ClubAdventist is back!

Where are they??

Guest truthseeker007

Guest truthseeker007

I was wondering where the devil and his angels actually are? Are they walking on this earth invisibly??are they somewhere on an other planet?? I know that Ellen White said that he had many councils to plan their strategies and that he could breathe a false spirit upon people when Jesus had left the holiest of holiest?

• 1 month later...

It appears that their actual bodies are somewhere hidden until the last five months and then look out - all HELL breaks loose!

But then just who are all of these 'things' that have been flying in the UFOs? Could Satan be setting the world up to come in a cloud of UFOs as the one who will save our world IF we listen and follow what he commands? After all, what is the agenda of the UFO people?

Ellen White was very close to them so she probably knew more then what she wrote and said.

• Moderators

They are all right here on this earth, just as the Bible says. Satan is the "god" of this world and he rules most of the people on it. The New Testament says the evil spirits can possess and control people if they are not possessed and controlled by God. There is an actual, real war going on, and it's over our minds and hearts. THE WAR IS REAL and so is the victory.

An excellent book on the subject written by someone I've known awhile:

http://books.google.com/books?id=o4IjxRY...A7UuetIQtTA2e20

Regards,

"John 3: 17"

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Guest truthseeker007

Well thank you all for your answers. You know it is really interesting because we cannot hear when they speak except if they use an entity. Somewhere on the internet i found a conversation between kenneth copeland and some other pentecostal preacher as they were speaking in tongues. They literally said "it doesn t matter what they think" and laughed demonic. It is really sad to see that those creatures who were once in harmony with God defiled themselves with lies and hatred. The more time passes by, the more i start to hate sin and realize it won t satisfy me anymore. No money, no honour of people or anything else matters to me anymore. The only thing i want is to be part of the family of God and live a clean live and wait till Jesus returns. Hopefully i ll be fruitfull. I ve decided to write a book that can lead people to Christ. I don t know if i will ever succeed in any of my intentions but i ll do my best. Please keep praying for me, i feel so lonely and lost. You are the only ones who know what i am talking about. Thank you for all of your support.