ClubAdventist is back!

Special Prayer for Danny Shelton

Stan

Quote:
Danny Shelton, founder of 3ABN, was admitted to St. Johns Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri on Sunday, September 16, 2007. Doctors discovered that he had severe arterial blockage to his heart and placed a stint in the main artery to relieve that problem. They also indicated they would be treating other blocked blood vessels with medication while stressing the seriousness of his advanced heart disease. Danny is a life long vegetarian who exercises regularly, however, his father died at an early age of heart disease. Danny was released from the hospital on today, September 18, 2007, and he asked that the 3ABN viewers, listeners and supporters continue to pray for him.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• Stan

• LifeHiscost

• annie

I will pray for him

I love that man

All progress in the Spiritual Life is knowing and Loving GOD

"there is non upon earth that I desire besides YOU" PS 73:25

That perspective changes EVERYTHING-suffering and adversity are the means that makes us hungry for GOD. Disapointments will wean us away wordly occupations. Even sin(when repented of) becomes a mechanism to push us closer to HIM as we experience His Love and Forgiveness.

We will pray for Danny, he is a true worker for the Lord and a man that God has used and is using to bring the Gospel to many people.

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

Guest Anonymous

We love you Danny and pray for your speedy recovery. You have been a blessing to our whole family through out the years. Thank you for loving the Lord enough to start 3ABN. Many prayers. The Sauve's

Sorry to hear about danny's illness. Glad that the physicians were able to do a bypass graft on his heart.Heart problems are related to other things beside diet, such as stress. Hopefully Danny will be able to de-stress his life more as Doug Bachelor is assuming some of his (Danny's) responsibilities. 2 thumbs up for Danny, and we wish you God's speed and a quick recovery.. Herb..

I hope and pray that Danny will recover soon. He had been and instrument in spreading the Goodnews thru 3ABN. God will bless him and heal him just like what He always do to his children.

Lets just keep on praying for his health to come back to normal soon.

God bless you all!

Guest CEPHAS A. TETTEH

SICKNESS COMES TO AMAZE US BUT GOD HEALS TO SHOW US WHY HE IS GOD.

ENCOURAGE YOURSELF MR. SHELTON AND SAY TO YOURSELF "THY WILL BE DONE"

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

AM CEPHAS A. TETTEH FROM GHANA WEST AFRICA.

Did I accidently log into the Health Section? I thought this was the prayer thread for Danny Shelton!

My family will be praying for Danny and his health challenges.

Halfstep-Denise

"God doesn't make junk". - Pastor David Ring

Guest Anonymous

I will pray in agreement with others for Danny's healing. Jesus also said, " Blessed are you when men revile you and say all kinds of evil against for my name's sake." Danny's certainly doing something right! May Our heavenly Father bless Danny's battle with health and restore him to his place of ministry speedily. The truth is this place is NOT our home. I'm only passing through, how 'bout you?

• Administrators

While there is a time and place for a health lecture, I'm not sure that a "special prayer" thread is the place to do it.

If I were in his shoes right now, how encouraged would I feel reading this thread?

Thanks for all those who are offering prayer in his behalf. I join them. God works with us where we're at

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Wow... I guess it's more serious when it's a celebrity... Just look at the outpouring of support.

I hope Danny's return to health will be blessed and quick and that ongoing complications won't linger for many years as they have for us.

Clio

A heart where He alone has first place.

Guest Anonymous

Wow ... you people really are unbelievable. This is why my husband and I left the Church. A man who has done probably more for God than all of you put together simply asks for a prayer of thanks and support during a period of illness and you start ragging on him about his diet!!!!

/rant

I don't pray very often these days, but I will for Danny Shelton. He has brought happiness to my mother with 3ABN. We used to belong to a small church in rural Australia, with a regular attendance of around 20-30 members spread over an area covering over 1000 square kilometers. 3ABN's programs have made it possible for all members who cannot attend Church regularly to stay in touch with uplifting and devotional programs. It's also made it possible for people like me and people searching for the Lord to be inspired.

Best wishes to Danny and his family, may God bless you all for everything you have done.

~ Trisha