ClubAdventist is back!

Covid Testing of Illegal Immigrants Before release Blocked By Dems

bonnie

https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/17/marianette-miller-meeks-react-act-test-illegal-immigrants-covid-before-release-blocked-democrats/

American citizens were prohibited from attending their chruches, burying their loved ones,our economy in the tank for so many and for what? 

• Like 1

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Most intellectually honest people admit that what's driving the current Democrat Party is just a hatred of Normal Rockwell's America. These folks are in support of about anything that aids in the weakening of our social structure. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gustave said:

Most intellectually honest people admit that what's driving the current Democrat Party is just a hatred of Normal Rockwell's America. These folks are in support of about anything that aids in the weakening of our social structure. 

Oh, this is rich! "Most intellectually honest people.."  ROFL  :)  I would love to know who they are. 

And your definition of social structure is?

Also,  https://www.factcheck.org/2021/02/biden-hasnt-reduced-covid-19-testing-at-the-border/

31 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

Oh, this is rich! "Most intellectually honest people.."  ROFL  :)  I would love to know who they are. 

Also,  https://www.factcheck.org/2021/02/biden-hasnt-reduced-covid-19-testing-at-the-border/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dhs-secretary-admits-illegal-immigrants-were-released-into-u-s-without-getting-covid-te

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

43 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

Could you tell me what this fact check refers to? 

47 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

48 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

Gustave can speak for himself But I am curious what your definition of social structure is.  Some schools no longer want the terms mom and dad to be used. To me, mom and dad are at the heart of our social structure, where do you place them? Poor Mr. Potato Head needed to be changed, Dr Suess is a dangerous character, but Hitler's book and others like it can be sold by Amazon and ebay .The list of "dangerous" words, terms is endless. Critical race theory is accepted more and more. It isn't conservatives driving this nonsense. American children in many area's cannot go to school, far to dangerous but migrant children are being educated. Are migrant children more valuable than american children? This past year most of what was solid and secure for a lot of us has disappeared in favor of all of the above

On 3/18/2021 at 1:00 PM, Theophilus said:

That which is sustainable and works toward the good of all. 

An intellectually honest person would concede that Dr. Suess books were good for kids & helped them learn how to read. An intellectually dishonest person would watch the recent Grammy awards and the WAP performance by Cardie B and gloat that was healthy and good while joining the mob in claiming Green eggs & ham or Cat In the Hat is BAD. 

What you have going on now isn't sustainable. 

20 hours ago, Gustave said:

An intellectually honest person would concede that Dr. Suess books were good for kids & helped them learn how to read. An intellectually dishonest person would watch the recent Grammy awards and the WAP performance by Cardie B and gloat that was healthy and good while joining the mob in claiming Green eggs & ham or Cat In the Hat is BAD. 

'Scary, insidious' where cancel culture is heading: 'Madness of Crowds' author | Fox News 'Scary, insidious' where cancel culture is heading: 'Madness of Crowds' author Dr. Seuss controversy follows troubling removals by Amazon, says Douglas MurrayThreat of cancel culture to freedom in America

'The Madness of Crowds' author Douglas Murray provides insight on ‘Fox and Friends.’

British journalist and author of "Madness of Crowds" Douglas Murray ripped the cancel culture movement and argued it's been going too far for a "very long time."

"[It’s] very insidious. We've seen things like Amazon quietly taking books off its platform if it disagrees with some prevailing ideologies about, for instance, gender," Murray mentioned.

The "Madness of Crowds" author went on to say the cancel culture movement "limits" Americans on what they’re allowed to enjoy and people should be "scared."

Murray’s comments came on the heels of Amazon’s decision to remove a bestselling book about transgenderism on their site, which has gone unreported by billionaire Jeff Bezo’s newspaper, the Washington Post.

6 DR. SEUSS BOOKS TO STOP BEING PUBLISHED BECAUSE OF RACIST IMAGERY

In addition, the announcement of six Dr. Seuss books being discontinued, due to "racist imagery," is also the latest victim of the cancel culture movement. 

A new Harvard CAPS-Harris poll revealed 64 percent of voters said cancel culture poses a threat to freedom in America and the British journalist strongly concurred on "Fox & Friends" Wednesday.

"The left has a very confused attitude towards cancel culture," Murray said.

The British author argued the left doesn’t think cancel culture "exists" and the idea has been "invented by crazy right-wingers."

"…They benefit when books that they disagree with are banned, when people they disagree with are taken off the air," Murray mentioned.

The "Madness of Crowds" author predicted the left will stop the cancel culture movement when the tables turn on their party.
"Imagine if the right just got books canceled, if they said left-wing things about gender ideology. Imagine if the right went around just canceling left-wing figures…" Murray said. "It would make it a very unfree society."

On 3/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, Gustave said:

And what you've posted is not an answer. I didn't see the grammys ( I don't want that stuff :) .  I believe it was the Suess owners who ixxed a couple of book--not all.

3 hours ago, Theophilus said:

And what you've posted is not an answer. I didn't see the grammys ( I don't want that stuff :) .  I believe it was the Suess owners who ixxed a couple of book--not all.

Do you honestly believe that this insanity of canceling what a certain group decides is no longer acceptable can continue?  Regardless if.... Suess owners  ixxed a couple of book.  Because some like to curry favor with those that are behind the cancel culture that does not really address  the reasons behind the whole movement. When ebay and amazon can sell books by Hitler and the like and they take exception to classic cartoons and books ,it might be time to access the reasons behind banning so many books, movies, childrens toys etc. Much rather have my child play with MR Potato than whatever version he is known as now than have Hitler on the approved list

• Members
5 hours ago, Theophilus said:

Yes it was!! Just like many other books that have been ended throughout the years! Nothing new about that!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

51 minutes ago, phkrause said:

Yes it was!! Just like many other books that have been ended throughout the years! Nothing new about that!!

As long as you don't see anything new about "cancel culture" the banning or eliminating of so many, to numerous to mention, your viewpoint is more understandable

14 hours ago, bonnie said:

As long as you don't see anything new about "cancel culture" the banning or eliminating of so many, to numerous to mention, your viewpoint is more understandable

Who Is The  Wokest  Baby? https://www.lucianne.com/2021/03/24/whos_the_wokest_baby_washington_post_is_slammed_for_social_justice_guide_for_toddlers_that_pushes_blm_and_metoo_onto_children_and_recommends_drag_queen_bedtime_readings_56403.htm

Who's the wokest baby?': Washington
Post is slammed for 'social justice guide
for toddlers' that pushes BLM and
#MeToo onto children and recommends
drag queen bedtime readings

You may think this is nothing new but hopefully there are enough parents that understand the sheer idiocy of this movement and are willing to protect their children, regardless of who promotes it. Whether it be the author of  Dr Suess or others that have a very insidous agenda

2 hours ago, bonnie said:

Who Is The  Wokest  Baby? 

...recommends
drag queen bedtime readings

What could go wrong?!

112238FD-E5DF-4B8A-A13D-01BEDC05A45D.jpeg

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

14 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

What could go wrong?!

112238FD-E5DF-4B8A-A13D-01BEDC05A45D.jpeg

I don't get it. The number of SDA's that are in favor of or somewhat in favor of the whole movement and think " it is about time". Let's clean  up the language ,anything that  could be seen as racism to the point of banning or deliberately try to destroy the lives and businesses of those that don't knuckle under is hard to understand. Wonder if that includes babies being indoctrinated? Or do they think they can follow along with what they believe is good and simply ignore the bad? 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, Theophilus said:

More than an answer, just not the one you evidently wanted.