ClubAdventist is back!

Look At The Polls

Dr. Shane

• Administrators

Obama is a quick learner...

Uhhh... thinking ... That is universally regarded as a positive attribute, a necessary strength in leadership... except apparently in Republican-land...

Way to go in spinning a silk purse back into a pig's ear... reyes

Tom

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

I apologize for calling Obama Satan. His values are of the devil, but he is not the devil.

Ah....You KNOW his value are of the devil, eh?

How do you know? Have you heard him say that he plans to murder so many babys today thru abortion? Have you heard him say that he plans to lie to the american people so that they can not prove his words wrong? [isn't that also known as "truth"?] Has he told you that he is planning seditious acts againgst the american people???

So where do you get off as sayin that Obama's values are of the devil? He sounds so much more reasonable to talk to than you do..

Did you hear him say that his values are of the devil? How can you be certin that his values are of the devil? What makes his values different from yours? He may call some positions of McCains as inconsistant...He may say that some policys of McCains are wrong. He may even call McCain a "liar" [and I am not aware that he has done that.]. He may even talk of those policys as "hypocritial" [i am sure that he is saying that!]....but how do you KNOW that his values are against the American people?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw