ClubAdventist is back!

To the apostates among us.

rush4hire

On your way to church today, remember... you might be sitting next to a Jesuit. So, be careful, afraid and paranoid. The Jesuit Zone...

How would that change things! Explain to me how can a couple people come in and take over a church? If it's that easy, why wouldn't they go for the conference and GC leadership instead? They'd have much more weight to throw around.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• olger

• Bravus

• Woody

• phkrause

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Even though I said don't try to call my credibility into question, you do it anyway.

Hey dud ... your credibility is already in question by reading the title of this thread.

Man ... You need to chill.

Take a tolerance and LOVE pill.

We are not all at the high level of spiritual discernment as ye may be.

But we ain't lookin at ever bush to see if a Jesuit there might be.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Oh dude, you are priceless. You start a thread calling everyone who disagrees with you 'apostates', and then accuse others of being mean and insulting? Gimme a break.

I would dare to say that there is not one person who could escape the wrath of Rush and live up to his standards and expectations. Can I ask if there is even one person who would believe in ALL that he says.

So, I just guess we are all Jesuits and apostates ... doomed since we don't agree with Rush. The sentence has been passed.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
Even though I said don't try to call my credibility into question, you do it anyway.

Hey dud ... your credibility is already in question by reading the title of this thread.

Man ... You need to chill.

Take a tolerance and LOVE pill.

We are not all at the high level of spiritual discernment as ye may be.

But we ain't lookin at ever bush to see if a Jesuit there might be.

I need to add one more thing. It is a good principle to live by:

Love Won Another.

And in the words of Stan ... Repeat as Needed.

Then read 1 Cor.13

I believe in Hematology.

Saul and his armies were in Goliath's radar but David wasn't. The SDA denomination is in the World Council of Churches' radar today (which includes the Catholic Church) but God's Davids aren't.

sky

Hey dude, if everyone has his own angel, they also have thier own devil.

If you are propounding a loveless religion, then

I Corinth 13 applys to you. And too many of our brothern, especially those who a focused on Jesuits and other conspiracy theorys do not have a love-filled religion. More over, they have a hate-filled religion.

I have said this before, and I will say it again. If Jesus doesn't improve your personality and your character, you only exchanged one form of devil worship for another. And there are just tooo many SDAs who are still worshiping the devil.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• 4 weeks later...

Quote:
and many Jesuits have already been discovered among us,

When did this happen? Can you tell me which church? What happened to the Jesuits?I would like to know the facts. Many claims are made, but with no particulars and no proof.

Beryl

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

Quote:
My concern is about those in our church who keep pushing their strange new ideals on us. They:

1. Push gays into church membership.

2. Push women pastors

3. Push the "Immaculate Conception" and "Original Sin" doctrines.

4. Push the idea that sin is too powerful for us to ever overcome, and that we'll just have to continue living in sin, no matter what we do.

5. Push an attack against the Law of God by saying sin is something besides breaking God's law.

6. Push the idea that Ellen White was not a real prophet and the testimonies can't be trusted.

7. Push an attack on the Bible, saying the Bible can't be trusted, that it's too complicated for us to understand, and that the scriptures conflict with each other.

8. Push weird interpretations, like that Job was being punished by God for his self-righteousness.

9. Push the idea that Job and others where not speaking by inspiration, but out of their own self-righteousness. Another attack on the Bible.

10. Push an attack on the character of God for stoning people to death for certain very grievous sins.

And many other things do they keep pushing and pushing and pushing. And they are doing it in unison, too. Like an organized team.

Most of those teachings are coming from one source and I don't like it either. There are things we can do and somethings we can't. That is up to the Lord's leading in our personal experience. But I must admit to say and do nothing is not an option. It doesn't matter to me what they are called,(Jesuit Illuminatey, Moonies, secret societies, Free masons) untimately Tares are tares and will never change. We must continue to do our work.

Mat 13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Taken from COL (Some paragraphs are skipped to keep this short but read the chapter entitled TARES)

Christ's servants are grieved as they see true and false believers mingled in the church. They long to do something to cleanse the church. Like the servants of the householder, they are ready to uproot the tares. But Christ says to them, "Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest."

There is in the Saviour's words another lesson, a lesson of wonderful forbearance and tender love. As the tares have their roots closely intertwined with those of the good grain, so false brethren in the church may be closely linked with true disciples. The real character of these pretended believers is not fully manifested. Were they to be separated from the church, others might be caused to stumble, who but for this would have remained steadfast.

The Redeemer does not want to lose one soul; His experience with Judas is recorded to show His long patience with perverse human nature; and He bids us bear with it as He has borne. He has said that false brethren will be found in the church till the close of time.

The tares closely resembled the wheat while the blades were green; but when the field was white for the harvest, the worthless weeds bore no likeness to the wheat that bowed under the weight of its full, ripe heads. Sinners who make a pretension of piety mingle for a time with the true followers of Christ, and the semblance of Christianity is calculated to deceive many; but in the harvest of the world there will be no likeness between good and evil. Then those who have joined the church, but who have not joined Christ, will be manifest.

The tares are permitted to grow among the wheat, to have all the advantage of sun and shower; but in the time of harvest ye shall "return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not." Mal. 3:18. Christ Himself will decide who are worthy to dwell with the family of heaven. He will judge every man according to his words and his works. Profession is as nothing in the scale. It is character that decides destiny.

The Saviour does not point forward to a time when all the tares become wheat. The wheat and tares grow together until the harvest, the end of the world. Then the tares are bound in bundles to be burned, and the wheat is gathered into the garner of God. "Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father." Then "the Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

1Co 11:18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it. 19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. (Size added for emphasis)

Norman

The unconditional pardon of sin never has been, and never will be. PP 522

Like the little colored boy said, "Get thee behind me satan, and don't you push." Grandpa told me that one 40-year ago.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Originally Posted By: Bravus
Oh dude, you are priceless. You start a thread calling everyone who disagrees with you 'apostates', and then accuse others of being mean and insulting? Gimme a break.

I would dare to say that there is not one person who could escape the wrath of Rush and live up to his standards and expectations. Can I ask if there is even one person who would believe in ALL that he says.

So, I just guess we are all Jesuits and apostates ... doomed since we don't agree with Rush. The sentence has been passed.

Lift Jesus up!!

I would love to have Jesuits come to our Church and listen to some of the great messages....
AMEN! Jesuits, Gays, Catholics, Eastern Religions ect, it would be FABULOUS if they would come to our church and listen! God's message is about reaching everyone, helping people find the power of God in their lives, finding peace for their souls, and this beautiful end-time message.

• 5 months later...

Hmmm..I have not spotted a single Jesuit among the forty-plus chaplains in the Sheriff's department let alone the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

Our local Amnesty group had a guest speaker once who was a Jesuit. He spoke about some of their work helping prisoners and ex-prisoners, refugees, troubled youth and homeless people.

If that is what Jesuits bring with them when they infiltrate an organization, then bring it on! We need more of them.

aldona

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

It is just my little opinion, but I think that the biggest coup the Devil ever pulled was the creation of denominations. All of the goodness of Jesus has been buried under stinking heaps of sectarian manure since the first century AD. "Christians" have fought, slaughtered each other, built walls, and used denominational doctrine to make themselves the "true church" and everyone outside their walls the "lost" and the "enemy."

Millions of dollars, euros, yen, pesos etc are spent building elaborate churches and "temples to God" but we forget that his church was the grassy fields. He didn't even buy a cicus tent for his events. The money that came in was not spent on food, salaries, or lodging, it was spent on food for the hungry, clothes for the cold, and sustenance for the widows and orphans.

Another thing... do we talk about the fact that Jesus did NOT make the beasts and dragons of Daniel, the Sabbath, the Catholic church, and the "state of the dead" his focus? Was his great comission "Go ye therefore and teach all nations, exposing the Jesuits and infiltrators, baptizing them into the Seventh-day Adventist Church and teaching them to abhore all other Christians as Babylon?" Nope!

Jesus dealt harshly with the sectarians of his day. His life was dedicated to caring for people on a temporal level first, and spiritual second. His first recorded miracle had nothing to do with anything spiritual or health, it was a social matter. He turned water into wine in order to keep the party going and help a friend avoid the embarassment of running out of happy juice.

Who is more like Jesus, the great SDA evangelists or Mother Theresa... a Catholic nun? I submit that there have been many Jesuits, nuns, Buddhists, Assemblies of God, Adventist nobodies, and so many others who are closer to what Jesus was than any Adventist evangelist who ever held a series has ever come close to.

thumbsup

Amen to all of the above, Friend. (capital "F" or small "f" friend?)

One of our Coptic (Egyptian) Orthodox friends describes the existence of so many denominations as "the body of Christ cut into lots of little pieces."

aldona

www.asrc.org.au

(Asylum Seeker Resource Centre, Melbourne)

Helping over 2000 refugees & asylum seekers each month

IMSLP/Petrucci Music Library

The Public Domain Music Score Library - Free Sheet Music Downloads

Looking for classical sheet music? Try IMSLP first!

• Moderators

I'm aghast!

Such apostasy! Having gays as members, and women as pastors!

[TIC]

I hope you're happy wherever you're worshiping. As for me and my house, we love the gays who are members of our church, and we have a woman pastor, as well!!

[Didn't Abraham Lincoln say "God must have loved the common people, because He made so many of them."] Well, my thoughts are: "God must have loved women and gays, because He made so many of them."

Our churches are not museums for the perfect, but rather, hospitals for the sick. EVERYbody is welcome.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

thumbsupnana

Thank you Jeannie. Well said. Since you have said it ... I don't have to.

I believe in Hematology.

So, Jeannie (and Redwood and whoever else), you would like someone openly living in a sin which God calls an "abomination" to represent a church which teaches that if we love God we will obey Him?

Interesting.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

If your not a member of the church your not directly "representing" the church. The question then becomes: Are openly gay persons allowed to be MEMBERS of the church? Hold church office, etc.?

Edit to add a comment:

I have known many gays over the years and sympathize with their plight, on many levels of life. What I don't like are gays, and they are legion, who INSIST, even DEMAND that I accept their lifestyle as normal. I really don't like the gay 'movement' political scene in general because of extemism in promoting said lifestyle.

• Administrators

If your not a member of the church your not directly "representing" the church. The question then becomes: Are openly gay persons allowed to be MEMBERS of the church? Hold church office, etc.?

Which raises another question- Does anyone have a right to have any expectations of God's people: leadership or lay-members?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I certainly have expectations of what constitues membership in an SDA church group! I also have expecatations of the members of the SCCA racing group I belong to. If you can't follow the rules, which are for the protection of OTHER MEMBERS, get off the track!

Why would association with Jesuits etc be contingent on their coming to our church to listen to us?
The best thing you can do for the poor, is not to become one.

oG

Sometimes we confuse hospitals with morgues. Hospitals main goal is to discharge people after making them well. Otherwise it becomes a babysitter for people who won't grow.

As to women pastors, it is better when men are the pastors. That's the way that Scripture has laid it out.

regards,

oG