ClubAdventist is back!

Dr John McDougall

Rahab

One of my favorite doctors that spent his whole life trying to tell people how to get well by eating right has died.
Dr John McDougall.  He was not adventist but worked at one of our hospitals in Southern California.  
He had a tv show in the 80s I think when he first started to publicly discuss what he found out about diet and health.  Loma linda used to still air his show on their lifestyle channel.
He was never taught any of this in medical school but discovered it himself when treating patients in Hawaii where he practiced medicine.  
Last week when his weekly show didn’t air I wondered why?  I just found out today that he died in his sleep on the  22 nd in his sleep.  Probably a stroke.
Very sad.
The other prominent people promoting the plant diet are still alive and well: T. Colin Campbell at 90 and dr cauldwell essystyn at 88.  
McDougall had very bad genetics , a poor diet and almost died as a teenager with a massive stroke.  The other 2 have had good genetics.
They all collaborated on a film called forks over knives.  I think it’s free on you tube.