ClubAdventist is back!

The Lure of Sabbath Deception

CGMedley

• 8 months later...

Jesus said a lot about Sabbath keeping? What He said would not support the SDA view of it.

The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Jesus IS the Sabbath. We are to be worshiping Him, not the day.

"You may not agree with everyone. But if you are an honest man, when someone says something you disagree with it’ll drive you to the Word. If you find out that you were wrong and change your thinking then you are the better for it. If you go to the Word and find out that you were right then you have been strengthened. But either way always go to the Word!!” Billye Brim

Jesus is Lord of the sabbath day. He created the sabbath and everything else. Jesus is the central focus of sabbath worship. However, Jesus is NOT the sabbath. You have it twisted.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

He is our Sabbath Rest.

"You may not agree with everyone. But if you are an honest man, when someone says something you disagree with it’ll drive you to the Word. If you find out that you were wrong and change your thinking then you are the better for it. If you go to the Word and find out that you were right then you have been strengthened. But either way always go to the Word!!” Billye Brim