ClubAdventist is back!

McCain's VP Sarah Palin

Up, Up and awayyyy........ ! Ah, beautiful Ohio trees! I'll bet you have some raspberries back in there, hmm? Or is it past time, now?

What do you call that animal you are riding? It is def. not an "iron dog." Iron pony?

/dAb

dAb

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• D. Allan

• olger

• Dr. Shane

• CyberGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You sir, have excellent eyesight. It beats me how you can see them raspberries from your home. You are correct, there are many of them about including a blackberry patch on the south side of the track. We used to pick them between motos.

Bike? kTM 300 MXC. What goes up must come down, and that isn't the BIG jump on the track. That's in the back pro section. This tabletop is about 58' to clear it. Come on up anytime, and bring a sack (for the berries).

`oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

`lo Carol:

Welp.. Let me start by saying that dislocated left hips are the high water mark for pain. Broken collarbones are small potatoes by comparison. Got 4-titanium screws in my left ankle and a few other trophies :) .

Keep your wheels on the ground..

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

I doubt she's likely to move a whole lot of women to the red side of the ledger.

I was watching an interview of Geraldine Ferraro and she was very excited about Sarah Palin being on the Republican ticket. The way she was talking it sounded as if she was prepared to vote for McCain. So much so the interviewer asked her if she was going to vote for McCain. The question took her off guard and she paused for a moment. She said she is a Demnocrat and started to say she has always voted for Democrats but than stopped and said she did vote for Eisenhower. Point is, a lot of women are going to think long and hard about it. McCain doesn't need all the Hillary voters to vote for him, he only needs a small fraction to swing the election his way. Another statistic I saw was that the majority of pro-choice women voted for Bush in 2004 which shows that abortion is not the most important issue even to women that claim to be pro-choice.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Come on up anytime, and bring a sack (for the berries).

Thanks for the invitation. You're safe, though: it's a 1100 mile trip. :)

I can just smell the raspberry pie coming out of the oven!!!

Becareful with the "iron pony."

dAb

Quote:
Another statistic I saw was that the majority of pro-choice women voted for Bush in 2004 which shows that abortion is not the most important issue even to women that claim to be pro-choice.

Perhaps they just could not believe that it was possible to have that right taken from them?

Palin's governing style is exciting. Selling the Alaskan official plane of e-bay! I like that. She will tempt a lot of us. But we have to compare Democratic principles with Republican. The last Republican who didn't damage our country was Eisenhower.

If McCain wins - Sarah Palin could be up against Hillary or Obama in 2012.

I Obama wins - Michelle could be running in 2016.

Exciting time we are living in!

/dAb

dAb