ClubAdventist is back!

Don't know what to do...

giselle831

You two should go to counseling. Whether a Christian one or not, it always helps to talk to a neutral third party. It may help to make things more peaceful. Also, so many women have anger issues that it drives the man out of the house. Something to think about.

• Moderators

You two should go to counseling. Whether a Christian one or not, it always helps to talk to a neutral third party. It may help to make things more peaceful. Also, so many women have anger issues that it drives the man out of the house. Something to think about.

My problem with a non-Christian counselor is this: The counselor may think that the problem in the relationship IS their religion, which then would/could lead to counsels that are anti-religion and would draw them farther away from God.

Gerry

" All the troubles in the world are a result of God's passivity"

I have to completely disagree.

All the troubles in the world are mostly a result of OUR passivity.

We see the hunger, diseases, wars, and atrocities and wonder why God isn't doing anything about it..... He must ask us the same question.

" We see the hunger, diseases, wars, and atrocities and wonder why God isn't doing anything about it..... He must ask us the same question.

O that is soooo powerful of a thought.... Thank you...

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com