ClubAdventist is back!

Carol Sue Brown

Stan

BUCYRUS -- Carol Sue Brown, 66, died Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2008, at Fairhaven North, Upper Sandusky.

She had been in failing health the past several years.

Being from a Twin City, Carol was born Nov. 1, 1941, in Dennison, Ohio, to Robert and Mary McConnell Weaver, both deceased. Also preceding her in death are an infant granddaughter; an infant brother and an infant sister; and brother, Richard Weaver.

Surviving is a son, Robert Russel Terry of Bucyrus.

A graduate of Urichsville High School Class of 1959, she was a station manager for Western Union in Bucyrus in 1968-69, and in Shelby 1969-1970; also at Council on Aging from 1977-1987, Case Farms from 1987-1989. She did volunteer work for the Red Cross and Contact.

She was a member of Bucyrus Seventh Day Adventist Church where she was a Sabaschool Superintendent and teacher.

There will be a memorial service at 3 p.m. Saturday at the Bucyrus Seventh-Day Adventist Church, conducted by Pastor Marcellus de Oliveira. Private family burial will be at a later date in Sandusky Township Cemetery.

Memorials may be made to her church through the funeral home.

Arrangements entrusted to Munz-Pirnstill Funeral Home.

Source

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Excuse my ignorance. But who is this person?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.