ClubAdventist is back!

Roe could Reman the Law

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

On the legal front:  Five of the nine Supreme court Judges are believed to want to overturn Roe v. Wade.  Actually, there is a way in which the other four judges could prevent this and keep Roe as the law in the U.S.  See:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-one-thing-the-dissenting-justices-could-do-to-save-roe/ar-AAXY1ZH?ocid=uxbndlbing

Gregory

On 6/1/2022 at 9:32 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

On the legal front:  Five of the nine Supreme court Judges are believed to want to overturn Roe v. Wade.  Actually, there is a way in which the other four judges could prevent this and keep Roe as the law in the U.S.  See:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-one-thing-the-dissenting-justices-could-do-to-save-roe/ar-AAXY1ZH?ocid=uxbndlbing

Will be a lot of hysterical women in this country if they are deprived of this "so called right".  Most churches cluck their tongue and claim it is sad but stop short of condemning the act.  Most SDA's I know are pretty reluctant to say , I am against abortion, instead it is "it isnt my place to tell a woman what she can do with her own body"

It will be surprising if Roe is overturned

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman