ClubAdventist is back!

A Redwood Snippet on Manhood

Woody

Quote:
there are a few monkey wrenches in the equation that are still being worked out."

Why do your wrenches get involved so much in your troubles?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• David Koot

• Neil D

• cricket

I suppose I really should bow out of this discussion. I can't speak in "generalities" because I know too many people--myself included--who don't fit the "general" mold.

Cricket ... you are right. We are not in the general population ... we are a Remnant. I think we are a little different than the rest.

Having said that ... even the "general" population is not "general". So throw out the "generalities".

I believe in Hematology.

Hmmmmm....she says-

"Sounds like your friends are trying to give you a hint

I think Dave is a smart cookie lol... but it is not the problem of having a woman in your life or not... nor is it up to that woman to keep you in line... for that is impossible!!!! It is a matter for the woman to be there ... as for now being a long ways away... there are a few monkey wrenches in the equation that are still being worked out."

I donno, David....whatcha think on this one.....

Quite frankly, I would tell her in a polite and appropriately Christian way, just where to get off. A marriage means that each person accepts, likes and appreciates the other person the way he or she is. To try to set conditions for that kind of relationship--other than infidelity or abuse, for example--would be a DEAD-END STREET. Either she appreciates you and likes you the way you are--for you do have much to recommend about yourself--or she can take a hike, and try to control someone else. You can tell her that from me, if you like. UNLESS, of course, the issue is that ol' Neil been playin' with someone else in the kitchen??? THEN she would be within her rights.

Dave

I think we are a little different than the rest.

Having read some of the posts over the last week, I would have to say this is a gross understatement.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Good One Stan.

I need to give you the Redwood Award.

I believe in Hematology.

Good One Stan.

I need to give you the Redwood Award.

Okay, so why does Stan get it and not me? BTW what IS the Redwood Award? If I were to be so privileged as to qualify for it, would my name be added to a 'Who's Who' list? As in, Who's Who in the Redwood world, or even, maybe, Who's Who online? (Hey, I'm already on the nationwide 'Who's Who' list. Can I add another feather to my cap?) And speaking about the award ceremony, will the honored recipients march in to the strains of, 'Pomp and Circumstance?' Do we need to rent robes? Tell me the low-down on how to prepare. I am assuming, of course, that I, too, will be a recipient of the Redwood Award . . . (????)

Dave

My Goodness ... You are just FULL of the questions. What did you have for breakfast? You aren't one of those coffee drinkers are you?

And I don't know about your assumptions. The Redwood Awards Club is an exclusive club of which only Stan and I belong. I will let you know when there are plans to expand it.

I believe in Hematology.

Okay, I take offense. Here is a clear case of discrimination and an egregious violation of equal protection. There is State action because interstate commerce is involved, and the State owns and controls the airways and avenues of communication, as evidenced by FCC jurisdiction. Using interstate commerce, you have treated me as belonging to an inferior class. You have diminished my value. You have prevented me equal access to even the possibility of receiving the Redwood Award. Clearly, this is a suspect classification. I demand a hearing! And I demand my Consitutional rights as guaranteed by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the Federal Constitution. Or, if you insistent upon practicing such discrimination, then you cannot do so through interstate commerce or via the Federally-controlled airways.

Take that!!!

You have had way too much Coffee or something ....

scared

I believe in Hematology.

And NOW, you compound the offense. You add libel. Libel per se. The very insinuation that I have drunk COFFEE is false and known by you to be false when you made it. It is also reckless disgregard of the truth. The true facts are that as a practicing Seventh-day Adventist, I do NOT drink coffee, and the accusation that I drink coffee is an egregious one, foreseeably resulting in damages. I demand a retraction. If you fail and refuse to retract the libel, I will pursue any remedies available and appropriate under the circumstances. I also point out that since the libel was published on a worldwide public forum, C/A,. that C/A has now become a repeater of the libel. Wow! I stand to make some big bucks from this one. Let's go for it.

scaredpreacherpoke :x

offtopic

I declare you to be invalid and OFFtopic. In fact you are just plain .... OFF in many ways.

But OTOH ... I am pleased to hear that you are not 'on' coffee.

BUT WHAT ARE you on?

I believe in Hematology.

On? ON? ON Not ON anything. Just sick and tired of the accusations and insinuations. As I have followed some of these threads, I have been motivated to DO something about it. And when I decide to DO something about it, it is extremely serious business. I say this to all . . . WATCH the words that come out of your mouth, or the letters that your fingers type. I have HAD it. No more will this boy be a whipping post, the online dog to kick. No more. Now, there will be action, there will be paybacks, there will be some serious hurtin' applied. Be warned! I mean, that DID it. That pushed me over the edge. I don't get the Redwood Award, and I am accused of drinking coffee--not even decaf!!!! THAT was pushing things a bridge too far. And now the armored divisions are in battle formation, primed and ready for the signal to attack.

... And when I decide to DO something about it, it is extremely serious business. I say this to all . . . WATCH the words that come out of your mouth, or the letters that your fingers type. I have HAD it. No more will this boy be a whipping post, the online dog to kick.

Redwood,

How much is that doggie in the window? [arf, arf]

The one with the waggity tail?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

backtopic

If you want a book on MANHOOD ... you should try this one by J.H.Kellogg. It is WILD.

PLAIN TRUTHS PLAINLY TOLD

ABOUT BOYHOOD, YOUTH AND MANHOOD

BY J. H. KELLOGG, M.D.

PUBLISHED BY HEALTH PUBLISHING COMPANY OF BATTLE CREEK MICHIGAN

I believe in Hematology.

Hey ... that was good ... getting in that ad. You deserve bonus points towards another Redwood Award.

Sorry Dave ...

I believe in Hematology.

Redwood,

The one with the waggity tail?

Okay, that DOES it!! Ridicule! Ridicule! This clearly is a civil conspiracy between NeilD and Redwood, a conspiracy to ridicule and defame me. Oh, is the price tag EVER going up!!

Isn't this just why you don't post here much any more?

OK ...

backtopic

I believe in Hematology.

backtopic

If you want a book on MANHOOD ... you should try this one by J.H.Kellogg. It is WILD.

BY J. H. KELLOGG, M.D.

Why don't you just give us a few snippets and we can save our money?

Originally Posted By: Redwood
backtopic

BY J. H. KELLOGG, M.D.

Why don't you just give us a few snippets and we can save our money?

Snippets ???

ROFLtomatothatsfunny

What do you want ... Me to get into trouble ???

offtobed

I believe in Hematology.

I wish to point out, Redwood, that almost 24 hours have elapsed since I explained the difference between men and women. There is, still, silence. The suggestion was made last night that there had been no response because the ladies had gone to bed. Well, that won't work now. No doubt about it, their silence is because they cannot dispute the truth of what I said.

Veni, vidi, vici.

Quote:
I wish to point out, Redwood, that almost 24 hours have elapsed since I explained the difference between men and women

Um...David...[looking this way and that way]...we are all adults here...and David...all of US know the difference between men and women...Um, if you need a refresher course, PM me....I will ...um...be happy to explain..

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
vici.

I didn't know we had any women named Vicki here.

Who are you calling?

I believe in Hematology.