ClubAdventist is back!

Lights Out North Korea

Dr. Shane

North Korea might now have The Bomb, but it doesn't have much electricity

koreaREU121006_228x295.jpg

Quote:
The regime in the north is so short of electricity that the whole country is switched off at 9 p.m. - apart from the capital of Pyongyang where dictator Kim Jong-il and his cohorts live in relative luxury. But even there, lighting is drastically reduced.

Quote:
"Except for my wife and family, that is my favourite photo," said Mr Rumsfeld.

"It says it all. There's the south, the same people as the north, the same resources north and south, and the big difference is in the south it's a free political system and a free economic system.

"The people in the north are starving, their growth is stunted. It's a shame, a tragedy."

An aide added: "This oppressive regime is too busy trying to make war to make life comfortable for its people."

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Have you ever been around certain people, who give you the feeling they want to switch off all your lights? Limit freedom, use all the energy for their own benefit? I hope i'm not like that.

dAb

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

• 2 weeks later...

remember that original desire was to have a nuclear plant, to provide badly need electricity ... then a certain president threatened them with a nuclear bomb...

The North Koreans remind me of the Amish, except with guns and bombs..

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Cheap electricity would help them although they can purchase enriched fuel for that without enriching it themselves. Brazil did that for many years.

Just to tag on, in the upper left hand corner of the map of South Korea we can see it all lit up. That is Seoul, South Korea's largest city. One can see how close it ti to North Korea. North Korea can actually hit it with artillary, which unlike missles, travel too fast to be shot down. So there is no way the US or any other nation is going to take military action against North Korea without South Korea's permission.

• Administrators

offtopic I have heard from friends who are holding ShareHim crusades in Korea and they are having really great responses!

I'll return you to your regular programming. backtopic

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God