raised in a Catholic house. We don’t hate anyone, not anybody in the world,” Pelosi says. “ I do not believe in breaking the Commandments Bonnie and and I do not bear untruth. What is so sad you cannot see the good in the comment. Its over like I said, I have been accused of provoking you and others. That was not my intent at all. I was standing up for things that were falsely misrepresented which was specially prejudice concepts. I am not ashamed for that but I want it to be known that I can stand up for myself and for my ethnicity. This thread was on racial issues and I have not back down on justice and truth. Was it harsh? Yes it was! Was killing Blacks without any reason harsh? Yes, and also cruel, unjust and plain to the whole world that is was prejudice that is called "systematic racism."

It is truly sad to see that a side was taken and the accusation of provoking was presented. When you deal with racial issues in the past is was smooth and softly spoken or not spoken at all. The covers have been pulled and the injustice has been seen. So, now the naked truth is reveal and it is ugly to the bone. Many do not really, themselves, want to accept this. So, it appears that people are provoke, no truth is a sword and it cuts deep. Why? What you see is something so ugly and horrible that even animals do not do! Animals killed to eat and survived, but prejudice of people is beyond inhumane. 

This sin didn't just start now, it started in Heaven. Satan was prejudice of YAHSHUA once he learned that HE was YAHWEH'S SON! The Bible clearly says in Heb 1:5, when have HE ever called any angel HIS SON! This cut Satan down and he wanted to be not only equal now but superior over THE MOST HIGH!

When you look to provoke me by accusing me of telling a lie; it was needed to show who you are. I said simply that me and Pelosi love you because I heard what she said and I also know my heart. Now the question is where is your heart dear Bonnie?

:love: Happy Sabbath!

13 hours ago, Gustave said:

It happened years ago - back when the State was more conservative than it is now. 

Imagine such a thing.:))))  Wonder if any will actually be prosecuted?

And the peace loving BLM group.. Really destroys your faith in humanity doesn't it????

Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol ...

nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed...

Jan 07, 2021 · At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post. The Antifa members disguised themselves...

BLM-aligned, anti-Trump group brags they ‘helped storm the ...

www.lifesitenews.com/news/blm-aligned-anti-trump...

Jan 19, 2021 · BLM-aligned, anti-Trump group brags they helped storm the Capitol’ Mike Dunn, leader of the group called 'Boogaloo Bois,' tweeted on Jan. 6 that the group had '4 fireteams inside [the ...

13 hours ago, Gustave said:

Imagine such a thing.:))))  Wonder if any will actually be prosecuted?

Known Antifa members posed as pro-Trump to infiltrate Capitol ...

nypost.com/2021/01/07/known-antifa-members-posed...

Jan 07, 2021 · At least two known Antifa members were spotted among the throngs of pro-Trump protesters at the Capitol on Wednesday, a law enforcement source told The Post. The Antifa members disguised themselves...

The CNN report and the Washington Post article completely undermine the entire case Democrats made for impeaching Trump. As I previously noted, the riot at the Capitol was either planned in advance or inspired by President Trump’s speech. It simply cannot be both. That the media is starting to acknowledge the whole thing was planned in advance now, after the bogus impeachment, is no accident.

Now the Washington Post Admits Trump Did Not Incite the Capitol Riot

BY MATT MARGOLIS JAN 20, 2021 2:57 PM ET

16c89f44-fa12-4b36-9c25-8c7883e2801d-730
AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana

With the second bogus impeachment in the books, the Washington Post has finally seen fit to admit that President Trump did not incite the storming of the U.S. Capitol on January 6 with his speech, acknowledging that it was, in fact, planned in advance.

The article, published Tuesday, the day before Biden’s inauguration, declares in its headline “Self-styled militia members planned on storming the U.S. Capitol days in advance of Jan. 6 attack, court documents say” and opens with the following paragraphs.

Self-styled militia members from Virginia, Ohio and other states made plans to storm the U.S. Capitol days in advance of the Jan. 6 attack, and then communicated in real time as they breached the building on opposite sides and talked about hunting for lawmakers, according to court documents filed Tuesday.

While authorities have charged more than 100 individuals in the riot, details in the new allegations against three U.S. military veterans offer a disturbing look at what they allegedly said to one another before, during and after the attack — statements that indicate a degree of preparation and determination to rush deep into the halls and tunnels of Congress to make “citizens’ arrests” of elected officials.

U.S. authorities charged an apparent leader of the Oath Keepers extremist group, Thomas Edward Caldwell, 66, of Berryville, Va., in the attack, alleging that the Navy veteran helped organize a ring of dozens who coordinated their movements as they “stormed the castle” to disrupt the confirmation of President-elect Joe Biden’s electoral college victory.

Several paragraphs later, here’s what the authors of the article concede:

The arrests this weekend of several people with alleged ties to far-right extremist groups, including the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys and the Three Percenters, suggest that the riot was not an entirely impulsive outburst of violence but an event instigated or exploited by organized groups. Hours of video posted on social media and pored over by investigators have focused on individuals in military-style gear moving together.

CNN acknowledged last week that the storming of the Capitol was planned prior to Trump’s speech, reporting that, “Evidence uncovered so far, including weapons and tactics seen on surveillance video, suggests a level of planning that has led investigators to believe the attack on the US Capitol was not just a protest that spiraled out of control, a federal law enforcement official says.”

• Like 1