ClubAdventist is back!

Squeaky

Norman Byers, N.D.

One of our little kittens called Squeaky, because of her unusual meow is very sick. She's about 3 1/2 months old and has been vomiting and has diarrhea. She has her little head hung down and is not doing much except breathing. We are bringing her to the vet in the morning.

Denise has been crying and is very upset. Lee Michael and I are holding out ok but we don't want her to die. I have seen cats in this state before and they usually don't survive. Please pray

Thanks much

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

• Administrators

Yes Norman I will pray for Squeaky. It's so sad to see little animals so ill.

My daughters kittens had something that sounds much the same, on Friday the vet gave them antibotic shots and liquids to take for 5 days. They seem to be better today.

Hopefully that will be the same for your Squeaky.

Courage

Naomi

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Moderators

Thanks Norman for your thoughtfulness in asking for prayer and your concern. Naomi, thanks so much for praying, and that was encouraging to read that your daughter's kittens are doing better. Our little squeaky has no appetite for water or food, and I noticed that there is a clear discharge coming out of her rectum, and she is very sore and swollen there. When she tried to go to the bathroom in the litter box, she was crying in pain trying to go. When she was born, only days old, probably 2 weeks or so, she was pushed out from nursing from the stronger kittens, but I didn't notice until I kept seeing her sleep, sleep, sleep. I wondered what was wrong with her, and when I picked her up, she was light as a feather. She really didn't have any weight on her, and I didn't notice, because they are almost long haired kittens. I thought she was dead, because I kept trying to wake her up, and she wouldn't. Just as I gave up, her little eyes opened, and I got a saucer and put some formula in there, and she started to drink some. She started to drink more and more and got stronger each day. Of course, I still had her nurse on mama cat, but supplemented her as well, for she had 6 kittens. She is really developing into a beautiful kitten, she was the runt, and funny looking (the ugly one), but now, she is beautiful! Her face has really filled out, and if she survives, she is going to be a big cat and really beautiful. She has huge round eyes, so pretty.

I will accept whatever the outcome, and be thankful that if she doesn't survive, the Lord let me have her this long in my life to bring me joy and laughter. She is a funny cat with the unique meow. Thanks! Denise :-)

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Administrators

Oh! So sad...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

But Praise God once again! rollingsmile I woke up this morning, and she got up squeaking for food, ate a little, and drank a little, but her little behind was still sore, and she couldn't make a bowl movement. I took her to the vet, and come to find out that she has some kind of stomach virus, and that caused her to have a sore behind. She's not constipated, the doc says. So, he gave me some medicine, and extra incase the other kittens get it as well. So things are fine, and I am happy and thanking God. thumbsup

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Administrators

Alright!! I hope she continues to improve! Please keep us updated, Denise and Norman!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

That is wonderful Denise. I am really happy for you and Squeaky.

That's so interesting because everything you have said about her is identical to my daughter's kittens. I didn't realize kittens were predisposed to having a stomach virus.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God