ClubAdventist is back!

Should the Adventist Churcch's Structure be Changed?

CGMedley

Carolaa ... If you get the Review ... It was in the Dec. 27 th edition. But it is also on the link ... the first article .. "Is the church flat."

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Thank you. I did go back and try the link again, and it worked fine this time, so go figure. I usually read the Review online, or at least peruse it. I sure wish they would get rid of that Wilow Creek stuff. It's really negative, and I can't figure out what the purpose was for posting it in the first place, much less for keeping it up this long.

Willow Creek isn't an SDA church and there is much we may not want to immulate but there is much we could also learn from, mainly their organization (not the structure of their church as per say but the way they organize everything from tithe envelopes to newsletters.) and classes to help people with a wide variety of issues in their lives.

Willow Creek isn't an SDA church and there is much we may not want to immulate but there is much we could also learn from, mainly their organization (not the structure of their church as per say but the way they organize everything from tithe envelopes to newsletters.) and classes to help people with a wide variety of issues in their lives.

I agree totally. And I don't think we should be in the business of being critical of other ministries. We have plenty of our own weaknesses to focus on without exposing those of others. I was disappointed to see the Review post the articles in the first place, and am even more disappointed to see them posted for so long.