ClubAdventist is back!

Blm-activist-all-hell-will-break-loose-if-chauvin-not-convicted-buildings-will-be-on-fire

bonnie

Why isn't this considered a terroristic threat or actually jury tampering?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/model-blm-activist-all-hell-will-break-loose-if-chauvin-not-convicted-buildings-will-be-on-fire?%3Futm_source=twitter

Model, BLM Activist: ‘All Hell Will Break Loose’ If Chauvin Not Convicted, Buildings Will Be ‘On Fire’

DailyWire.com

A parked truck is set on fire on July 25, 2020 in Richmond, Virginia. Protesters in Richmond took to the streets to join other protesters around the country for the Stand With Portland rally in support of the Black Lives Matter protesters in Portland, Oregon.
Eze Amos/Getty Images

Model and Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols warned that Minneapolis would suffer riots and vandalism if former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd.

“If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose,” Echols said in a now-removed video (see below). “Don’t be surprised when building are on fire. Just sayin’.”

The social media influencer, a signed IMG Worldwide model, has nearly half a million followers on TikTok.

Last summer, riots erupted in numerous cities over alleged racism by police officers against black people. Businesses were destroyed and more than a dozen people were killed during the chaos.

While some protesters have condemned the violence, some prominent Black Lives Matter activists have publicly excused and seemingly supported the destruction of cities.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Donations to "Black Lives Matter" being syphoned off to create an opulent lifestyle for the BLM founders. A 1.4 million dollar mansion in an area of only 1.4% blacks living nearby!

https://www.republicandaily.net/2021/04/blm-co-founder-buys-1-4-million-dollar-mega-mansion/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOCAQv7WyMg

These funds were largely raised for BLM in the aftermath of the George Floyd incident. So, seems we need to get busy and drum up some more riots ... I mean ... business for these BLM leaders!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

Of course they will, society has largely condoned this kind of conduct so the logic is "if you will burn it down and loot" they will do as you say. 

1 hour ago, Gustave said:

Of course they will, society has largely condoned this kind of conduct so the logic is "if you will burn it down and loot" they will do as you say. 

How can Chauvin possibly receive a fair trial. The jury faces a very real threat from BLM thugs and street thugs, Do what we want or we will burn you down. I have very little sympathy for Chauvin. I  have a little more for Floyd but not much. Chauvin has the reputation of being a bully, Floyd  placed himself in harm's way. If I stand in front of a truck and the truck runs me over there are many that will say "Serves you right"

He knew the drill from being arrested many times. That didn't mean he deserved to die at the hands of a bully . There isn't anything to indicate this was a racially motivated offense. The men had known each other for years, they had worked in the same place so who knows. No racial slurs,racial threats, but if the injured party is black it has to be racially motivated and we will burn your community down.  He ended up on the ground because he asked to be put on the ground, he said"I can't breathe before Chauvin  put his knee on Floyd's neck. The death of a criminal thug by a thug/bully in the Police dept,thugs will burn the community down if the verdict doesn't please them. Fair trial?? Don't think so.,let's give the family of the criminal thug 27 million dollars. Maybe some of that should have been for his victims that he victimized and terrorized.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

On 4/12/2021 at 7:51 AM, bonnie said:

How can Chauvin possibly receive a fair trial. The jury faces a very real threat from BLM thugs and street thugs, Do what we want or we will burn you down. I have very little sympathy for Chauvin. I  have a little more for Floyd but not much. Chauvin has the reputation of being a bully, Floyd  placed himself in harm's way. If I stand in front of a truck and the truck runs me over there are many that will say "Serves you right"

He knew the drill from being arrested many times. That didn't mean he deserved to die at the hands of a bully . There isn't anything to indicate this was a racially motivated offense. The men had known each other for years, they had worked in the same place so who knows. No racial slurs,racial threats, but if the injured party is black it has to be racially motivated and we will burn your community down.  He ended up on the ground because he asked to be put on the ground, he said"I can't breathe before Chauvin  put his knee on Floyd's neck. The death of a criminal thug by a thug/bully in the Police dept,thugs will burn the community down if the verdict doesn't please them. Fair trial?? Don't think so.,let's give the family of the criminal thug 27 million dollars. Maybe some of that should have been for his victims that he victimized and terrorized.

My view of racism is probably different than most folks. I definitely believe in "implicit bias" - I firmly believe that it is real and is backed up by observation and measurement, HOWEVER, the driving force behind implicit bias is stereotyping. 

I also hold that stereotypes are REAL (otherwise they wouldn't be stereotypes in the 1st place). 

Ignoring or pretending a stereotype doesn't exist is the last thing we need to do - doing that is destructive. If one comes at this problem from the perspective that stereotype are generally TRUE the answer to the problem becomes how do we CHANGE the stereotype? The answer to that in this context is behavior

The other side to this is that there are examples of blatant racism that fall outside of a law enforcement context  and those types of actions hurt people FAR MORE than law enforcement reacting to a criminal situation involving stereotyping. What I'm saying is that implicit bias training is critical for jury Trials and has it's place there and in investigations of all types but law enforcement requires split second judgement calls and there simply isn't time to exercise implicit bias reasoning. 

• Moderators

My perspective:

*  Implicit bias:  every person including me has a bias.  The issue becomes whether or not I recognize it and what I do about it.

*  Stereotyping:  I would say that they area sometimes true rather than to say that they are generally true.

Gregory

A stereotype is a generalized observation whereas it could be said that [whatever is referenced] is usually, mostly, i.e. generally the case. As example would be "snakes bite". 

Enough snakes have bitten folks that it's a stereotype - people are hesitant to pick up a snake because enough bite that it can be said its usually or mostly true (a generalization) - this situation generates a stereotype. It's the way our brains work that enable us to make a microsecond decision that serves to "protect the species".  

In the area of Law Enforcement statistics contribute greatly to "reactions" so if a demographic of society commits more crime than another along with that condition stereotypes will [subconsciously] inform the decision of the people involved. 

No doubt social engineering can hurt or help stereotypes but at the end of the day young inner city black males are generally stereotyped as more dangerous than say, young Asian or white males simply due to contrasting each groups contribution to the the statistics that go into generating reports on crime. 

• Moderators

Certainly some stereotypes are generally true.  However, others may not be generally rue, but are sometimes true.  I will suggest that racial (and sexual) stereotypes may often be sometimes true when they a re not generally true.

Gregory

5 hours ago, Gustave said:

My view of racism is probably different than most folks. I definitely believe in "implicit bias" - I firmly believe that it is real and is backed up by observation and measurement, HOWEVER, the driving force behind implicit bias is stereotyping. 

Our governor  known but not to fondly  as Daffy Duck is a great example.. His idiotic statement shows exactly his bias towards  the police. "Our state mourns  life  of another Black man taken by law enforcement"  as if this is a weekly  occurrence. As in the case of Floyd the young man is made to sound as if he walked on water. Again and again, when this happens the injured party has a great deal of responsibility for the tragic outcome.

Maybe Mama should have instilled a sense of respect for the law, responsibility for his own actions. Actions that led to a warrant, the warrant leading him to run and ending up dead. Put the responsibility where it belongs first before the police is vilified. Because of the willful criminal behavior of this young man  parents have lost their son, a PO will live for the rest of her life with this and a community has been looted, burned and robbed.

6 hours ago, bonnie said:

Our governor  known but not to fondly  as Daffy Duck is a great example.. His idiotic statement shows exactly his bias towards  the police. "Our state mourns  life  of another Black man taken by law enforcement"  as if this is a weekly  occurrence. As in the case of Floyd the young man is made to sound as if he walked on water. Again and again, when this happens the injured party has a great deal of responsibility for the tragic outcome.

Maybe Mama should have instilled a sense of respect for the law, responsibility for his own actions. Actions that led to a warrant, the warrant leading him to run and ending up dead. Put the responsibility where it belongs first before the police is vilified. Because of the willful criminal behavior of this young man  parents have lost their son, a PO will live for the rest of her life with this and a community has been looted, burned and robbed.

Chris Rock (who's black) aptly summarized the problem. This was created YEAR's ago. One could say Chris was "Prophetic"!

Chris Rock Public service announcement - YouTube

8 hours ago, Gustave said:

Chris Rock (who's black) aptly summarized the problem. This was created YEAR's ago. One could say Chris was "Prophetic"!

Chris Rock Public service announcement - YouTube

Didn't remember that this video had a very small amount of profanity in it. It's not something anyone over 12 years old hasn't heard but wanted to make this disclaimer about it. 

4 hours ago, Gustave said:

Didn't remember that this video had a very small amount of profanity in it. It's not something anyone over 12 years old hasn't heard but wanted to make this disclaimer about it. 

Mpls is rioting again, looting and burning (peacefully of course). The officer who mistakenly shot a black man is now charged with 2nd degree manslaughter.  You can hear on the tape that shooting him was not intended. 

It has gotten to the point it would be far less expensive to let these criminals go, do exactly what they please.  A person of color has almost become untouchable

We had massive looting in our area at one time. The governor had a bit of a backbone and very clearly stated "Looters will be shot on sight"  

The looters disappeared like magic. Even if in this case all did not leave I am not sure how much I would care if someone ended up paying the price for their stupidity and viciousness. Once again business owners, white and black are losing all ,and for what

I think I found that "systemic racism":

https://www.tiktok.com/@jase666666/video/6951175092374162694

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 4/14/2021 at 1:05 PM, bonnie said:

Mpls is rioting again, looting and burning (peacefully of course). The officer who mistakenly shot a black man is now charged with 2nd degree manslaughter.  You can hear on the tape that shooting him was not intended. 

It has gotten to the point it would be far less expensive to let these criminals go, do exactly what they please.  A person of color has almost become untouchable

We had massive looting in our area at one time. The governor had a bit of a backbone and very clearly stated "Looters will be shot on sight"  

The looters disappeared like magic. Even if in this case all did not leave I am not sure how much I would care if someone ended up paying the price for their stupidity and viciousness. Once again business owners, white and black are losing all ,and for what

I thought something  stunk to high heaven when i heard about it, but thought maybe she was new, and it was a mistake.That officer had 26 years on the force, and could not tell the difference between a taser and a glock?

This officer would have to be a special kind of stupid. Very close to where Floyd died, a trial going on ,27 million  settlement. You can hear on the tape, she keeps demanding he comply, she keeps repeating she is going to use her taser her  and her utter disbelief when she realized she had actually shot him.

Did it ever occur to anyone that possibly those that end up wounded or dead  in an altercation with the police have at least a equal responsibility in  their own injury or death?  Dante is once again portrayed as angelic, fun loving  and innocent son.

Possibly this was all plotted by the officer charged, maybe she got up in the morning just gunning for a black man to shoot, faked the recording and deserves it.  But maybe she deserved   what we used to take for granted, "Due Process"

How about this "wanna be thug" in training, not commit the first criminal act,  not run from the police when confronted with his "angelic, fun loving acts". He would more than likely be alive today.

We have family members that are in law enforcement, friends with  adult children that are just entering law enforcement. I hope and pray that anytime they are in any kind of exchange with a black suspect, they wish him a nice day and let them go on their way regardless of what they have done and wanted for.. Not worth the cost. If an innocent party is injured, harmed or killed as a result, call Antifa and BLM

Daunte Wright Shooting: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

facebook Daunte Wright was shot and killed by police in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, after a traffic stop.

Daunte Wright has been identified as the 20-year-old unarmed Black Minnesota man who was killed by police in a Minneapolis suburb on Sunday, April 11, 2021. Body camera video released on Monday showed the officer shot Wright when she thought she was using her Taser. The officer has been identified as Officer Kim Potter.

The video shows Potter telling Wright she would “tase” him and then yelling, “Taser, Taser, Taser,” while Wright was trying to get back into his car to drive away. She then fires her gun and backs away, reacting with surprise and saying, “holy s....., I just shot him.” Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said at a press conference he believes Potter mistakenly fired her gun thinking she was using her Taser. Wright was shot once.

“This appears to me, from what I viewed and the officer’s reaction in distress immediately after, that this was an accidental discharge,” Gannon said at the press conference. The body cam video can be watched below at the 51:50 mark. The video is graphic and unedited:

You would think that after the phony impeachment trial against President Trump back in January, Dems would be setting a good example. Here is one Dem with a shocking display of violence promotion to protestors. So, we are now moving into the era of mob justice?!

Maxine Waters Goes To Minnesota, Tells Protesters If Chauvin Is Acquitted To: “Stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational”

U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., went to protest in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, Saturday night and told protesters that they needed to “stay on the street,” if Derek Chauvin is acquitted.

“I’m going to fight with all of the people who stand for justice,” Waters told reporters  before an 11 p.m. curfew. “We’ve got to get justice in this country and we cannot allow these killings to continue.”

https://magaconservatives.com/maxine-waters-goes-to-minnesota-tells-protesters-if-chauvin-is-acquitted-to-stay-on-the-street-and-weve-got-to-get-more-active-weve-got-to-get-more-confrontational/

Bill Liversidge Seminars

19 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Maxine Waters Goes To Minnesota, Tells Protesters If Chauvin Is Acquitted To: “Stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational”

Amazing isn't it? Thugs and those that behave like a rabid animal when they don't get their way are dictating to a jury  what the verdict has to be or face your city burning.

I have not heard of one dem/liberal condemn this  as they condemn any and all conservatives when they oppose dems/liberals.  . Riots at the hands of BLM/Antifa are  righteous riots.  I would much rather hear from our crude rough talking former president than the pseudo president we now have.

The judge has issued a statement that this "box of rocks", (my words) has set Cauvin up for an appeal with this. Then of course they can riot again. If these riots the past year did not serve the purpose of the democratic party the riots would have been brought to a stop.  I wonder if our VP is raising money again for bail for these "thugs"? 

Why must they continue the charade. Simply let all blacks do as they choose. Those that rob and murder should not be arrested, let them go and pretend they don't exist . If they riot let them burn down whole communities. Very likely it would save the life of a PO. Once the worst happens the life of a PO is over as they knew it. Let the thugs reign supreme.