ClubAdventist is back!

Better Job

puddles

Please remember my husband in your prayers over the next couple of weeks. He is applying for a couple of accounting jobs that opened up at the "local" VA Hospital. The jobs close at the end of this week and I ask that you would pray he be given serious consideration.

Thank you!

:PR

• Administrators

:PR

Please keep us posted as to the outcome.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Prayers ascending... His job is so important... He needs on in which he will be happy, fulfilled, and able to support his family.

Having struggled and struggled in one for five years that was none of those things, but chained there for the health insurance... it wears you away subtley, and erodes your spirit.

Keep us posted.

A heart where He alone has first place.

• 1 month later...

He received 2 letters (1 for each job)and while neither said he wasn't qualified, for other reasons, he didn't get either job. Thanks for your prayers.

• Administrators

Thank you for the update

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I will pray that he is given the strength to pick up the pieces, hold his head up high and move on.

I am not going to say that God has better plans for him. I can't know that. Maybe what is ahead is not better. But I can pray that he will accept whatever is ahead and find a way to make the very best of what he does have.

He is very much one I can feel for. I lost the joy of my life when I lost my profession of 17 years due to an injury. I have still not recovered. So all I can do is pray that he can do a better job of it than I have been able to do. I am no example or model. No one can look to me for that.

But ... I can feel a lot of sorrow for him in not being able to use his talents as he desires. I know the pain. I care for him.

And puddles ... I will pray for your also. As I know it is not easy for you to see the frustrations of the one you love.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.