ClubAdventist is back!

History of Women Elders and Pastors

Woody

• Moderators

By the way, John317, I would be interested in your comments on my treatment of 'diakonos.' Would you agree, or see it differently? What about prostatis generally, masc. vs. fem., and as used in Rom. 16?

Dave

I would love to, but I would like to see it moved to a thread devoted just to the subject of understanding those topics. Would you like to start it? It would be good also, I think, to discuss the meaning of Romans 16: 1, etc., something Tom has also shown an interest in talking about.

Regards,

"John 3: 17"

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John317

• Woody

• there buster

• David Koot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted By: John317

Me too, Stan. I tried to find out who it is, about 4 days ago. Greg said he doesn't know either. I have been offline for about two days and just came back online now.

Interesting John. I personally asked you to do something about it. If you are not the official moderator of the "Real Issues in Adventism" forum ... then I guess you couldn't do anything about it. But since there were two moderators participating in this hijacking ... I would have hoped that one of you would have stepped up to the plate. But perhaps I have assumed wrong. And if I have ... then I apologize to all.

If I have misunderstood something here ... I would appreciate a moderator contacting me via PM. I think that would be the best way to set things straight. Thanks ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Originally Posted By: John317

Me too, Stan. I tried to find out who it is, about 4 days ago. Greg said he doesn't know either. I have been offline for about two days and just came back online now.

Interesting John. I personally asked you to do something about it. If you are not the official moderator of the "Real Issues in Adventism" forum ... then I guess you couldn't do anything about it. But since there were two moderators participating in this hijacking ... I would have hoped that one of you would have stepped up to the plate. But perhaps I have assumed wrong. And if I have ... then I apologize to all.

I'm not the moderator on all those threads, just some of them.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Originally Posted By: David Koot
By the way, John317, I would be interested in your comments on my treatment of 'diakonos.' Would you agree, or see it differently? What about prostatis generally, masc. vs. fem., and as used in Rom. 16?

Dave

I would love to, but I would like to see it moved to a thread devoted just to the subject of understanding those topics. Would you like to start it? It would be good also, I think, to discuss the meaning of Romans 16: 1, etc., something Tom has also shown an interest in talking about.

Regards,

"John 3: 17"

Thank you John for doing something about it.

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Redwood

Interesting John. I personally asked you to do something about it. If you are not the official moderator of the "Real Issues in Adventism" forum ... then I guess you couldn't do anything about it. But since there were two moderators participating in this hijacking ... I would have hoped that one of you would have stepped up to the plate. But perhaps I have assumed wrong. And if I have ... then I apologize to all.[/quote']

I'm not the moderator on all those threads, just some of them.

May I come out and just ASK ... who IS the moderator of this thread or is there one?

I believe in Hematology.

Thanks Stan. Much appreciated.

I believe in Hematology.

Just a thought ... when we have a discussion about women ... maybe an official moderator should be sent arushin to that thread.

Those women can be divisive creatures.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Quote:
Those women can be divisive creatures.

sSig_yeahright.gif

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Well ... I'll take that "Yeah Right" and give you two

pillowfightpillowfight

By the way ... Are you a woman?

Ok Stan ... send the troops.

I believe in Hematology.