ClubAdventist is back!

Lurline Felt

Mom E

September 17th, 1913 - September 25th, 2007

Anna Lurline (McKee) Felt, age 94, was wife of 57 years of Pastor Paul P. Felt, who is also resting until the resurrection. She is also my grandmother.

Devoted mother, piano teacher, choir director, LPN, and friend to all. Author of the piano books series, "So You Want to Play the Piano" - a way to learn to play the piano via hymns and church songs.

Viewing and visitation will be Sabbath evening from 6-8 p.m., September 29, 2007, at Heritage Funeral Home, 7454 East Brainard Road, Chattanooga, TN. For directions call 423-894-2010.

A "Celebration of a Life" Service will be held Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 3:00 p.m., with viewing from 2-3 p.m. at the Chattanooga First Seventh-day Adventist Church, 7450 Standifer Gap Road, Chattanooga, TN. For directions call 423-236-4108.

Interment will be at Grace Cemetery, adjacent to the Grace Seventh-day Adventist Church, 9123 North Shore Drive, Knoxville, TN, The graveside service will be at 11:00 a.m., Monday, October 1, 2007. Following the service there will be a showing of an illustrated life sketch in the Grace SDA Church.

Condolences may be sent at www.heritagefh.com.

Oh yes! Actually, she had quite a full, good life. Her quality of life at the end was quite a bit lessened due to strokes and then dementia, but my mother was able to keep her at home the whole time - on hospice only the last couple months at most. Because of that, it was just a kinda relief that she could go peacefully and not linger a number of more years... I think the family was ready, and none of us have any doubt but that we'll see her in heaven - the only question is if we personally will make it - no question about her or Grandpa - quite the saints, and I mean that very sincerely!

Hey, it wasn't so MANY years ago... I think we met too, right? It was in Mississippi, wasn't it? I've wondered more than once if I recognized your name...

LOL! Yes. I was in MS with my folks from '77 to '80, and I think my grandparents were there maybe '78 to '81 or '82. So it was sometime around then...

::)