ClubAdventist is back!

Blame Barney

According to Fox News ... As early as 2001 and 2003 President Bush tried to warn the House about the difficulties of Frannie Mae and Freddie Mac. But he was told that there was no crisis so just to relax. Who was the powerful Chairman who stopped the concern?

Barney Frank

It seems to me that HE is the one to blame.

But the result will be that both sides will scramble and puff out their chests to claim that they have the solution. After all the posturing is done ... they will sit down and compromise so that both sides can claim they were the leaders.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Barney Frank was not the chairman in 2001 or 2003. The Democrats didn't control the House of Representatives at that time. I think it has become pretty clear that both Republicans and Democrats on the House and Senate Banking committees have shared culpability in this crises. While Bush did try to do somethings, there are other things he didn't do and somethings he did that contributed to the problem. I am still convinced that the greatest share of culpability lies with the Federal Reserve.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Well he is the chairman now and comments like this ....

Quote:
Frank, who is Jewish, likened the negotiations over pay to convincing "the Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem to eat bacon on Yom Kippur."

Are not helpful.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I preferred Ron Paul who wanted to eliminate the Federal Reserve. If you ever read "The Monster from Jekyl Island" you'll see how this dishonest system was started.