ClubAdventist is back!

Who would you vote for

• Moderators

I'm not crazy on all three, but would vote for McCain, since I am a republican....I like the Republican's way of taxing more than I do the democrats.

Quote:
Well ... the Demos would tax and spend us to death.

The Republicans would protect us and stimulate the ecomony in true Reagan style.

I agree with Redwood on this.

Be Kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another...

Monticello.gif Monticello Georgia

cat_purrr.gif19.gif

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Shane

• Bravus

• Woody

• fccool

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If 'illegal' is a problem, then I'm very happy to change the wording to 'immoral' and 'ill-advised'.

Truth is important

• Moderators

'protect and stimulate like Reagan' - interesting rhetoric, but Reagan stimulated by cutting taxes. Further cutting taxes is just going to contribute to further increasing the deficit, particularly if 'protect' is code for 'continue to expand the military'.

Truth is important

'protect and stimulate like Reagan' - interesting rhetoric, but Reagan stimulated by cutting taxes. Further cutting taxes is just going to contribute to further increasing the deficit, particularly if 'protect' is code for 'continue to expand the military'.

Yeah. That's what they told Reagan and that's what they tried to scare the public with. But the cutting of taxes promoted growth.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

If 'illegal' is a problem, then I'm very happy to change the wording to 'immoral' and 'ill-advised'.

Bravus ... that would be more accurate for your opinion. It was not illegal. But it may have been immoral or ill-advised. That is open for debate.

I believe in Hematology.

:) , not all growth is good. Take cancer for example. Current economy is very cancerous.

I don't think that anyone would say that the growth during the Reagan years was not good.

I believe in Hematology.

Current economy is very cancerous as it grows due to debt. Any further growth due to overspending will not do it any good until production sector catches up and starts exporting something other than dollars.

Except Neil is a closet conservative, and I, according to Neil at least, am a closet liberal.

The saddest part about this is that each of you thinks he is paying the other person a compliment!

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All 3 are scary for different reasons.

A-men

If we want even higher taxes

govermental enthusiasm for gays

more Global warming hogwash

Bigger unions

no drilling in Anwar

larger nanny state

more "affirmative" action

Than we should vote for the first two - especially Hillbillary.

But, McCain isn't the answer either.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Moderators

Well ... the Demos would tax and spend us to death.

The Republicans would protect us and stimulate the ecomony in true Reagan style.

cker Seems obvious to me. tomato

We agree, Redwood.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

... I would much rather have Obama in office than Hillary.

What-- you don't want to see and hear Bill every day for the next 4 or 8 years?!!

McCain's my first choice, then Obama, of the two Democrats. Hillary-- NEVER.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

I do feel for Obama having to run against two Clintons. Especially since one's slick and the other's a hick.

I believe in Hematology.

The saddest part about this is that each of you thinks he is paying the other person a compliment!

Graeme

Oh, come now, Graeme, we are just having a good time. Don't take it so seriously! Although Neil DEFINITELY is more conservative than Bravus!

I was worried that John McCain would not make it to the california primary. He did and I voted for him and he won big that day. He is so far ahead now it would be an almost impossibility for him to lose the republican nomination.

riverside.gif Riverside CA

Oh Hillary will be back. This is her first attempt. Few make it on the first try. Even Reagan got beat in 1976 by Ford for the republican Nomination. McCain tried in 2000 and lost. Both won on the second try.

Yep, the Billary will be back. She will probably try again. But I think people had enough of the Clinton sleaze, and she is tainted merchandise. Obama is a better standard bearer for the liberals. Squeaky clean.

This is a hard thing to admit but since the day I turned 21 and went down to the local courthouse to register, I've voted every presidental election.

I regret that this will be a first election that I do not.

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

This is a hard thing to admit but since the day I turned 21 and went down to the local courthouse to register, I've voted every presidental election.

I regret that this will be a first election that I do not.

Oh Good Grief you are not going to follow James Dobsons advice by not voting. Remember that there will be two supreme court appointments in the next four years most likely. That will swing the court to the liberal side if the Democrats hold the house senate and white house. Do you want that?

I agree. It is very unwise to simply not vote because you didn't get the person you want. Vote for the lessor evil man.

I believe in Hematology.

Dh and I were both die hard Republicans, until this election. We just can't seem to get behind McCain, so for us it will be Obama.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Not sure I get that one. Obviously ... McCain is closer to your beliefs than Obama. So, why vote for Obama? He has the most liberal democratic voting of any Senator. So again .... I ask you WHY?

OK. I know. HE's BLACK.

I believe in Hematology.

If Obama gets elected President Hillary will be 69 years old before she gets a chance to run again. If he doesn't win, she may run again in 2012 when she is 65 but that is even a bit doubtful.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Dh and I were both die hard Republicans, until this election. We just can't seem to get behind McCain, so for us it will be Obama.

And Obama will appoint a Supreme court judge who is a Pro choice and will appoint liberal judges that are for the liberal agenda.

Look at Obama voting record. 98 percent of the time he voted the party line. What the democratic leadership was pushing.

That is public record.

Is that what you want. A liberal president with a liberal house and Senate behind him?

If so then by all means vote for Obama.

If Obama gets elected President Hillary will be 69 years old before she gets a chance to run again. If he doesn't win, she may run again in 2012 when she is 65 but that is even a bit doubtful.

Look at McCain. He is 71. Reagan was older.