ClubAdventist is back!

Adventists Too Liberal?

Dr. Shane

There is nothing PC about including women in our church. It is long overdue.

And I was there. I heard him. It was only uplifting and inspiring and empowering of all women. But it was especially uplifting for all those stay at home women.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

It just seems to me that the Seventh-Day Adventists are going too far over the leftist line by having these liberal speakers at their arranged gatherings. Is it an attempt to impress the public that the Seventh-Day Adventists are so open minded and goodwill oriented that they will invite anyone to sit at their tables? If that is so, they need to reread the Gospel records. Jesus sat at tables with sinners in order to convert them to heaven’s ethic, not to appear hospitable to all, regardless of moral base.

Neil, could this have anything to do with this:

"The professed followers of Christ are no longer a separate and peculiar people. The line of demarcation is indistinct. The people are subordinating themselves to the world, to its practices, its customs, its selfishness. The church has gone over to the world in transgression of the law, when the world should have come over to the church in obedience to the law. Daily the church is being converted to the world." Christ's Object Lessons, p.316.

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.