ClubAdventist is back!

Stressed out

Barbara

My pain in my neck is back. It started yesterday when shoping at Walmart with my girls they started get on each other nerves and each time the whined at me about what the other was doing I could feel my neck get tighter and tighter. Was able to relax a bit after they went to bed last night. But they have been at it again today and I feel every low right now to the point of crying. I tried to take a rest this afternoon but they came in and woke me up not once but twice. I am tired of the whining. Please pray that I will be able to get some good sleep tonight and be nice a relaxed so I can enjoy Church tomorrow.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Administrators

Barbara, I am so sorry. Is there a parent or someone who could take the girls for a week or so?

It sounds as though you need some seperation.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I am feeling better now. I got some much needed me time and Paul came in and rub my back. My neck is still tight but I feel much more relaxed then I did.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)