ClubAdventist is back!

Pray for healing

Barbara

I am not sure what I did this morning, but something is hurt in my right leg. I sprained my right ankle on Wednesday so I have been in my air cast for a couple of days now. All I did was climb into Miss Em's bed to give her her morning hugs and kisses and when I went to get back out the was a poping sensation and the pain. I can hardly stand to put any weight on it. I had to tell the school that there was no way I could watch the kids. I have been on my own watching the kids this week due to the other gal being sick with the flu. I am going to head over to the clinic here at 9 and have it look at. I didn't like havingto tell the school I couldn't work today knowing the other gal most likly wont be in either.

.....Love others as well as you love yourself.

Matt 22:39 (The Message Bible)

• Administrators

Barbara, I hope that this turns out to be something that will heal quickly. One good thing is that it is nearly weekend and you will be able to rest it more easily

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

The Dr said that my sprain isn't a class 4 sprain, but it will take up to a month to total heal and what I did this morning was a pulled tenden. He said my Monday I should be able to move a arround with out the pain. If not to come in a get some crutches.

• Administrators

Hey Barbara,

Shall be praying that by Monday you will be moving and pain free. Hang in there!

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

I hope it all turns out for you. I would hope it doesn't turn into something Chronic. I have Chronic Pain. And all the prayers for you end when it turns Chronic. Prayers are only a stop gap measure. So ... I will pray that this gets taken care of quickly.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

The paryer I am asking for aren't nessarally for my foot it is for me. I have a hard time siting back and letting other do things I should be doing and taking care of. I am Stuborn in that way. I hate depending oth others and taking others away from what they need to do.

• Administrators

Thanks for the revelation, Barbara! I know it is hard for a mother to accept help at times, for she is so used to sacrificing of herself for others.

You are a gem! You are worth it! You will get better, and in the meantime don't feel guilty to graciously accept the gifts of kindness that others offer you :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.