ClubAdventist is back!

Laid up

Barbara

I just thought some of you might like a update on how I am doing. I have now been laid up for a week now dealing with my neck and back problems. I have been to the chiropractor 3 time and have another appointment tomorrow. He told me to take it easy and I did for the first couple of days and then over did it cause thing were starting to look bad arround the house. I was in tears Friday when Paul was doing the jobs arround the house that I hadn't been able to do. I have done a bit here and there today. And I have been working hard at not turtleing as my mother puts it. With this retraining I have been working I am find ing my musles in other areas are starting to get sore. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to let my injury to my neck heal.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Administrators

Hi Barbara,

Yes, back problems are painful and pain takes your stength.

I will pray that you will receive an improvement and a release from the pain.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Barbara I hope that you will be up and around real soon!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

You have my sincere sympathies. I was laid up with relentless back trouble about a year and a half ago -- it lasted for 4 or 5 months and even a chiro did not help. During this time I was literally in excruciating pain 24/7 dulled only barely by powerful painkillers and totally unable to do anything at all. It was a nightmare. I hope you get better soon, Barb.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot