ClubAdventist is back!

Baby Peyton's mommy

puddles

Please join me and my new friend Peyton (he's 2 weeks old tomorrow) in praying for his mommy, Crystal.

Apparently during his deliver (c-section), something was used that was not sterile and Crystal has developed a nasty infection and had to be readmitted to the hospital last Friday. The doctor's have done all they can and want to send her home to heal but the insurance has the final word on this due to something that needs approved (some kind of a vaccum for suctioning out the wound). Peyton told me that he was told sometimes the insurance can take upwards of FIVE days to approve this vaccum and he is sooo wanting to see his mommy that he asks that you will pray that this contraption gets approved ASAP! He has been apart from his mommy now for 4 days and to him, it's been an eternity.

Thank you!

• Administrators

Peyton's a really smart baby, knowing so much about insurance! LOL

But this matter with his mom is not funny at all! Will remember them both in prayer. Please keep us updated!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Just got a brief update on Peyton's mommy.

Seems now in addition to needing insurance approval for this vaccum thingie, she now needs a blood transfusion. She is quite frustrated to say the least.

Just got the good news that Peyton's Mommy (Crystal) was able to come home this evening. The "vaccum" was FedEx'd to her home (Thank you Lord!) and the Home Health Nurse came after she arrived and got it all set up for her.

Whew what a week this has been for this little 2 week old!

Thank you all for your prayers for this new momma and her little boy. She's not quite out of the woods yet but she's getting there!

thumbsup

• Administrators

Awesome!!! It's always good to read positive news!

Thanks for the update!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Thank you God!

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

So thankful that things are going better for both mommy and baby.

I just want to add my two cents. Make sure she spends a lot of skin-to-skin time with her newbie. Because he has been separated from her at such an important time in his life, he'll need a lot of extra loving to make up for it.

Blessings for both of them.