ClubAdventist is back!

The Federal Lawsuit Against Obama

Gone Fishing

That is interesting.

I haven't been able to verify everything there yet. But if it isn't true, one would think that Senator Obama could easily set the record straight. One has to wonder why he won't (or maybe he can't).

I'm waiting....

Why don't you watch the entire video?

1) That nutbar info was from a "blog" not from a credible source. And this has nothing to do with 911. Just because Berg had a strong opinion on 911 doesn't mean he's wrong about this. It is a simple thing to give the court a birth certificate, so why the delay??

2) Factcheck.org is owned by Ananburg of Chicago, an organization which Obama was involved with and sat on their board for years - so much for being fair, huh? Besides, the birth certificate on Obama's site had no seal, factcheck.org's did have a seal.

I agree with missionlady - why doesn't he just give them the documents?

Why don't you watch the entire video?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

In terms of birthplaces, McCain can't throw too many stones, having been born in Panama.

Truth is important

Yeah, but he's legal though....American citizens can be born on foreign soil if they have American parents.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

So, what does it matter where Obama was born, if his mother was a U.S. citizen?

Berg, in the UTube, claims that Obama renounced his citizenship thru his parents when he attended school overseas....

Bogus stuff,,,,, snapping

George Bernard Shaw

McCain was born on American soil since the Canal Zone of Panama was a US territory just like Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgina Island.

A local talk show had this guy on the air the other day talking about the Obama birth certificate. He seems convinced that Obama was born in Indonesia and that the Republicans have some kind of proof but are waiting for a couple of weeks to spring the "October surprise". I hav dial-up at home so I have not watched the Utube video but it sounds like this same guy.

And tend to doubt Obama could get this far if that is true. If it is true I would like to see it go before the Supreme Court. The Constitution says a native-born citizen and I tend to think that would be anyone born to an American regardless where the person was born. The fact is any child born to any US citizen are themselves a US citizen from the time they are born so, in my mind, that would make them native-born. However the Supreme Court has never ruled on that.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

In terms of birthplaces, McCain can't throw too many stones, having been born in Panama.

Please show documented proof that McCain was born in the country of Panama. This is totally fabricated ... left-wing propaganda. They WISH it was true. But that does not make it so. McCain was born in a US territory ... not the country of Panama. You must have seen this one of CNN.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Bravus

Please show documented proof that McCain was born in the country of Panama. This is totally fabricated ... left-wing propaganda. They WISH it was true. But that does not make it so. McCain was born in a US territory ... not the country of Panama. You must have seen this one of CNN.

No, Redwood. McCain was actually born in Panama. Here is the record from Wikipedia.

Formative years and education

John McCain was born in 1936 at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, Panama, to naval officer John S. McCain, Jr. (1911–1981) and Roberta (Wright) McCain (b. 1912).[2] At that time, the Panama Canal was under U.S. control.[3]

So, you can argue that he was born outside this country...but it is NOT "CNN Left wing propaganda"....Oh, and I agree...He's still eligible for being President of the US....

George Bernard Shaw

Actually both statements are true. McCain was born in US territory in Panama. At the time he was born, the Panama Canal zone was not under the jurisdiction of the country of Panama. It was like a country within a country. Kind of like the Vatican is in Italy but is not part of Italy.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:
Panama Canal zone was not under the jurisdiction of the country of Panama

Yes Shane ...

That would be like saying that GETMO belonged to Cuba.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Meh, I knew all that. Just a throwaway line pointing out the ridiculousness of the issue.

Truth is important