Twas the night before election

when all through the towns

flokes were making their selection

Who should appear but busy geeks wearing frowns

checking their list twice to follow direction

tomorrow their bank accounts would swell by leaps & bounds

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

This is disturbing....

I have maintained that since 2000, the elections have been very possibly rigged. So, let's see....I wonder if the Republicans will become the narrowly the leading majority after today.

The News media has been tauting that the dems will have a majority, although the race has narrowed as voting day comes nearer. I wonder if thier will has been subverted, if the public will rise up and take the vote back....I wonder if the 2nd Amendment will become crucial at this stage?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

This is disturbing....

I have maintained that since 2000, the elections have been very possibly rigged. So, let's see....I wonder if the Republicans will become the narrowly the leading majority after today.

The News media has been tauting that the dems will have a majority, although the race has narrowed as voting day comes nearer. I wonder if thier will has been subverted, if the public will rise up and take the vote back....I wonder if the 2nd Amendment will become crucial at this stage?

The Democrats will win a majority in the House of Representatives and the Republicans will keep a majority in the Senate. No, the 2nd Amendment won't be crucial this election year.

The elections aren't rigged, although no doubt there are some districts where fraud is committed. However, Jack Kenney's election was almost certainly bought by his father, especially in Chicago, which delayed Nixon's occupying the White House. But notice that Nixon, unlike Gore, chose not to challange it in the courts because he loved the nation more than he did his own rights.

No election is ever perfect, however, and the Constitution doesn't guarantee that everyone's vote will be counted, nor does it promise that elections will be fair. We live in a Republic, thank goodness, not a Democracy. In a Republic, everyone's right are protected and not just the majority's.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Quote:
The elections aren't rigged, although no doubt there are some districts where fraud is committed.

Spoken like a man who hasn't seen the video....

But that's ok, John...we forgive you... backtopic

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

If anyone believes that video, "I got some ocean-front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea... if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free." That almost makes Micheal Moore look like a moderate. Good reason it is on HBO and not an actual news network.

BTW, if it is true seems the Democrats are rigging a lot tonight since they are sweeping so far.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:
That almost makes Micheal Moore look like a moderate. Good reason it is on HBO and not an actual news network.

Ok, Shane....Put up....Where is the evidence that shows that these people are NOT thinking straight?

What they have put out is pretty disturbing...I am not saying that they are totally correct, but it is evidence that is compelling....Unfortunately, it has upset you enough to slander thier good name. "If you believe...."

Well, Shane, you need to put up or...well you know the rest ....

George Bernard Shaw

Actually the question should be, if this is true, why arn't news networks carrying the story? If it is true, it is a major story and news networks should be all over it.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

One- The local news ARE all over it.

Two- It's a developing story, and the major networks are not going to devote a lot of time and effort to destablizing the country over some speculative items.

And yes, I, also, would like to know the reasons why they too are not talking about the possible fraud cases. Possilby because, it takes time and when they might have a case to present, the public may not be interested in the subject at that time.

It is of interest to me, the timing in which some of these stories do come out. The public will not put up with senators who sexually play with underage pages and the news media know this. The Delay scandel slowly comes out and drags over time. Even the Libby/Plame affair is still a news worthy item, as it involves possible treasonous acts from a high official. Apparently, these are items that create emails to senators and they, in turn, need to respond publically to thier constitutents.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Actually the question should be, if this is true, why arn't news networks carrying the story? If it is true, it is a major story and news networks should be all over it.

That HBO Special is not new. It came out several months ago. Someone else on the forum where I found it posted that her community had viewed that video several months ago and had started a double voting campaign in Southern California. They'd received permission to invite voters to vote again as they exited the polling place. This group would then compare the votes from the duplicate voting with the results which came out of the official tabulation. This was all done with the permission of the voting chiefs, though it was to be strictly voluntary for any voter to take part.

In other words, there's enough solid information going around out there that the voter registrars are doing everything in their power to avoid fraud.

Shane, it would be well worth an hour of your time to watch the video to its completion. You can't deny the facts.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

I did watch the video. The fact that it is old and the news networks never picked up the story only goes further to discredit it.

No, it doesn't 'discredit it"...The networks don't want to be sued for fraud or libel...Unless they have enough information, they will not publicize it.

Sometimes it takes monthes, or even years before an item is published.

So, it is not discredited..only in limbo....until more evidence comes in to prove the point....or disproove it.

George Bernard Shaw