ClubAdventist is back!

Why are right-wingers so nasty?

lazarus

• Moderators

I think the reference is to a swollen head if we're all too nice... But I don't think we were talking psychophantic excess, just normal courtesy. 'Course, we shouldn't need a special month for that...

Truth is important

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• lazarus

• Bravus

• jasd

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

ic.

Wow, I'm so slow sometimes.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Laz ... If you look at the photo of yourself on the left ... you can see the disproportionate size of your head compared to your body. I'm not sure if this was what Neil was referring to or not.

By the way ... I know this is off topic ... but I wish that those of us who are more right wing inclined could have our names and photos on the right instead of the left. I know that Laz would keep his on the left ... but I would prefer being on the right side. Should I make this suggestion to Stan? At least give us right wingers the option. It would only be fair. And this way we could see clearly who is on the Right and who is on the left.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

ic.

Wow, I'm so slow sometimes.

I am sorry, Laz...I thought you would get that....It was totally tic.... as evidenced at the end of the post with the [/tic]

Really, I do think you deserve a whole month and a few more... rollingsmile

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

At least give us right wingers the option. It would only be fair. And this way we could see clearly who is on the Right and who is on the left.

I don't think this would work because some of y'all are so far right that it would be off the screen!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

bwink And Shane would put himself in the middle, which might be awkward.

And I refuse to touch that one with a 10 foot pole...on the right side of the name...10 feet way over there....

never mind....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw