ClubAdventist is back!

Urgent Prayers Requested

Naomi

• Administrators

Al & Colett, from Anchor Ministries has been involved in an accident in their motor home in Tennessee--wrecked, burned and Al is unresponsive. Please pray--this is all the information I have at this time--if & when I hear anything, I'll let you know.

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Regarding the severe accident of Al and Collette Martin...

not much to tell at this point, only that they are in Tennessee and are undergoing tests to determine the extent of their injuries, Al having the most severe injuries. Many are gathering in spirit to pray for them tonight at 6pm PST

Apparently what happened, they were in a lot of traffic, it stopped and Al could not stop the bus that fast. Many people were on the scene to help and got them out of the bus before it burned. Everything is lost... except for them we earnestly pray. I will post news as I hear it.

In speaking with the Anchor Ministries staff this afternoon, Shauna asked that we pray mightily for the entire Anchor Ministries team as Satan has chosen today to unleash fury at them.

~~~~~~~~~~`

later

Right after I sent the last update I received a call to let us know that Collette has a punctured lung, Al has many cuts from the windshield glass but he is coherent now. PRAISE GOD! They have been given a room at the hospital, how long they will stay is unknown. We still plan to pray at 6 PST

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God