ClubAdventist is back!

Joel Mosher

Stan

Joel Mosher was a 27 year old young man with a passion for outreach. He recently was elected as a leader in the Rest Haven Seventh-day Adventist Church. Joel was currently on a mission trip to the Philippines, helping build a church. The group of 14 left on March 11, 2008 and is returning on March 28, 2008.

Initial reports indicate that the group was on a work break and decided to go for a swim. While swimming, Joel was caught by a undercurrent and drowned.

The mission group is continuing the project, knowing that is what Joel would have wanted.

Our hearts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Messages of comfort can be sent to: sjensen@bcadventist.ca and will be past on.

Trip sponsored by the Rest Haven Seventh-day Adventist Church, A British Columbia Conference Church.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Moderators

Oh Stan, I'm so sorry to hear this. This young man must have been about the same age as your daughter. Right?

I'm sure you know all the people in that group, too.

It's such a shame when a death occurs accidentally... with no time for the loved ones and friends to "say goodbye."

Please pass along our (my) condolences to the church and to his family.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

What a terrible thing to have happen while on a mission trip. I pray his family and all on the trip find comfort in our blessed hope of Jesus' soon coming.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity