ClubAdventist is back!

Wall Street Tanks

Jeannieb43

• Moderators

The Dow Jones Average, and all the other stock averages, dropped farther and faster in the past two days than at any time in recent history.

Wall Street is tanking. The Wall Street brokers are tearing their hair.

If John McCain had his way, that would be our Social Security money Wall Street is losing.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

The Dow Jones Average, and all the other stock averages, dropped farther and faster in the past two days than at any time in recent history.

Wall Street is tanking. The Wall Street brokers are tearing their hair.

If John McCain had his way, that would be our Social Security money Wall Street is losing.

I thought, Jeannie, that you were combining storys....Iraqi tanks and the Wall Street Journal....

Yeah, that was a troubling thought...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

This is the time to buy stocks. Wall Street will come back, it always does. Investing now means an even greater return on money invested. Fear is driving the fall in the market. Stocks are now seriously undervalued.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

No, I am not kidding. I am not paranoid either. I invest in stocks every month. Not all stocks pay dividends. Purchasing stocks is not only done to receive dividends. This is one of the greatest opportunities to invest in stocks. There may never be another opportunity in our life times when the market is so undervalued as it is now.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Members

I agree with Shane. If I had the money right now I'd be snatching up a couple of prime stocks right now.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?