ClubAdventist is back!

I Turned In My Insurrectionist Dad—How Can Trump Be Immune?

phkrause

• Members

Jackson Reffitt says the former president “destroyed” his perfect family.

Reffitt, 21, of Wylie, Texas, had just been told by The Daily Beast that the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled the president is largely immune from prosecution—a new power that may include absolving Donald Trump’s incitement of those who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-turned-in-my-insurrectionist-dadhow-can-trump-be-immune?

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

1 hour ago, phkrause said:

Jackson Reffitt says the former president “destroyed” his perfect family.

Reffitt, 21, of Wylie, Texas, had just been told by The Daily Beast that the U.S. Supreme Court had ruled the president is largely immune from prosecution—a new power that may include absolving Donald Trump’s incitement of those who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-turned-in-my-insurrectionist-dadhow-can-trump-be-immune?

His father is responsible for his own actions just as he is. Tough to believe a perfect family was destroyed so quickly and easily

Wonder if the son is feeling some remorse over turning in his father. Wonder if he at least talked with him prior to turning him in?