ClubAdventist is back!

Biden ---- Jesus ????

At a recent campaign .... Joe Biden told a person to basically take up his bed and walk. This person was in a wheel chair and unable to stand. Yet Joe Biden told him to stand up. This is as bad as some of the evangelists who claim to do all these miracles. Many of which are proven fake.

But to tell a person who is in a wheel chair to stand up shows limited judgment at the least. Is this the kind of Vice President that we want?

I know if it was me that Biden had told that ... I might have punched him in the noggin (If I could reach it).

I just can't imagine what we would be talkin about if it was Sarah that had said this.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Well, I got to call them as I see them. Even though some members here might tell me I am reading with Democrat monkey eyes.

This seems like a swiftboat attack on poor Joe Biden. He just made a simple mistake and asked a local, state politician to stand up. I don't think he was pretending to be Jesus or that it reflects badly on his judgment.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Ahhh Shane ... Be a good Republican. I know you are.

The point of this is ... Can you imagine the swiftboating that would have occured if Sarah had said this? As it is .... they are attacking McCain for his war wounds.

I believe in Hematology.

Good point, Redwood. It's also pretty low of ABC to edit out parts of Palin's interview:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnic...palin-interview

How about all the secrets about Obama that the TV news media won't talk about? Like:

1) His fake birth certificate that Obama posted on his site

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/com...alysis-part-one

2) The federal lawsuit against Obama

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/com...s-for-president

3) Larry Sinclair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6w4Dl8QcY0

http://larrysinclair.org/download/Obamaletter.pdf

http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/

Not to mention the fact that Obama got confused and thought he had toured "57" states here in the US. There are 57 Islamic states.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Let's look at your sources, Mr. Nofist.....Apparently, they are coming from ONE individual, who supports Hillary....

Regarding the lawsuit against Obama as being not qualified ....

Source, not all the source, but a start at the source

Philip J. Berg, Nutbar Supreme

I think we have a winner in the "Who's the biggest kook in 9-11 Denial?" contest.

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania - 01/04/07) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, [berg is a former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania; former candidate for Governor and U.S. Senate; an attorney with offices in Montgomery County, PA and an active practice in Philadelphia, PA, who prior hereto has filed a RICO lawsuit against Bush and others for the events of 9/11 and plans to re-file shortly] announced today that he was issuing a call for world leaders to arrest and try Bush and Cheney for the global crimes of 9/11/01.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in a letter to the nations throughout the world:

"It is time for the nations of the world to come forth and take the leadership because of the failure of the United States Government and the States where crimes were committed on 09/11/01, where no thorough investigation and indictments occurred, to investigate, arrest and prosecute the people responsible for the murders on 9/11/01, specifically including George W. Bush and Richard Cheney."

Berg sounds quite confident there, but when it comes to specifics, he vacillates a bit:

Berg continued there is overwhelming evidence that:

"Bush and his cronies made 9/11 happen or let it happen. And, if they let it happen, then they made it happen. Either way, they are responsible; and more important, they have completely and unequivocally covered-it-up!"

But whether it's LIHOP, or whether it's MIHOP....

Now, it is time for world leaders to take the lesson learned from Iraq and issue a warrant for the arrest of George W. Bush and Richard Cheney; arrest them; take them to a neutral country; try them for the murder of over 2,800 people from more than 80 countries on 9/11/01 and, when found guilty, sentence them appropriately. Jurisdiction would be proper in any of the more than 80 countries whose citizens were murdered on 9/11.

Yeah, just arrest them!

Berg's a nutbar Bush-hater from way back; in 2001 he asked Supreme Court Justices Thomas, Scalia and O'Connor to voluntarily disbar themselves for their decision in Bush v. Gore. He also sued President Bush in 2004 under a RICO lawsuit on behalf of Willie Rodriguez.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I haven't heard anything about his war wounds - what are they saying? And is it actually Obama saying it?

Yes. They are authorized political ads being run by the Obama campaign ... the 'I approve this message' type that are being run on my local TV.

They are saying that McCain is not in touch since he can't even use a computer.

(He can't use the computer because of his war wounds.)

I believe in Hematology.

Here's a benign blog about it...

Andrew Keen on New Media: Obama's medium is the message McCain does not want to hear

Monday, 22 September 2008

Rather than the YouTube election, the 2008 Obama-McCain race is becoming the text-messaging and email election. First, Barack Obama text-messaged the announcement of his choice of vice-presidential running mate to several hundred thousand of his most intimate friends. Then he came out with a television advertisement suggesting that John McCain's inability to send an email made him unfit to be the next president. And now Governor Sarah Palin, McCain's iconoclastic, gun-toting Alaskan wild- card pick, may have sent too many emails for her own good.

The Obama decision on 23 August to text-message his choice of Joe Biden is ironic. His 3am text-message blast was supposed be a symbolically radical statement, the dawning of a new digital age in which the Democratic candidate bypassed mainstream media and personally communicated breaking news directly with his followers. The irony, however, is that Obama couldn't have made a more conservative choice, the six-term senior Senator from Delaware being the consummate Washington DC political insider. If, as Marshall McLuhan famously believed, "the message is the medium", then Obama should have sent out the Biden announcement by carrier pigeon.

With McCain, the irony is reversed. The incendiary implications of the unknown Sarah Palin VP pick are still reverberating through American living rooms. Using McLuhanesque logic, this radical message should have been announced in alternative reality in the virtual world of SecondLife.com. Yet McCain tossed his Palin grenade in the down-to-earth reality of a Midwestern convention centre – announcing his choice on 29 August at a rally in Dayton Ohio's appropriately named Nutter Centre.

But then perhaps McCain made his radical announcement in person because he doesn't know how to send emails. That would certainly be Barack Obama's explanation. The BlackBerry addicted Senator from Illinois has strong feelings about McCain's disinterest in new media. The wired Obama even came out with a television advertisement earlier this month labelling McCain a Luddite and technophobe because the 72-year-old Senator from Arizona doesn't know how to either use a computer or send email.

The McCain campaign responded, as it usually does, by playing its Vietnam card. Apparently McCain loves computers, but can't actually use a keyboard because of old war wounds picked up in North Vietnam's Hanoi Hilton. So, instead of sending emails himself, he dictates the message to his wife Cindy, who transcribes and sends them on his behalf – thereby replacing McLuhan's "the media as the message" dictum with McCain's alternative "the wife as the messenger" wisdom.

Maybe Palin could learn something from McCain inactivity on the email front. While McCain doesn't send enough emails, it seems like Palin has been sending too many. So many, indeed, that her gov.palin@yahoo.com email account got broken into by a hacker who then released her personal Yahoo address book and various private emails on to the internet.

So what's next in this email and text-message election? So far, there's been no direct email flame war between any of the candidates. Nor have any of them got caught text-messaging sweet nothings to an illicit lover. That may all change though. There's still over 40 days till the election and, to remix some words of wisdom from Harold Wilson, six weeks is a long time in new media.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Interesting info, thx, Mr. Neil. Now if Berg is a nut case, does that mean he's wrong about everything? Obama did post a fake birth certificate on his website. Why? Compare his to the "unbiased" one posted by factcheck.org, and you'll see that their version has a seal and folds in the paper, which is missing from the "real" one. I don't want to argue about this - just research it a bit, if you want to.

And if you also research 911, you'll find there's a lot to question. Ck this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWk8CTXWsQ Although I may not agree with everything, it sure makes you wonder.

IMHO, sure seems like the Obama camp & their followers are threatened by McCain/Palin, since ABC actually cut parts of Palin's interview out, which gave a different meaning to some of her answers, that Larry Sinclair was falsely arrested, that Palin's email acct. was hacked, and now Bill O'Reilly's website was hacked. It's all very interesting.

I had to laugh when you called me "Mr. Nofist" - why would you assume that I'm a male? LOL!

PS - If you want to see something funny, here's a spoof of McCain burping on the phone to Hillary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLCK3knuY8

I want to appologize for a post that may have been a bit ...um...over-the-top....in posting...at least there was ONE sentence that was a bit ...excessive.

So, having taken responsiblity for my post, and given permission to edit the offending piece out....can I have the post back? Or do I reply to this again...making such changes as necessary as I recall them....?

George Bernard Shaw