ClubAdventist is back!

Icky sicky

Barbara

I went to the clinic yesterday because my ears have been hurting a little and I had a cold I haven't been able to get rid of. The Dr said I have a sinus infection going on. I feel icky. It hurt to chew and to drink. Not sure why. I think the glands on my left side neck are swollen. I am taking anitbiotics to get rid of the infection but I just feel icky and hot. I had to cancle my adjustment today because I feel so bad. Just pray that my neck pain wont incress and that I can kick this infection. Dr said it might take two rounds to kill it. I hope I am better in two weeks so I don't have to take more pills.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Administrators

A sinus infection can make you very miserable.

Will pray that your health improves and your neck doesn't regress.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Still not feeling better infection wise. I have been dealing with coughs due to my asthma. Most of the time my asthma is not bad. It is usually flares up when I spend lots of time playing with our cat. With this sinus infection my inhaler doesn't even help. I am going to go in tomorrow and see if I can get more help with the attacks. It driving me nuts. On a positive note My neck is 95% back to normal and I am going to call for an appoint ment tomorrow and it should be my last one for a bit.

• Moderators

Beautiful photo, Barbara! I just love the colors our Creator puts together.

The time may come when you have to keep your hands off the cat and the cat out of the house in order to be healthy. When I was in my 20s, my cats were my "children" - but when I gradually developed an allergy to them, I could no longer keep them in the house, and now I don't have a cat at all - just some mice that need a cat to catch them.

Prayers for you in dealing with your allergies and sinus problems.

LynnDel

LD

I just got back home from going to the clinic. They have me on a nebulizer treaments now to help. I got an attack that last night lasted an hour. So beside the neb treatment I am also on 6 day dose of MethylPREDISolone. I am praying that I will be better soon. I have to go back on Wednesday for a check up to make sure the meds are helping. I know that neb treatment is helping I Can now take deep breaths with out going into a coughing attacks.

• Administrators

Have done that as well. It's not fun. I hope it helps!

I hope you get better soon, Barbara!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.