ClubAdventist is back!

Where is the outrage for ACORN ?

How can we as a nation tolerate the fraud in the voter process that is happening by the Demos?

The votes that are affected will clearly change the outcome.

And what is the connection of Barack Obama ... as he was one of the directors of this crooked community organization.

Why is it that McCain has not challenged Barack's connection with ACORN ?

I am outraged.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• Neil D

• Dr. Shane

• John317

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree - it stinks.

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

DID YOU KNOW THAT ACORN HAS 59 CONVICTED FELONS WORKING FOR THEM?

It is no wonder that the Demos are working with them and that Obama worked for them.

I believe in Hematology.

It is no wonder that the Demos are working with them and that Obama worked for them.

What is it exactly that you are upset about? What is the problem as you understand it?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Good question

Did that help?

Interesting overt Democrate promotion of Acorn - in the 700B bailout bill.

Originally Posted By: Redwood

What is it exactly that you are upset about? What is the problem as you understand it?

Obama along with 59 convicted felons worked for ACORN.

Obama has been sending checks to ACORN.

Obama loves the work of ACORN.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

If convicted felons can be appointed to positions by Bush and work for Fox then surely they can work for Acorn!!!!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

First off, FoxNews is NOT a mainstream media...It is, by journalistic standards, nothing more than a "National Inquirer" and a mouthpiece for the Republicans.

Second off,you have 2 men, who apparently have axes to grind against Obama, and who appears to be 'in the industry'. Ever hear of them before? What creditials do they give, and are they substantiated from independant sources [other than FauxNews]?

3rd, there are a lot of unsubstantiated accusations that are unfounded and are being "tied" to Obama...They are stupid, rediculous, and illogical and most of all, unsubstantiated. Why should I listen to this garbage?

4th, from what I have gleaned, ACORN is an organization that get voters from lower economic class registered. and they get money for doing so. The pay thier workers to register voters. If they have criminals who are registering non-existant people, that is a bit different crime than buying actual votes.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted By: Neil D

Obama along with 59 convicted felons worked for ACORN.

Obama has been sending checks to ACORN.

Obama loves the work of ACORN.

It is not a crime to hire people who have served time.

Quote:
It is not a crime to hire people who have served time.

To put a better spin on it, it's a good thing to recycle people...especially if they have done thier time and are trying to get back into society.

Of course, this is a trust issue for those type of people....and why can't we place them in places that exhibit trust....

of course, if they become untrustworthy, it's time to let them know that is not a good thing.

George Bernard Shaw

>>It is not a crime to hire people who have served time.<<

It is wished that that were, indeed, the extent of Acorn's 'contributions' to the American electoral 'process'.

Hitler was a community organizer... :-(

Quote:
First off, FoxNews is NOT a mainstream media...

Say it isn't so, Joe.

Neilson Cable Ratings: Five of the top ten cable programs watched last week were on FOXNews. Hey... CNN had two. They don't always make it into the top ten with even one so that was a good week.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Administrators

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Where is the outrage for ACORN ?

How can we as a nation tolerate the fraud in the voter process that is happening by the Demos?

The votes that are affected will clearly change the outcome.

And what is the connection of Barack Obama ... as he was one of the directors of this crooked community organization.

Why is it that McCain has not challenged Barack's connection with ACORN ?

I am outraged.

• Fact: Barack was never an ACORN community organizer.

• Fact: ACORN never hired Obama as a trainer, organizer, or any type of employee.

• Fact: ACORN was not part of Project Vote, the successful voter registration drive Barack ran in 1992.

Redwood,

I think that this is a big "oops!" on your part....

George Bernard Shaw

Even if Barack had worked for ACORN, so what? Barack certainly has supported the work ACORN does in general. Nothing wrong with that. I don't hold anything against Barack for this ACORN scandal. However it does put election fraud into the Democratic circles,,, doesn't it?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

So far, what I have read shows that the organization has screwed up, in that there were some who took money for registering non-existant voters. This is a form of "voter fraud" which many would get upset about, as they think of "voter fraud" as a way to increase the democratic/republican vote and skew the voting numbers....This is NOT what is happening...

Of course, I could be wrong....as I havent read everything on it as yet.

George Bernard Shaw

“Rumors of Acorn’s voter fraud have been greatly exaggerated and to a large extent manufactured,” Bertha Lewis, the organization’s interim chief organizer, or chief executive, said Monday in a conference call to announce that the organization had registered 1.3 million people to vote.

Ms. Lewis said it was Acorn itself that informed state officials about some questionable registrations collected by its employees that are now under investigation. Acorn said it had terminated the workers involved.

From the New York Times -

George Bernard Shaw

All that I have reported here ... is just exactly what I heard on two different nameless news organizations. Just reporting what I hear the reporters say. There is no reference since ... it was just reported on the TV. But this is what is being reported by mainstream news reports. You may have your spin on the issue. But the facts are the facts.

I believe in Hematology.

Nameless????

Oh, come on Redwood....admit it. Your source is FAUXNews......

'cuz I saw them also.......confession is good for the soul...

George Bernard Shaw

Come on ... Neil the man ... listening to Fox News??? Never ....

I believe in Hematology.