ClubAdventist is back!

Rape Victims Charged For Their Own Investigation Kits

Read the story here

It appears that when Sarah Palin was mayor, her town's police department charged rape victims (between $300 and $1200) for the forensic test kits required to investigate the crime.

Not victims of other crimes, just rape. And not in other towns nearby.

This is not just being reported in the left-leaning media either - I tried doing a google search on "Sarah Palin rape victims" and got over 143,000 hits.

So much for the idea that just because a political candidate is female, she will benefit other females...

(Disclaimer: I am not a US citizen and I don't care whom you vote for or who wins your election. I reserve the right to comment on candidates from the left or the right, either male or female, black or white, if they are seen to be doing something that warrants commenting about.)

Aldona

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

• Moderators

That is certainly interesting. I do not know why that would be.

Do you know if the mayor in that town or in towns in Alaska is the one who determines the policy regarding the forensic test kits?

I would like to know if Palin made that decision personally.

I am sure that both men and women will continue to have some problems no matter who is President or Vice-President.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.