ClubAdventist is back!

IAEA info suggests Iran worked on nuclear missile

John317

• Moderators

The thing we need to remember is that most of the Intelligence agencies from all over the world believed the same that US intelligence was saying about Saddam's WMDs. Remember that both Clintons said the same thing, as did Gore and all the others. They were all seeing the same reports that Bush saw. It is easy to look back with hindsight and say they were wrong, but it is untrue that President Bush was lying.

We could say the same thing about Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy relied on faulty intelligence, the same information that he got from the CIA and President Eisenhower. Every President makes his decision on the basis of the intelligence they receive. They make mistakes but you can't fault them for making mistakes because of wrong information.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Getting rid of Saddam was still the right decision. He had raped and killed enough. This was proven and had to be stopped.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

LOL. It's not you and me who are going to get anything, as usual. It's U.S. (and possibly British) oil companies - Bush's cronies - who are supposed to get no-bid contracts to the Iraqi oil fields. So far the Iraqis are saying no thank you, but Bush is determined we will not leave the country until he gets what he has promised - we WILL have a presence there, if not combat troops, then contractors and "peacekeepers." His goal is that we will get that oil.

Bush just wants to take control of Iran so that he can make it the 51st state and appoint Sarah Palin the governor. But just remember... Jesus was a community organizer and Pilot was a governor! I bet Sarah would love to get her hands on all that oil in Iran.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity