ClubAdventist is back!

Stinsonmari's Thoughts

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

This thread has been reconfigured.  It you are looking for a thread on Project 2025, look for a thread with that name.  This thread will now consist of the thoughts of Stinsonmarri.

Gregory

• Gregory Matthews locked this topic
  • Gregory Matthews unlocked this topic

I have stated for years that EGW has been overlooked when she wrote clearly these words:

How shall we search the Scriptures in order to understand what they teach? We should come to the investigation of God’s word with a contrite heart and a teachable and prayerful spirit. We are not to think, as did the Jews, that our own ideas and opinions are infallible, nor with the papists, that certain individuals are the sole guardians of truth and knowledge, that men have no right to search the Scriptures for themselves but must accept the explanations given by the fathers of the church. We should not study the Bible for the purpose of sustaining our preconceived opinions but with the single object of learning what God has said.
Some have feared that if, in even a single point, they acknowledge themselves in error, other minds would be led to doubt the whole theory of truth. Therefore, they felt that investigation should not be permitted and that it would tend to dissension and disunion. But if such is to be the result of investigation, the sooner it comes, the better. If there are those whose faith in God’s word will not stand the test of an investigation of the Scriptures, the sooner they are revealed, the better, for then the way will be opened to show them their error. We cannot hold that a position once taken, an idea once advocated, is not, under any circumstances, to be relinquished. There is but One who is infallible—He who is the way, the truth, and the life. Those who allow prejudice to bar the mind against the reception of truth cannot receive the DIVINGE enlightenment. Yet, when a view of Scripture is presented, many do not ask, Is it true—in harmony with God’s word? But by whom is it advocated? And unless it comes through the very channel that pleases them, they do not accept it. So thoroughly satisfied are they with their own ideas that they will not examine the Scripture evidence with a desire to learn but refuse to be interested merely because of their prejudices.

There is a need for a much closer study of the word of God, especially should Daniel and the Revelation have attention as never before in the history of our work. We may have less to say in some lines in regard to the Roman power and the papacy, but we should call attention to what the prophets and apostles have written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God. TM 105,106,112

Now, Project 2025 is out, and it has nothing to do with the Papacy; instead, it is the Evangelicals, who are all the Protestant churches, including a large group in the SDA church. They dare to put out and demand the Ten Commandments to be in every classroom in Louisiana and Oklahoma, forcing all teachers to teach Bible classes.

The problem with the leaders and us is that we never really listen to EGW when she says things I was told the angel said instead of things she bases on her own beliefs! We need to realize we cannot believe like the Protestants or the Catholics. EGW came out of the Methodist Church, and many beliefs were still with her, and that is why she realized before she died that things once believed were errors and had to be eradicated.

Yet we have refused to listen to the letter she sent to Brother Chapman from Petoskey, Michigan, on June 11, 189.

MR No. 1107—The Importance of Unity; The Holy Spirit a Mystery

It is not essential for you to know and be able to define just what the Holy Spirit is. Christ tells us that the Holy Spirit is the Comforter, and the Comforter is the Holy Ghost, “the Spirit of truth, which the Father shall send in My name.” “I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him, for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you” [John 14:16, 17].

We are to pray for divine enlightenment, but at the same time, we should be careful how we receive everything termed new light. We must beware lest, under cover of searching for new truth, Satan shall divert our minds from Christ and the special truths for this time. I have been shown that it is the device of the enemy to lead minds to dwell upon some obscure or unimportant point, something that is not fully revealed or is not essential to our salvation. This is made the absorbing theme, the “present truth,” when all their investigations and suppositions only serve to make matters more obscure than before, and to confuse the minds of some who ought to be seeking for oneness through sanctification of the truth. 

There are many mysteries that I do not seek to understand or to explain; they are too high for me and too high for you. On some of these points, silence is golden. Piety, devotion, sanctification of soul, body, and spirit—this is essential for us all. “This is life eternal, that they might know Thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent” [John 17:3]. “This is the will of Him that sent Me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life” [John 6:40]. 

We before us what was accepted by all Protestant churches before William Miller stepped out with truth for the time. Was he given everything? No, he wasn't, and neither was EGW! Yet, we tried to hold on to things that were not Biblical!

1. The lie on Ham and Kanaan—The Bible proved that the Kanaanites knew THE MOST HIGH YAHWEH EL SHADDAI. The king of Sodom was there with the King and Priest Melchizedek, and when Abraham came, he raised his hands to YAHWEH and not to any god! That title was nonexistent. Abraham returned the tithe from the loot belonging to the king of Sodom and refused to take anything for himself! "Professor Pettinato labeled this "Paleo-Canaanite." In layman's terms, this means "ancient Canaanite." EBLA TABLETS: Secrets of a Forgotten City by Dr. Clifford Wilson  No one today mentions this because of racism, and we now see it loud and clear in Project 25!
  2. The Commandments, they do not keep themselves, and do the SDA observe all of them as they claim? I would like to know where in the Bible does it mentions Sunday Blue Law or the Papacy is going to force people to keep it. It is the Evangelicals who are trying to force people to keep their false ideas of the Commandments. The problem with SDA is that we wanted to be accepted when we were not to be of the world. We were supposed to be peculiar; instead, we changed, becoming just another church denomination! Israel had the same problem, and they are gone. Their DNA is not found; the people's blood tests are traced back to the Middle East. The Bible said in Gen 9:27 that Shem's children will be replaced by Japheth and Deut Chapter 28, the curses and complete destruction of the Hebrews seed! Because they did not keep the Covenant! The Jews are not the Hebrews or Israel; they stated that fact themselves in their 1980 Almanac. They do not accept the teaching of YAHSHUA but the belief of the Pharisees, which is called Rabbinical Judaism. In Israel, the majority do not keep the Sabbath, and the orthodox Jews make the Sabbath so strict, which is not Biblical but based on the Mishina and the Talmud! 
  3. YAHWEH vs. God and Christianity. If Christianity was the correct title, it appears strange that YAHSHUA never called HIS disciples to use it. YAHSHUA called Paul to lead the Gentiles to the truth and never mentions it!  Moses gave the generation of the sons of Noah and stated the Gentiles were only Japheth children. (Gen 10:5) Yet, the Pharisees wrote and denied the Kanaanites their birthright given by ELOHIYM. (Gen 8:18) The Pharisees went even further and stopped the people from using YAHWEH NAME! But now, the Greek Gentiles accepted Paul's teachings in Antioch, and when Barnabus was sent there, this was the first time the disciples were called Christians! None of the other assemblies was this ever mentioned. Then, if it was so important, why is it only mentioned three times in the Bible? It is a question that many believe that the followers of YAHSHUA wrote the Gospel first. Both the Pharisees and the Priest hunted the people who call themselves "The Way," and killed many of them and threw them into prison. (John 14:6, Acts 9:2; 22:4; 24:14, 22) They had the writings; are we that naive to think the disciples would not have written down the stories? The Gospel needed to be preached, and the Bereans are the proof because they searched the Scriptures to see if these things were so. (Acts 17:10-15)  Paul wrote the Book of Hebrews for the Hebrews who should have understood the truth of the MESSIAH. They also wrote because many sects of false leaders were everywhere, and sadly, it was the Greeks and the Romans who accepted Constantine's false beliefs. Paul saw it and wrote that the mystery of iniquity was already starting! (2Th 2:7) Anyone can look and see that god is Theos, and Etymology online will trace it back to Zeus. Then from Zeus, the supreme god of the ancient Greeks and master of the others, 1706, from Greek, from PIE *dewos- "god" (source also of Latin deus "god," Old Persian daiva- "demon, evil god," Old Church Slavonic deivai, Sanskrit deva-), from root *dyeu- "to shine." That is Lucifer, who wants to be like THE MOST HIGH! (Isa 14:12-14). The Jews, the Christians, Islam, Mormons, Hindus, Satan worshipers, and much more use the word God! Realizing that the Old English God, of Germanic origin, is traced back to Persia! "The most significant of many possible examples is Emperor Constantine the Great. He was an affiliate of Sol Invictus Mithras and never disowned it, not even when he openly embraced Christianity and declared himself to be “God’s servant” and a sort of “universal bishop.” Mithras and Jesus The Two Sides of the Same Coin: The Origins of Mithraism and Christianity Lucio De Giovanni, L’ imperatore Costantino e il mondo Pagano [The Emperor Constantine and the Pagan World] (Naples: D’Auria, 2003) and Marta Sordi, I cristiani e l’ impero romano [The Christians and the Roman Empire] (Milan: Jaca, 1983)."

Project 2025 is a plan to destroy the truth and to worship their God vs. YAHWEH, THE SON, who Abraham saw, and the 24 Elders, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, Joshua, and, of course, Moses! (Ex 24:1, 9-11)

Finally, both magazines rejected it because of what we use to stand for freedom of religion and to allow people to choose what the Bible teaches. Ben Carson, who I knew well when he attended Yale, and Candice and other SDAs are following: ELOHIYM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie! (2Thess 2:11) You cannot serve two Masters! THREE SPIRITUAL BEINGS, yes, I believe, and I chose THEM because they bear records in Heaven. (1 John 5:7) It is up to every individual to decide by searching to see if what I am saying is so! Blessings and prayers go out to Biden and Harris!

Stinson, 

God is ONE Being without body and parts. You are saying you believe in a different God when you say you serve three spiritual beings. 

• Members

I have removed this comment as I think that iit was made in reference to Project 2025, and  not in reference to Stinsonmarri.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

4 hours ago, Gustave said:

Stinson, 

God is ONE Being without body and parts. You are saying you believe in a different God when you say you serve three spiritual beings. 

I study the language and what the Bible says. First, the Paleo Hebrew language is a Kanaanite language. The Kanaanites knew YAHWEH before Abraham arrived in Kanaan! When you view the true NAME, EL is singular, and ELOHIYM is plural. Paul wrote the Book of Hebrew, and he made it clear.  I am a historian by degree and have studied independently and in several colleges. My education has been questioned here because I disagree with my denomination's treatment of EGW (Ellen G White), who stated emphatically she was not a prophet but a messenger. I also accepted the TRUE SACRED NAMES and have many Bible and studied manuscripts and other writings. I understand that the Kanaanites and some Philistines knew and served YAHWEH for centuries. This is in the Bible Gen Chapter Fourteen and Chapter Twenty! However, they, too, begin to fail, so Abraham becomes chosen! He had to learn the truth, and many did not understand some truth of THE UNITY of THE ELOHIYM! 

My journey towards this understanding began with my mother's search for a church that observed the true Sabbath. I was five years old, born in 1950. At that time, the SDA church did not believe in the trinity. EGW, a pioneer and messenger whom I deeply respect, also did not believe in the trinity; she believed in the FATHER and the SON, as did most early pioneers in my faith. Her writings, including MR No. 1107—The Importance of Unity; The Holy Spirit a Mystery, strongly advocated that the trinity is untrue. I will provide what the Bible said using many versions, defining words through the Oxford Dictionary, Etymology Online Dictionary, Strong Hebrew, and Greek. Please keep in mind that the truth is finally coming out about the Kanaanites: 

Israeli archaeologists have found an ancient comb dating back some 3,700 years ago and bearing what is likely the oldest known full sentence in Kanaanite alphabetical script, according to an article published Wednesday. Science X Network

Hear, O Israel, YAHWEH our ELOHIYM is YAHWEH echâd. (Deut 6:4) [HRB]

echâd- A numeral from H258; properly united. Strong Hebrew Dictionary

Proof United: Therefore, a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall become one (echâd, unified) flesh. (Gen 2:24) [HRB] 

In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with ELOHIYM, and THE WORD was ELOHIYM. HE was in the beginning with ELOHIYM. Everything existed through HIS HANDS, and without HIM, not even one thing existed of the things which have existed. HE was THE TRUE LIGHT; which lighted every man that cometh into the world. THE WORD became flesh and made HIS dwelling among us. We have seen HIS GLORY, THE GLORY OF THE ONE and ONLY SON COEXISTENCE WITH THE FATHER, full of GRACE and TRUTH. (John 1:1-3, 9, 14) [WOY, T2009, BSB, HRB and Definitions from Oxford Languages]

ELOHIYM, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by HIS SON, whom HE hath appointed HEIR of all things, by whom also HE made the worlds; who being THE BRIGHTNESS of HIS GLORY and the Exact REPRESENTATION of HIS BEING, and upholding all things by THE POWERS of HIS WORD; when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down on THE RIGHT HAND of THE MAJESTY on HIGH. (Heb 1:1-3) ) [WOY, T2009, BSB, HRB and Definitions from Oxford Languages]

Dia is the Greek word for by

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and THE ANCIENT of DAYS did sit, whose garment was White as Snow, and THE HAIR of HIS HEAD like the Pure Wool: HIS Throne was like the fiery flame, and HIS Wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before HIM: thousand thousands ministered unto HIM, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before HIM: The Judgment was set, and the books were opened. I saw in the night visions, and behold, one like THE SON of Adam came with the clouds of Heaven, and came to THE ANCIENT of DAYS, and they brought HIM near before HIM. And there was given HIM DOMINION, and HONOR, and a Kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve HIM: HIS DOMINION is AN EVERLASTING DOMINION, which shall not pass away, and HIS Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. But the king of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days. But, lo, MICHAEL, ONE of THE FIRST RULERS, came to help me. And I stayed there with the kings of Persia.  And at that time shall MICHAEL stand up, THE GREAT PRINCE which standeth for the nations of people, and there shall be a Time of Trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan 7:9,13, 14;10:13;12:1) [WOY]

I AM ALPHA and OMEGA, THE BEGINNING and THE ENDING, saith YAHSHUA EL, which IS, and which WAS, and which is to COME, ALMIGHTY. And I saw in THE RIGHT HAND of HIM that SAT on the Throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. Rev 5:5  And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, THE LION of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood A LAMB as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits (angels) of ELOHIYM sent forth into all the earth.  And HE came and took the Book out of THE RIGHT HAND of HIM that sat upon the Throne. And when HE had taken the Book, the four beasts (angels) and four and twenty elders fell down before THE LAMB, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And behold, I come quickly; and MY reward is with ME, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM ALPHA and OMEGA, THE BEGINNING and THE END, THE FIRST and THE LAST.  (Rev 1:8; 5:1, 5-8; 22:12, 13)

What is 1 John 5 7 in the Catholic Bible?

The Spirit is the one that testifies, and the Spirit is truth. 7 So there are three that testify, 8 the Spirit, the water, and the blood, and the three are of one accord. 9 If we accept human testimony, the testimony of God is surely greater. (2024 United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)

Why was the Trinity rejected?

The Encyclopedia Britannica (11th edition) states: "To some Christians the doctrine of the Trinity appeared inconsistent with the unity of God. ... they therefore denied it, and accepted Jesus Christ, not as incarnate God, but as God's highest creature by whom all else was created. ...

Still, even the added wording does not proclaim the Trinity doctrine by itself…

Again, the word Trinity did not come into common use as a religious term until after the Council of Nicaea in A.D. 325, several centuries after the last books of the New Testament were complete. It is not a biblical concept. United Church of God

3. THE PASSAGE WAS NEVER CITED IN THE TRINITARIAN DEBATES

There is something else which must be appreciated. If this verse was actually part of First John, it is inconceivable that it would not have been used in the Trinitarian debates of the fourth century. However, neither side has ever cited it as a reference to the Trinity.

It is missing from the writings of Christians such as Irenaeus (died about A.D. 200), Clement (died about A.D. 210), Tertullian (who died around A.D. 220) and Athanasius (who died in A.D. 373). If this verse were found in the text of First John, it would have been the primary verse used in these debates, but it was never cited!

Finally, I believe in the Bible, and translations, including transliterations, have covered up or selected words that cause many to become confused and misinterpret the Bible. It saddens me that many people will be lost due to the lack of knowledge or become delusional and believe a lie. (Hosea 4:6 and 2Thess 2:11,12)

Spiritual beings are THE FATHER, SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT. YAHSHUA made the angels, and they are also spiritual beings, including those who have fallen. We do not know what the spirit body is made of and do not need to speculate. We do know THE ELOHIYM have eyes, hands, feet, and mouths, and the Adams, male, and female, were made to resemble THEM! We know THEY eat food. Also, the angels have no gender. The Catholic Church rejects 1 John 5:7 because the number three is a separate individual number and not the same as Tri, which is a part or one-third to make a whole! The Greeks have always accepted other pagan gods and combined them with their philosophy. The Romans and the Greeks worshiped Mithras of the Persians and called him Jesus. A lot needs to be learned about how they combined all the ancient religions when Constantine became Emperor and Pope!

I do not want anyone to accuse me of trying to make you believe! Truth is a choice! I offer truth and all must study what is offer and work out their own soul salvation through THE HOLY SPIRIT! There is only one truth according to the Bible. Beware it is up to everyone to be obedient to the Word over man. That is the problem with those who follow Trump! What I have provided exposes the 1925 Project! Blessings!

I can appreciate that Paleo Hebrew was used in the ancient world but as is the case with many ancient languages it was replaced by Aramaic. While the current Samaritan's script is a continuation of Babylonian Aramaic ("Paleo Hebrew" is a very recent name coined in the 1950's).

So, I'm definitely not a professor such as yourself but I can concur with some of your statements, namely that Ellen White was not a prophet and in the 50's the SDA Church did not believe in the Trinity. You should rest easy here Stinson because they still don't believe in the Trinity Doctrine.

Given that the Samaritan's still retain the use of Babylonian Aramaic and that Levitical texts found in the Dead Sea Scrolls were written in what you call Paleo Hebrew we can be sure that Jesus was aware of this system of writing. Everyone who's familiar with the Gospel of John (John 4) knows that Jesus had a lengthy conversation with a Samaritan Woman at Jacob's well. 

Jesus was explicit that the Samaritan's worshiped what they DIDN'T know / understand and the Jews worshipped what they DID knew - for salvation comes not from the Samaritan's but from the Jews. Given that Jesus participated in the festival at the Temple which celebrated the cleansing of the Temple from the acts of the little horn of Daniel it's safe to say that the Samaritan's, while well intentioned, were WRONG. 

Past this, Jesus and the Apostles quoted primarily from the Septuagint and I think you'd agree that THAT is far removed from what you are calling Paleo Hebrew. 

Now, back to the O.P.

Project 2025 is the conservative answer to the naked communist and rules for radicals. This has been a long time in the making. If you want to understand better on why elements within conservative America did this you should educate yourself by watching the following. 

• Moderators

In an earlier post, Stinsonmarri, spoke of the "Kanaanite" language.  That is a confusing word, that only appears once is some versions of the Bible and not at all in other versions of the Bible.  It is possible that she considers the word "Kanaanite" to be an alternative spelling of the word "Canaanite."  However, sound scholarship rejects such.  The following link takes you to a scholarly discussion of the word :Kanaanite," and what is and is not known about it.  I will suggest that Stinsonmarri sharpen her understanding of that word by reading the following article.

https://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Kanaanite.html

Gregory

• Moderators

In an earlier post, Stinsonmarri cites what she calls the "Paleo Hebrew language."  Paleo Hebrew is a specific script in which a language is written.  The Aramaic Square Script is another example of how languages are written.  In any case, Paleo Hebrew in not a language.  It is just a script.  This is well documented on the Internet.  it can be referenced in many Internet sites. 

I recommend that Stinsonmarri give increased study to the meaning of the word "language" and  how a script is not a language.  A language has words that can be defined.  A script has letters that when placed in proper sequence form a word.  ROCK forms an English work that has meaning.  The individual letters, standing by themselves, R,  O,  C,  & K have no individual meaning.  It is only when they are placed in proper sequence that together they had meaning in the English language.

Gregory

• Moderators

One of the most fundamental mistakes made by beginning students of the Biblical languages is to think that Strong and Young define the words used in the Bible.  They do not.  What they do, and thy do it well, it to tell us how a Biblical word had been translated in an early, English, translation of the Bible.  They do not do such for later translations of the Bible.

Biblical words are defined in what is called a lexicon.   The Biblical words were words used in the common language of the time in which they were used in the Bible.  As such they had common meanings that often extended beyond how they were translated in the Bible.  Strong and Young do not give us those meanings.  

I can understand why Stinsonmarri does not seem to use a lexicon to understand the Biblical words.   To use a lexicon, must have a minimal understanding of the original Biblical languages.   Absent that, one cannot properly use a lexicon.  Stinsonmarri has not demonstrated that she has that minimal understanding of the original Biblical languages.  If she has such, I will welcome her sharing it in her posts.  Such would be well worth her time.

Gregory

I want to make a correction: It should have been Kenaan. Sometimes, I need to remember to put an e instead of an a. Language is the method of spoken communication. It has vocabulary, grammar, etc. A script is written symbols or characters like our alphabet. The Sumerian language became widely adopted by numerous other known languages, such as the Akkadian, Elamite, Eblaite, Hittite, Hurrian, Luwian, and Urartian. For many years, it was not recognized as a black language. But the Bible showed us clearly that they were black people!

Evidence of genetic stratification ascribable to the Sumerian development was provided by the Y-chromosome data where the J1-Page08 branch reveals a local expansion, almost contemporary with the Sumerian City State period that characterized Southern Mesopotamia. On the other hand, a more ancient background shared with Northern Mesopotamia is revealed by the less represented Y-chromosome lineage J1-M267.*National Library of Medicine

The study of the bilingual Sumerian–Akkadian texts, however, continued by Julius Oppert, a French orientalist. In 1852, he started research at the old Babylon, a site, and at Nimrud. In 1869, for the first time, Julius Oppert introduced the name Sumerian as the title for the language of the non-Semitic people who introduced civilization in Mesopotamia. He noted that there was frequent use of the royal title “King of Sumer and Akkad.” He remarked that Akkad likely referred to the Semitic people of the valley, whereas Sumer had reference to the non-Semitic race. 

Genesis credits Nimrod to the establishment of most of the early cities of Mesopotamia, such as Babel (Babylon), Erech (Uruk), Akkad, Kalneh, identified by some scholars to be Nippur, Nineveh, which later became the Assyrian capital, Kalah, important city about twenty miles south of Nineveh, near the junction of the Tigris River and the Upper Zab River, excavated by Layard, and Rassam. The above are the same cities founded by the Sumerians. (Genesis 10, Empires of the Bible 1 – 5) BLACKS’ ORIGINS OF MESOPOTAMIAN CIVILIZATION AND EDUCATION by Gershom N. Amayo University of Eastern Africa, Baraton School of Education

And Kush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before YAHWEH: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod, the mighty hunter before YAHWEH. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, Erech, Akkad*, and Kalneh*, in the land of Shinar. (Gen 10:8-10)

Amazingly, the letter k is used in the language of the Akkadian people, but once again, Kalneh and Akkad in English are not used, but in Paleo Hebrew, it is! ('Akkad, Kalneh  Kalnêh  Kalnô)

In this study, Afrika and all its derivatives will be spelled with a “k” in the tradition of Black Nationalism and with respect to the many Afrikan languages that do not use the letter “c” (Debo, 2006).

Another term for the continent was “Afrika.” While phonetically similar to “Africa,” it is believed that the word “k” was substituted with the letter “c” to make it appear more European.

Acceptable ways to write it: kaph (kph), kap (kp)

The letter kaph or K/k is the eleventh letter in the Afroasiatic language known as Paleo-Hebrew (Ābarayat). The letter has been equated with the letter K and the letter C in the English language. However, the usage of the letter C for it is a very rare and inaccurate usage when translating words from Paleo-Hebrew to English. The letter C is more accurately connected to Gamal. Paleo-Hebrew Dictionary

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to the "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race. "The Hamitic Hypothesis: Its Origin and Functions in Time Perspective," Journal of African History, p. 521-532

The question of whether Hebrew has vowels is a tricky one because it requires a distinction between spoken and written language. All spoken languages are composed of sounds generated in part by breathing, and linguists designate unrestricted air flowing over the vocal tract, resulting in audible sounds such as vowels. Thus, all spoken languages have vowels. But vowels weren’t always represented in ancient writing. Biblical Archaeology Society

I agree it isn't very clear because the truth has been covered up, but time is winding up, and the truth will be revealed. I would feel better if others would not assume about each other instead of asking. I'm afraid I must disagree with any critical explanation or interpretation of a Text, especially of Scripture. When the Bible makes it clear that there is no private interpretation. (2Peter 1:20)

Many scholars differ as more information has been found by many archeological digs over the last few centuries. Most have tried to disprove the truth and history knowledge of the Bible. The problem has been hiding the truth about the children of Cham and their excellent knowledge and accomplishments. Sadly, the eldest son and help from the Pharisees made it appear that the two sons were better than the one who produced the people of color. Also, denying their accomplishment and claiming it as their own due to jealousy did not make sense. YAHWEH created the two Adams, male and female, who all specialized in the gifts they were given! So, scholars have rejected YAHSHUA, creation, the age of the earth, and what else is new. Again, asking what a person is knowledgeable about and what their sources are is essential. Some sites like Abarim Publications (I have used them for quite a few years. I learned the truth, and so I'm afraid I have to disagree with some of the things this site provides), Jeff A. Benner: Ancient Hebrew Research Center (I have used this site for many years from the nineties until I learn more.)

I have a degree in Ancient History and also specialized in Afrikan Studies at the University of Georgia. I graduated from Georgia State, which has a remarkable Afrikan Department. I also attended Oakwood College and Southeastern Louisiana University, and I think my Linguistic courses taught me well!

I am 73 years old, and I live in Israel. They had a small SDA Mission, which they would call the SAVIOR by HIS HOLY NAME: YAHSHUA! I miss them, and I suspect the Knapps are deceased by now. They attended the Mission. They were a lovely white couple; I will never forget who were Americans. He told me he worked for John Wayne! He was a former Shepard Rod who became the Davidian Branch, and I learned a lot from them, especially about Houteff’s book, which I bought and read. There was interesting material about how EGW believed in Jones and Waggoner, which is still accepted today! I did not agree with everything about the branch. However, EGW believed in the Holy Convocation Days.

Again, the people were reminded of the sacred obligation of the Sabbath. Yearly feasts were appointed, at which all the men of the nation were to assemble before the Lord, bringing to Him their offerings of gratitude and the first fruits of His bounties. The object of all these regulations was stated: they proceeded from no exercise of mere arbitrary sovereignty; all were given for the good of Israel. The Lord said, "Ye shall be holy men unto Me"--worthy to be acknowledged by a holy God.

These laws were to be recorded by Moses, carefully treasured as the foundation of the national law, and, with the ten precepts they were given to illustrate, the condition of the fulfillment of God's promises to IsraEL. (PP p. 312)

My goal is to be obedient when I learn the truth to keep the Holy Days; once again, it makes no sense to call them feast days. What feast? I love the Oxford Language Dictionary because it breaks words down into similarities that you select to fit the sentence structure. Similar: banquet, celebration meal, lavish dinner, sumptuous repast, and large meal. Oxford’s English dictionaries are widely regarded as the world’s most authoritative sources of current English.

Strong Greek and Hebrew Dictionary do the same thing, so I continue using them. If you notice, the words in italics are the words I selected and then used in Oxford’s English Dictionary to choose the correct ones that fit the sentence.

Now, let’s think about what makes sense. Exodus Chapter Twelve introduces to IsraEL that because of sin, they had to take and separate a lamb for fourteen days until the evening of that day, which now becomes the fifteenth day, which starts the Unleavened Bread.

Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for a house:  And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it between the evenings. (Ex 12:3,6)

Now, the feast (Holy Convocation) of Unleavened Bread drew nigh, which is called the passover. Then came the day of Unleavened Bread, when the passover must be killed. (Luke 22:1, 7)

Finally, let me express that asking is fine, but no one should assume what anyone knows; ask and let them tell you. I have an arsenal of books, and I also have my mother's books. She became a colporteur when she came into the church, and we had most of the EGW books and the SDA Commentary. So, I grew up reading these books, and I loved the commentary, especially volume one. I learned about geology and stratification, the layers of the atmosphere. I was taught much better than the other churches about Ancient History, but they also felt the same lie about Cham and Kenaan! Not looking at the one who fell from grace becoming drunk! Now, that amazes me and upsets me. How can you love THE MOST HIGH and treat people HIS SON created with so much indifference?   

The best thing I bought was Logos in early 2000, significantly since the Seventh-day Adventists have not edited or updated the SDA Commentary since the Seventies. I feel the best Lexicon is with Bible Hub, and I have one of the best applications called Esword that allows me to have all types of Bible on my computer, as well as old Commentaries and Dictionaries. I love the Word of YAHWEH, The Peshitta Text 20009, The Hebrew Bible, and the Cepher Bible. There are so many others, like the Books of the Besorah. That should be enough. We had some severe thunderstorms, and my computer shut down. Dealing with heat was horrible this week. Blessings!

• Moderators

In the above post, Stinsonmarri made the following comment:

Evidence of genetic stratification ascribable to the Sumerian development was provided by the Y-chromosome data where the J1-Page08 branch reveals a local expansion, almost contemporary with the Sumerian City State period that characterized Southern Mesopotamia. On the other hand, a more ancient background shared with Northern Mesopotamia is revealed by the less represented Y-chromosome lineage J1-M267.*National Library of Medicine.

I do not have any understanding as to what she is attempting to say.  People who have the Y chromosome are normally considered to be male.  In common parlance, we talk about the human race.  However, sociologists commonly do not use the word :race,"  as they consider it to be a problematic word.  So, perhaps Stinsonmarri is telling us that racial groups of males exist.  That should not be news to anyone.

NOTE:  People who study genetics typically consider that people who have the Y Gene can be divided into 14 different groups.

She also made the following statement:

I am 73 years old, and I live in Israel.

I would like to know more about this.  I thought she lived in the U.S.

Gregory

• Moderators

in a post above, Stinsonmarri made the following statement:

Amazingly, the letter k is used in the language of the Akkadian people, but once again, Kalneh and Akkad in English are not used, but in Paleo Hebrew, it is! ('Akkad, Kalneh  Kalnêh  Kalnô)

In this study, Afrika and all its derivatives will be spelled with a “k” in the tradition of Black Nationalism and with respect to the many Afrikan languages that do not use the letter “c” (Debo, 2006).

It should not be news to anyone to be told that the English letter "k' was not used in Akkadian writing.

Akkadian was often written in cuneiform script which is believed to have had from 200 to 400 letters, if I use that term.  In any case, Akkadian is never thought to have been written with English letters such as the English letter "k."

Stinsonmarri, is probably telling us that the Akkadian letter has been transliterated into the English letter "k."  

Transliteration is an imperfect process.  When I lived in South Korea, I became well acquainted with the transliteration of Korean script to English script.  At that time, one Korean "letter" was transliterated either to an English "L" or an English "R."     Well, it could make a big difference as to whether one wrote "election," or "erection."  As a result, the Korean government stepped in and issued an order as to how such Korean words should be transliterated.   

Gregory

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I am 73 years old, and I live in Israel. They had a small SDA Mission, which they would call the SAVIOR by HIS HOLY NAME: YAHSHUA! I miss them, and I suspect the Knapps are deceased by now. They attended the Mission. They were a lovely white couple; I will never forget who were Americans. He told me he worked for John Wayne! He was a former Shepard Rod who became the Davidian Branch, and I learned a lot from them, especially about Houteff’s book, which I bought and read. There was interesting material about how EGW believed in Jones and Waggoner, which is still accepted today! I did not agree with everything about the branch. However, EGW believed in the Holy Convocation Days.

If the entire paragraph had been read, it would be clear that the verb I did live or lived in Israel would have been noticed as a simple mistake. Especially when, in the following sentence, I said that they had a small SDA Mission. Which was in 1982-1984

10 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The information I provided was clear. From 1600, when the Bible was translated and enslaved Afrikans, the letter c was a form of subjection to the Afrikan people's language. For example, the Greeks called the Sidonians Phoenicians because of their famous purple dye. But they continue to call themselves Sidonians Kenaanites, and there are plenty of writings on this matter.

51 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Evidence of genetic stratification ascribable to the Sumerian development was provided by the Y-chromosome data where the J1-Page08 branch reveals a local expansion, almost contemporary with the Sumerian City State period that characterized Southern Mesopotamia. On the other hand, a more ancient background shared with Northern Mesopotamia is revealed by the less represented Y-chromosome lineage J1-M267.*National Library of Medicine.

This shows that even Bible scholars are lining up with scientists, claiming that people migrated out of Afrika. The Bible states that all the people migrated from Turkey to Shinar. Turkey is northern Mesopotamia, and the people left that area and migrated to the south, known as Shinar. All three sons, including Noah, migrated to this area. Nimrod was their leader, and many city buildings were done before the confusion of the language. It shows that the Sumerians were primarily black people. Remember, the people were all together, and then they separated. The explanation was given by BLACKS’ ORIGINS OF MESOPOTAMIAN CIVILIZATION AND EDUCATION by Gershom N. Amayo, University of Eastern Africa, Baraton School of Education. Did you read the entire information provided? It was apparent, and I also offered facts about my knowledge and capabilities. My strength, which I did not mention, is in research, and my jobs over the years have dealt with this area. May I suggest to realize that what I provide are facts that may differ from the norm? I do not lean on things broad or generally accepted. They are not the truth when it comes down to accepting the Bible and its word and not men. I prefer to be like the Bereans and what YAHSHUA says to the Pharisees. They always came and questioned his stand. The Bereans listened and searched the Scriptures to know that Paul was telling the truth. YAHSHUA withstood the Pharisees by letting them know that they were following the tradition of men. They had turned their backs on the truth! We all must make choices and encourage people. Each of us must choose whom we will serve. Check out all I provide and not pick and choose, but go to the sources given and return an answer with sources to dispute that the Bible is not what we should believe! Many will find that the Bible has withstood the test since it was written! True history will always stand with the Bible! Blessings!

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

The information I provided was clear. From 1600, when the Bible was translated and enslaved Afrikans, the letter c was a form of subjection to the Afrikan people's language. For example, the Greeks called the Sidonians Phoenicians because of their famous purple dye. But they continue to call themselves Sidonians Kenaanites, and there are plenty of writings on this matter.

I want to present significant proof that Noah fell from grace and did not provide the correct information given by YAHWEH. This is not a mere assertion but a conclusion drawn from carefully understanding the text. Moses, in particular, plays a crucial role in this, as he uniquely demonstrated this fact, providing further evidence and strengthening our argument.

And the sons of Noach, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Cham, and Yapheth: and Cham is the father of Kena`an. (Gen 9:18 [Cepher]) 

It's crucial to understand that the birthright was fundamental, and Jacob went about it the wrong way. But if we pay attention, Moses showed that Kenaan and not Kush would receive the birthright! However, Noah's actions led to a failure. Here's the simple truth: Kenaan was a child, and the Bible Hub Lexicon agreed with Strong, and they worked together. This historical and cultural evidence is vital in learning the truth of the Biblical events. I've presented all this information to encourage everyone to reconsider their understanding of actual history and texts. Moses clearly stated that Kenaan was Cham's son, and he was very young. Why would people choose to believe a lie? This topic challenges us to rethink and understand how these two are related. YAHWEH said HE would send a strong delusion that people would choose to believe a lie. Let's prove the birthright. The Kenaanites knew YAHWEH first: Gen 15: 16-21 shows that YAHWEH was given the Amorites 430 years to get their act together. Many get this wrong and say 430 years was for Israel in Egypt. That is not what HE Said!  "For the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full."  

Melchizedek is so important to show that he was selected when Moses wrote Gen Chapter Nine. The proof is the Scriptures that reference him. (Ps 110:4; Heb 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:1, 10, 11, 15, 17, 21) (Ps 110:4; Heb 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:1, 10, 11, 15, 17, 21) How can anyone deny the truth and realize that he provided the TRUE HOLY NAME YAHWEH EL SHADDAI that Abraham learned living among the Kenaanites? Melchizedek was chosen to represent YAHSHUA'S Order and the original Urasalim. To continue to prove the birthright, four Kenaanite women were selected to be named in Matthew  Chapter One as part of the lineage of YAHSHUA! Plus, Chapter Twenty gives you King Abimelech, a Palestine Tribe that was living in Geza during Abraham's time! Abraham lied again, but this time, it was a righteous nation, so this idea that the Hebrews were chosen first is untrue. They were given more truth and failed just like the Kenaanites failed. Even the SDA had some facts on the truth with this quote. 

"The Hebrew people were more intimately associated with the Hamitic races than with the descendants of Japheth."

The SDA Bible Commentary (Nichol, F. D., ed. 1978, Vol. 1, p. 273). 

This Scripture was tampered with and misleading in translation as well! That is why I love esword! It shows what was added. Now, let's look at his younger son! The Bible Hub lexicon will demonstrate!

And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. (Gen 9:24)

And Noah (H5146) awoke (H3364) from his wine, (H4480) (H3196) and knew (H3045) (H853) what (H834 his younger (H6996) son (H1121) had done (H6213) unto him. Gen 9:24  

[his youngest         [ הַ קָּטָֽן׃]               6996a: small, young, unimportant        from qaton

(hak·ka·tan) 

son        ( בְּנֹ֥ו )           121 : son     a prim. root 

(be·nov) 

The Bible Hub lexicon shows bânâh, the root word, but gives H1129, which is why you must check everything. Then, when you look at the meaning, it is a shocker. It is all a cover-up, not admitting the information like Strong. Then NASB, Driver, and Brown were so off that they changed using all these unnecessary information words from Assyria and other languages. This was unusual. They even turn the root words up for Strong's definition, which is sad. To keep the truth about Kenaan from being known! Because it is so confusing, and this word also means daughter, they use an unnecessary word but a different dialect, making it confusing. I know what they are doing!

Strong Dictionary, you can see, son. So let's not speculate, and let's see what bên means and what the root word bânâh means!

The NASB Translation from Bible Hub has many words, some of which are speculative. But Strong defines specific words: From H1129 bên; a son (as a builder of the family name), in the widest sense (of literal and figurative relationship, including grandson, subject, nation, quality, or condition).

As I stated earlier, I want to remind everyone that Strong does something remarkable. He gives the actual words in italics. He does this to show that these come from the root word. H1129: bânâh-A primitive root; to build (literally and figuratively): - (begin to) build (-er), obtain children, make, repair, set (up). Simple!

I provided all of this so that everyone would understand that Moses clearly stated that Kenaan was Cham's son, and he was very young. What on earth would people believe a lie? What this topic is about shows how these two are so related. YAHWEH said HE would send a strong delusion that people would choose to believe a lie. (2 Thess 2:) Let's prove the birthright. The Kenaanites knew YAHWEH first: Gen 15: 16-21 shows that YAHWEH was given to the Amorites for 430 years. Many get this wrong and say 430 years was for Israel in Egypt. That is not what HE Said!  "For the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full."   Melchizedek is so important to show that he was selected when Moses wrote Gen Chapter Nine. The proof is the Scriptures that reference him. (Ps 110:4; Heb 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:1, 10, 11, 15, 17, 21) How can anyone deny the truth and realize that he provided the TRUE HOLY NAME YAHWEH EL SHADDAI that Abraham learned living among the Kenaanites? Melchizedek was chosen to represent YAHSHUA'S Order and the original Urasalim. To continue to prove the birthright, four Kenaanite women were selected to be named in Matthew as part of the lineage of YAHSHUA! Plus, Chapter Twenty gives you King Abimelech, a Palestinian Tribe living in Geza during Abraham's time! Abraham lied again, but this time, it was a righteous nation, so this idea that the Hebrews were chosen first is untrue. They were given more truth and failed just like the Kenaanites failed. Even the SDA had some facts on the truth with this quote."

The Hebrew people were more intimately associated with the Hamitic races than with the descendants of Japheth. The SDA Bible Commentary (Vol. 1, p. 273). Nichol, F. D., ed. (1978)

Finally, you will fall when you have the highest knowledge given to you, along with the gift of remarkable knowledge, and you become prideful. Sidon was given noteworthy knowledge, and I know they created the alphabet script and symbol. Their language was the Linqua Franka, and it was not Semitic.  What I have studied makes sense.  The Bible says:

In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Kenaan and swear to YAHWEH of hosts; one shall be called "The city of destruction." 

A comb with Kenaanite writing was found before Abraham came to the land. If they were the ones who created the Alphabet script, it would make no sense that the language was Semitic, and the Bible would have said so and continues to withstand the many lies told. HE has no respect for people or color! 

The Sidonians build Solomon's Temple to YAHWEH, known as the wonder of the world. Huram, the King, was asked by Solomon for him to send a man who was skilled in everything. The King was a close friend to King David and praised YAHWEH, not showing any selfishness, realizing that YAHWEH had chosen David's son to build HIS Temple! He blessed Solomon and gave him a man named Huram. He even told him that Huram's mother was a Hebrew and his father was a Sidonian. The man lived in Tyre, and he was highly skilled! (2 Chron 2:1-14) Huram completed everything, including the furnishing. He followed the design that Solomon had provided him. (2Ch 4:11-16)

The Sidonians and the Kenaanites were given birthright, but sadly, they faltered with pride. Ezekiel was called to prophesy to the Sidonians because the King and the people had turned their backs on YAHWEH. I asked everyone to read Eze Chapter Twenty-Eight; they will find something shocking. YAHWEH by Ezekiel that the King of Tyre acted like Lucifer with his pride. Nebuchadnezzar had pride, but YAHWEH looks at the heart! The King or the people were not going to change. And Ezekiel said they would be destroyed. Tyre was damaged, and then they built Carthage, and Rome took that city after two wars. It has been reported that the Ashanti of Ghana worshipped YAHWEH before the Europeans took over the land during slavery. I am going to do more research on the matter.

IsraEL, who YAHWEH worked with for a long time with them by bringing Abraham to the land. The sons of Jacob had to change their ways, and Egypt humbled the people. They were not enslaved because Miriam, Aaron, and Yehoshua (this name is not YAH- SHUA or HIS FATHER'S NAME! John 5:43). We were free to move about, and when Moses killed the Egyptian, he ran, and no soldiers followed after him. Even when he returned, it is believed that the Hyksos were the Amorites, and I came to that conclusion the more I studied. Egypt felt afraid to let the children of Israel leave and join up with their enemies. In the wilderness, the mixed crowd and Israel complained and wanted to return to Egypt. That makes no sense if you were mistreated. It is known that they did not build the city of Ramses. Before Moses returned, they were given the straw to make the bricks. Finally, servants get paid; slaves do not!

Israel was the one who received the Covenant, made the Ark of the Covenant, and the temple in the wilderness, which was like the pattern in Heaven. YAHSHUA came down and ate with Aaron, Nadad, Abihu, 70 elders, Moses, and Joshua (the English name.) HE was a far of but they saw HIM and did not die!  (Ex 24:1) Moses had to return this time before YAHWEH, THE SON! HE again wrote the Commandments with HIS FINGER. (I do not see a trinity when I read this!) Moses was allowed to see his shadow because of the GLORY AND POWER of THE SON, and he could not live. Moses felt THE GLORY AND POWER that he didn't if look at YAWEH, THE SON'S, SHADOW! He bowed with respect and humbled himself.

Then, they were given instructions to kill the Kenaanites, but they did not kill all of them. They were then falling into sin, worshiping false idols. Sill YAHWEH was merciful. Solomon was allowed on earth to build the magnificent temple. They saw THE POWER of YAHWEH, THE SON and they would not obey. Their Kings had problems, especially David and Solomon, with women. Wisdom and knowledge that cannot be known were given to them. Then, THE FATHER sent HIS SON, but the Pharisees had become widespread and intense. Telling the people not to speak THE HOLY SACRED NAME made a mockery of the Holy Convocations. Herod built a temple, but it was not a comparison to Solomon's Temple. There is so much to say, but the worst was to be the people who killed THE FATHER'S SON. This was the worst rejection. The last straw was when the disciples and Apostles were killed before Constantine came into power. John finally died when the temple was destroyed and after the disciples and Apostles. The curse had become, and their seed was wiped out. There are no more Hebrews or Israel; YAHWEH said HE was going to destroy them until their seed was completely gone. When YAHWEH curses you, it is over, which is why Noah's curse was fruitless. (Deut Chapter Twenty-Eight) Noah stated a true prophecy that Japheth would dwell in Shem's tents. These are your Jews, and all who accept this faith is the Pharisee's religion, and history will tell you that! It is called the Rabbinical Judaic religion!

The Israel-John saw are not the 12 sons of Jacob except Dan, who was wiped out entirely first, and his name is not in Revelation. Manasseh took his place on the Gates in Heaven. These IsraEL from every nation will keep ELOHIYM Commandments and have the Testimony of YAHSHUA. The Jews do not believe this, nor do the Protestants. Those who make up the 144000 will finish the work. Out of respect to Gustave, I will watch his tape and then provide him with a comment. THE HOLY SPIRIT wanted this to be given, and I must obey. No assumption-giving! Blessings! 

• Moderators

Stensonmarri, has posted an extensive comment that will likely be considered to be strange, lacking in common sense and devoid of understanding.  That is a problem for one who attempts to understand what she has posted.  I will suggest that the reason for that is likely to rest in the CEPHER Bible that she cites.  NOTE:  I appreciate that she has provided us with a reference for what she has posted.  Stinsonmarri, you did well in doing so.

The CEPHER Bible is probably not known to anyone reading her posts.   It differs from the majority of Bibles that most of us reading her post use.  It includes additional material that is likely missing from the common English Bibles.   Further,   it has introduced transliterated Hebrew words that differ from the most common manner in which they are transliterated.  I am not going to argue as to whether or not such is correct.  I will simply say that such is confusing and prevents people from fully considering what tStnsonmarri has posted.   

For those who want to known more about the CEPHER Bible, her how it is described:

Gregory

• Moderators

The following is a more informative statement as to what the CEPHER Bible is.  In short is tells us that the CEPHER Bible has no academic support.  The quotation below can be found at: 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Cepher-Bible.html

The Cepher, sometime referred to as the “Cepher Bible,” is a non-scholarly work that claims to restore many “missing” books, phrases, and chapters to the Bible. The book is officially titled Eth Cepher, from the Hebrew words for “divinity” and “book.” The publishers claim that they do not call their work a “Bible”; however, they refer to the material incessantly as “biblical” in every other aspect. For all intents and purposes, the Cepher is a custom translation/compilation of the Bible. Save calling it a “Bible” directly, that’s exactly how the Cepher is marketed.

The Cepher can be fairly described as non-scholarly based on information from its own publishers. This work was not produced by qualified scholars or through an actual process of translation. First, the authors added books that they deemed “missing” from the orthodox Bible, contradicting the opinions of most biblical scholars. Then the words of the text were “transliterated” and cross-referenced with a concordance. The end product is whatever the editor thought the text should say. This type of bias is essentially what publishers of the Cepher accuse other versions of, though the Cepher’s authors have less academic background than those they claim are getting it wrong.

Despite not directly calling the Cepher a “Bible,” the authors have included a significant amount of material, sometimes interspersed with the biblical text, that Bible scholars have long rejected as non-canonical. Reading the Cepher, one encounters a mix of inspired and non-inspired material.

Though the Cepher is a relatively new publication, it seems to have strong connections to the Hebrew Roots movement. This, in and of itself, is a cause for concern.

In short, neither the contributors, the content, nor the completed work of Eth Cepher give any reason to consider it a reliable source of information.

Gregory

• Moderators

In an attempt to understand Stensonmarri's posts I will suggest that we may want to consider the Hebrew Roots movement.  She seems to me to reflect this branch of religion.  The quote below may be found at:

https://www.gotquestions.org/Hebrew-roots.html

The premise of the Hebrew Roots movement is the belief that the Church has veered far from the true teachings and Hebrew concepts of the Bible. The movement maintains that Christianity has been indoctrinated with the culture and beliefs of Greek and Roman philosophy and that ultimately biblical Christianity, taught in churches today, has been corrupted with a pagan imitation of the New Testament gospels.

Those of the Hebrew Roots belief hold to the teaching that Christ’s death on the cross did not end the Mosaic Covenant, but instead renewed it, expanded its message, and wrote it on the hearts of His true followers. They teach that the understanding of the New Testament can only come from a Hebrew perspective and that the teachings of the Apostle Paul are not understood clearly or taught correctly by Christian pastors today. Many affirm the existence of an original Hebrew-language New Testament and, in some cases, denigrate the existing New Testament text written in Greek. This becomes a subtle attack on the reliability of the text of our Bible. If the Greek text is unreliable and has been corrupted, as is charged by some, the Church no longer has a standard of truth.

Although there are many different and diverse Hebrew Roots assemblies with variations in their teachings, they all adhere to a common emphasis on recovering the "original" Jewishness of Christianity. Their assumption is that the Church has lost its Jewish roots and is unaware that Jesus and His disciples were Jews living in obedience to the Torah. For the most part, those involved advocate the need for every believer to walk a Torah-observant life. This means that the ordinances of the Mosaic Covenant must be a central focus in the lifestyle of believers today as it was with the Old Testament Jews of Israel. Keeping the Torah includes keeping the Sabbath on the seventh day of the week (Saturday), celebrating the Jewish feasts and festivals, keeping the dietary laws, avoiding the "paganism" of Christianity (Christmas, Easter, etc.), and learning to understand the Scriptures from a Hebrew mindset. They teach that Gentile Christians have been grafted into Israel, and this is one reason every born-again believer in Jesus the Messiah is to participate in these observances. It is expressed that doing this is not required out of legalistic bondage, but out of a heart of love and obedience. However, they teach that to live a life that pleases God, this Torah-observant walk must be part of that life.

The Hebrew Roots assemblies are often made up of a majority of Gentiles, including Gentile rabbis. Usually they prefer to be identified as "Messianic Christians." Many have come to the conclusion that God has "called" them to be Jewish and have accepted the theological position that the Torah (Old Testament law) is equally binding on Gentiles and Jews alike. They often wear articles of traditional Jewish clothing, practice Davidic dancing, and incorporate Hebrew names and phrases into their writing and conversations. Most reject the use of the name "Jesus" in favor of Yeshua or YHWH, claiming that these are the "true" names that God desires for Himself. In most cases, they elevate the Torah as the foundational teaching for the Church, which brings about the demotion of the New Testament, causing it to become secondary in importance and only to be understood in light of the Old Testament. The idea that the New Testament is faulty and relevant only in light of the Old Testament has also brought the doctrine of the Trinity under attack by many advocates of the Hebrew Roots beliefs.

As opposed to what the Hebrew Roots movement claims, the New Testament teachings of the Apostle Paul are perfectly clear and self-explanatory. Colossians 2:16,17 says, "Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day – things which are a shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ." Romans 14:5 states, "One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind." Scripture clearly indicates that these issues are a matter of personal choice. These verses and many others give clear evidence that the Mosaic Covenant laws and ordinances have ended. Continuing to teach that the Old Covenant is still in effect in spite of what the New Testament teaches, or twisting the New Testament to agree with the Hebrew Roots beliefs, is false teaching.

There are aspects of the Hebrew Roots teachings that certainly can be beneficial. Seeking to explore the Jewish culture and perspective, within which most of the Bible was written, opens and enriches our understanding of the Scriptures, adding insight and depth to many of the passages, parables and idioms. There is nothing wrong with Gentiles and Jews joining together in celebrating the feasts and enjoying a Messianic style of worship. Taking part in these events and learning the way in which the Jews understood the teachings of our Lord can be a tool, giving us greater effectiveness in reaching the unbelieving Jew with the gospel. It is good for Gentiles, in the body of the Messiah, to identify in our fellowship with Israel. However, to identify with Israel is different from identifying "as" Israel.

Gentile believers are not grafted into the Judaism of the Mosaic Covenant; they are grafted into the seed and faith of Abraham, which preceded the Law and Jewish customs. They are fellow citizens with the saints (Ephesians 2:19), but they are not Jews. Paul explains this clearly when he tells those who were circumcised (the Jews) "not to seek to be uncircumcised" and those who were uncircumcised (the Gentiles) "not to become circumcised" (1 Corinthians 7:18). There is no need for either group to feel they must become what they are not. Instead, God has made Jews and Gentiles into "one new man" in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:15). This "new man" is referring to the Church, the body of Christ, which is made up of neither Jew nor Gentile (Galatians 3:27-29). It’s important for Jews and Gentiles to remain authentic in their own identity. In this way a clear picture of the unity of the body of Christ can be seen as Jews and Gentiles are united by one Lord, one faith, one baptism. If Gentiles are grafted into Israel, becoming Jews, the purpose and picture of both Jew and Gentile, coming together as one new man, is lost. God never intended Gentiles to become one in Israel, but one in Christ.

The influence of this movement is working its way into our churches and seminaries. It’s dangerous in its implication that keeping the Old Covenant law is walking a "higher path" and is the only way to please God and receive His blessings. Nowhere in the Bible do we find Gentile believers being instructed to follow Levitical laws or Jewish customs; in fact, the opposite is taught. Romans 7:6 says, "But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code." Christ, in keeping perfectly every ordinance of the Mosaic Law, completely fulfilled it. Just as making the final payment on a home fulfills that contract and ends one’s obligation to it, so also Christ has made the final payment and has fulfilled the law, bringing it to an end for us all.

It is God Himself who has created a world of people with different cultures, languages and traditions. God is glorified when we accept one another in love and come together in unity as "one" in Christ Jesus. It’s important to understand that there is no superiority in being born Jewish or Gentile. We who are followers of Christ, comprised of many different cultures and lifestyles, are all of value and greatly loved because we’ve entered into the family of God.

Gregory

My encounter with the Cepher Bible was unique. Like specific versions of the Bible, it features the Paleo Hebrew language, a testament to the Afrikan people's dominant use of the K. I don't adhere to the norm because many do not provide the truth. 

And the sons of Noaḥ who went out of the ark were Shĕm and Ḥam and Yepheth. And Ḥam was the father of Kena’an. (Gen 9:18, YAH Scripture)

Gen 9:18  And the sons of Noaḥ who went out of the ark were Shěm and Ḥam and Yapheth. And Ḥam was the father of Kena‛an. (Gen 9:18, TS 2009)

And the sons of Noaḥ who went out of the ark were Shĕm and Ḥam and Yepheth. And Ḥam was the father of
Kena‛an. (BERESHITH 9:18, Books of the Besorah)

I believe in comparing and choosing based on those closest to historical accounts of the people I am referring to. Since I am an Afrikan American, I believe in providing the knowledge of my people with respect and dignity! 

If you do not keep YAHWEH'S Commandments and all HE has required all to do, whatever version you choose is out to step with HIS WORD. That is why the truth must be revealed, and it must be straight and narrow. Project 2025 goes against YAHWEH'S Commandments, Judgment, and Statute and freedom of choice. We must be messengers and provide evidence like Paul did to the Bereans. Then we step back and allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to be THE COMFORTER to lead all who accept the truth to be saved.

I am asking you kindly to stop assuming my belief. I believe in truth; simple, no one knows my heart, but YAHWEH.  I have been a Seventh-day Adventist since five. However, I'm afraid I have to disagree with everything they or any denomination that goes against the Bible. That includes how words were translated or transliterated. That is my choice, and I have that right. I also have a right to provide this information and allow people to choose. I am one of the people that MICHAEL will stand up and deliver and work for my name to be placed in the Book of Life. Many will try to put me down because of my choice; that is fine. I stand just like YAHSHUA stood against the Pharisees; I do not call anyone a Gentile because the Bible said who the Gentiles are in Gen 10:5. I want all to know that the Pharisees started a lie, and the Europeans endorsed and made even worse by enslaving people based on their color and what a drunk person said that was wrong! Simple! The Topic is Project 2025, which is why all of this is so important because of freedom of choice. All is Satan trying to stop the prophecy from being fulfilled; that is what I provide, period!

• Moderators

Sensonmarri:  This forum welcomes the civil discussions of people who differ.  You are as welcome to do such in this forum as is anyone else. You generally keep within the bounds of discussion in this forum, so you are welcomed to post.

Other members of this forum are also welcome to disagree with you in posts that they  make.  That is likely to continue.

It is your right to reject much of the accepted scholarship that exists.  But, expect to be challenged.

Gregory

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his stake. (Col 2:14, WOY)   

Ordinances – dogma: A law (civil, ceremonial, or ecclesiastical): - decree, ordinance. ; a law (civil, ceremonial. 

When you look up Bible Hub, it shows in the lexicon to cancel a debt.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: (Col 2:16, WOY) 

Judge: krinō: Properly to distinguish, that is, decide (mentally or judicially); by implication to try, condemn, punish:

Similar: differentiate, tell apart, discriminate, discern, determine, and pick out

In alignment with the Strong Dictionary, the Bible Hub Lexicon asserts that no one has the right to judge your decision to observe the Holy Convocation Days. This reaffirms the respect for individual choice, a fundamental principle in biblical teachings.

Paul explained to the Colossians that the Hebrews had no right to refrain them from attending the Synagogue because the debt had been paid with the sacrificial system. They or anyone else should not judge them for keeping the Holy Convocation Days. I choose to keep the Holy Convocation based on the Old and New Testament.

But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: but I will return again unto you, if ELOHYM will. And he sailed from Ephesus. (Act 18:2, KJV)

Paul showed that he was keeping the Holy Convocations. I explained that the word feast makes no sense because there is only one meal. The meal is not a banquet; this word comes from the Romans and paganism!  I do not observe the passover, but YAHSHUA’S Supper, which does not make me a part of the Hebrew Roots movement, which all say feast, among other untruths. Some Bible versions skip Paul's statement about keeping the Holy Convocations. The Unleavened Bread is on the evening of the 15th day after the new moon. I take unleavened bread and drink grape juice, which the SDA church does. I take the meal that YAHSHUA took once a year according to the Bible and not the Protestant tradition.

Here is the main reason why I keep the Holy Convocations.

And YAHWEH Spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of IsraEL, and say unto them, The Appointed Times of YAHWEH, which ye shall proclaim to be Holy Convocations, These are My Appointed Times.  (Lev 1:1, 2)

And ELOHIYM said, “Let lights come to be in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and Appointed Times, and for days and years, (Gen 1:14  )

These two Scriptures are apparent and call for obedience. What I have a hard time with is the SDA came through the Millerite Movement, and it was Snow who showed Miller about the Day of Atonement during the 7th Month Movement. In 1844, the day of Judgment, the books were opened, and YAHSHUA THE LAMB took and opened the Book. I understand this is the Book of Life, and the seals are those who are saved. The rider is Adam on a white horse, like YAHSHUA, THE SECOND ADAM, returning on a White Horse. This symbolizes purity and righteousness, and the Adams will be saved. There is more information, and I will provide it later in the forum.

YAHWEH clarified that these are HIS Appointed Time here and Gen 1:14 as the earth was created. As I firmly stated, I take the versions of the Bible that provide the truth. Here they are:

Lexham English Bible, Literal Standard Version, YAH Scripture, Easy-to-Read Version, Good News Bible used religious festival in Genesis, God’s Word uses religious festival in Genesis, Hebraic Roots Bible, Hebrew Study Bible, Jubilee Bible, Eth Cepher.

Paul now tells the Corinthians how to keep the Holy Convocation days. No longer with a debt or sacrificing lamb but with:

Therefore, let us keep the Holy Convocation, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. (1Cor 5:8 WOY removed festival)

Some have feared that if in, even a single point they acknowledge themselves in error, other minds would be led to doubt the whole theory of truth. Therefore, they felt that investigation should not be permitted and that it would tend to dissension and disunion. But if such is to be the result of investigation, the sooner it comes the better. If there are those whose faith in God’s word will not stand the test of an investigation of the Scriptures, the sooner they are revealed, the better, for then the way will be opened to show them their error. (TM p. 105)

In conclusion, I am unafraid of opposition and am well-grounded thanks to THE HOLY SPIRIT, who gave me an extensive and powerful study method. I owe that to HIM! I am an Adventist and learned from a child. I went to church school, was taught the history of the pioneers, read EGW, and studied the SDA Commentary and other Adventist books. But most of all, my faith in truth has grown over the years. There is an old Black Gospel song: May your life you live speak for you! I have had my problems and am changing daily through the Grace and Power of THE HOLY SPIRIT! Let's stand on the Bible and its Word to provide the truth and allow others to choose. THE HOLY SPIRIT has THE POWER to lead all who want to follow and uphold truth and truth only! Blessings!

stinson said: 

Paul explained to the Colossians that the Hebrews had no right to refrain them from attending the Synagogue because the debt had been paid with the sacrificial system. They or anyone else should not judge them for keeping the Holy Convocation Days. I choose to keep the Holy Convocation based on the Old and New Testament.

What a novel & incredible interpretation you put forth there. Jesus fold His followers that they would eventually be kicked out of the Synagogues but this novel interpretation has Paul fighting against Christ in this. Look, I could get some eagle feathers and dress up as an Indian Chief but that doesn't make me an Indian Chief. 

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  I began this, thread with a discussion of a political document.  In doing so, I ventured out of the normal boundaries of discussion in this forum.  Normally we do not encourage political discussions here as they can be so divisive.  

You hijacked the discussion and took it well beyond the focus of the opening thread, which was on Project 2025.   I allowed you to do so, in part because it was you, and I do, at times, give posters special treatment.  In this case, I gave you special treatment.

You have been given full opportunity to post your thoughts, even if unrelated to the central focus of the opening post.  You have stated your positions in your posts here.  Let us continue on with posts on Project 2025, if others want to post any such.   Otherwise, I may simply close this thread to further posts.

Gregory

On 7/11/2024 at 2:35 PM, stinsonmarri said:

I understand this is the Book of Life, and the seals are those who are saved. The rider is Adam on a white horse, like YAHSHUA, THE SECOND ADAM, returning on a White Horse. This symbolizes purity and righteousness, and the Adams will be saved.

Can this be explained somewhere else then? I tried to read all of this stuff,and There's a lot here I don't get --like the Ham thing.  The children of Ham are not the true Israelites--the descended children of Shem are I thought (Shemites, Semites) .It's(all this information) liked being chased by a snowball.

On 7/13/2024 at 4:23 PM, Theophilus said:

Can this be explained somewhere else then? I tried to read all of this stuff,and There's a lot here I don't get --like the Ham thing.  The children of Ham are not the true Israelites--the descended children of Shem are I thought (Shemites, Semites) .It's(all this information) liked being chased by a snowball.

Read your Bible, Theophilus: Gen Chapter Thirty-Eight. I am giving a summary. Judah married a Kenaanite woman who gave him three sons. The two older sons were destroyed by YAHWEH! The first one was so wicked he was destroyed. The second son, based on the tradition of that time, that son marries the older son's wife. He did and had sex with her, but he held back his sperm and spewed it on the ground! Judah still had one more son who was a child; he told Tamar, the two oldest sons' wife, to go back home and live with her father. He told her to wait until his third son becomes the ripe age to marry, and he will send for her. Judah did not keep his word, blaming Tamar for the death of his two older sons. Tamar was a Kenaanite, and she felt betrayed. She followed where Judah would take his sheep. She dressed up and pretended to be a harlot. Judah's wife was a Kenaanite, and she had died. He came to the town and saw the harlot and wanted to go to bed with her. He did not have the kid sheep to give her, so he gave her collateral to hold for him to return and pay her. He gave her his signet ring, bracelet, and staff to hold. 

He sent his servant back to the town to pay her and retrieve his prize things. The people of the town told the servants that they never had a harlot in their town. The servant returned and told Judah. A little while later, Tamar started showing signs of pregnancy. Juda found out and wanted to stone her! When he came to confront her, she gave him the man's collateral who impregnated her. Judah was shamed and said she was more worthy than him. They never had any more dealings. Tamar had twins and Perez is the lineage of YAHSHUA.

If you also read 1 Corinthians 2:3 and continue, you will find that Parez, through his lineage, had Salma, who married Rhab, the Kenaanite woman of Jericho who helped the spies! Rahab's son was Boaz, who married Ruth! Ruth was a Moabite; they came about when Lot's oldest daughter got him drunk and had a son named Moab! Lot's wife was from Sodom, and she was the one who turned into a pillar of salt. She was a Kenaanite! Ruth's son from Boaz had Obed, and he was the father of Jessie. Jessie was the father of King David, and David had Uriah the Hittite killed. David married Bathsheba a Kenaanite woman who they both lost their first so by YAHWHEH! Bathsheba, then had Solomon. If you turn to Matt Chapter One the four Kenaanite women are the only ladies who are mention who were black in the lineage of YAHSHUA.  Shem and Kenaanite were both suppose to bless!

On 7/11/2024 at 12:46 AM, stinsonmarri said:

Gen 15: 16-21 shows that YAHWEH was given the Amorites 430 years to get their act together. Many get this wrong and say 430 years was for Israel in Egypt. That is not what HE Said!  "For the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full."

No it was for the Israelites.  The Amorites would continue for a time, because their judgement was not full-yet.

Also, from what I;ve read"

• Genesis 5:9-14:

• Kenan is the great-grandson of Adam through Seth. The genealogy in Genesis lists him as the son of Enosh and the father of Mahalalel.
    • According to the Bible, Kenan lived for 910 years. His birth is recorded in Genesis 5:9-10: "When Enosh had lived 90 years, he fathered Kenan. Enosh lived after he fathered Kenan 815 years and had other sons and daughters."1 Chronicles 1:2:Kenan is mentioned in the genealogies listed in 1 Chronicles, which traces the lineage from Adam through Noah.Luke 3:37:
      • Kenan appears in the genealogy of Jesus Christ as recorded in the Gospel of Luke, where he is listed as the son of Enosh and the father of Mahalalel.
      • An Canaan is a different person
      • Canaan:

• Genealogy: Canaan is mentioned in Genesis 10, 1 Chronicles 1, and elsewhere.
      • Lineage: He is a son of Ham, who was one of Noah's three sons. Canaan is the eponymous ancestor of the Canaanites, the inhabitants of the land of Canaan.
      • Significance: Canaan is significant as the ancestor of the Canaanite people. According to the biblical narrative, Noah cursed Canaan because of Ham's actions, stating that Canaan would be a servant to his brothers (Genesis 9:25-27)
      •  
      • But why is this important? God is no respecter of persons, and does not care about genealogies
      • image.png