ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer of protection

puddles

I need to ask you to pray for my house.

This may sound selfish but I really hope it does not.

My dear husband has been working so diligently on our house in hopes of getting the roof put on before the snow flies in earnest. Tonight the storm that caused blizzard conditions in Colorado is coming thru with really strong gusty winds. Thankfully it's too warm to snow so I can praise the Lord for that!! However, will you join me in praying that the 2x6's that Ron put up will stay in place. What concerns me the most is they tear loose and become airborne, perhaps causing injury to someone or something (or worse both).

I thought I'd attach a photo so you would have a better idea of what I was asking for. All those little sticks on top of that white looking block are what I'm worried about. Again, I hope this doesn't sound really stupid and petty but he has put in hundreds of hours on this and I would really hate to see it turned into toothpicks. Also, please say a little pray for my husband, he has been suffering with his sinuses and wasn't even able to go to work today.

Thanks so much and I hope each of you have a most blessed and wonderful Sabbath!

a>

• Administrators

Hello puddles ...

Thank you for sharing the latest photo of Toadhill Manor. I don't think it is selfish to pray for the protection of your home and especially that the 2x6's will stay in place.

It is exciting to build a home and a challenge from every aspect ... nothing goes easy or as planned. You will be so proud of it when it is completed.

We had horrid gusty winds today ... I prayed that the siding which I put on in the hear of the summer would stay on the house. I had never put on siding before and my friend who came over to help knew less than I did. We definitely had to overcome a learning curve ... someday it will be funny!! PTL, the siding is still on the house and looks ok ... Thank you God!

Will pray that your home is also protected, and that your darling hubby feels better in the morning.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Will be praying Puddles.

Also, for your husbands sinus problems, unless there is a contraindication, decongestants are the first line of treatment such as sudafed. Mucinex-D helps too.

God bless.

~Shalom~

Father IN Heaven,We do pray for *Puddle's husband*may he be protected by Your faithful Presence as he works to secure their home against the winter weather. May They be blessed to rest in the peace that You provide and rise to call Your NAME blessed Amein

ShabbatShalom

Sincerely,Mrs.Rabbi

• Administrators

Hello Mrs.Rabbi,

ShabbatShalom to you. :)

Naomi

Just wanted to thank you all for your prayers. The 2x6's are still standing! PTL!!!

Very nice to "meet" you Mrs. Rabbi!

And Sid, decongestants and Ron do not agree for some reason so he can't take them. I tried but it affected other things and he ended up worse off, so we just let nature take it's course. Sometimes it lingers as it did this time. Thanks for the insight tho, and you are very correct it calling it the first line of treatment!

Again, thanks to all of you for your prayers! May you have a very blessed week ahead!

• Administrators

Quote:

Just wanted to thank you all for your prayers. The 2x6's are still standing! PTL!!!

Never a doubt :) Yes, Praises!!