ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer for my daughter, a single mom

SherryLee

I need prayer for my daughter who is a single mom. Her new baby boy was born September 6. Because of unfair circumstances from her first marriage, she is required to go back to work so she can pay him money which he does not need, but she does. Because of this she is not able to be a stay at home mom and raise her own little one. She does not have enough money to put him in daycare once she goes back to work. If she leaves him with her parents, she will be too far away from him to see him everyday. She is litterally between a "rock and a hard place", and is going through much anxiety over it. Please pray with me that God will provide for her needs and make it possible for her to care for her own little one, which I belive is His will for her anyway. There is much sadness in this old world, and though I am sad for my dear daughter, I know we are not alone in this situation. There are other single mom's who are in need of God's miracles.

Thank you,

SherryLee

SherryLee

SherryLee

What a horrible situation she is im. I am thankful that she has a mother who loves her and believes in the power of prayer..

This situation is one I will be praying for as well.

Courage

Stan

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com