ClubAdventist is back!

Diebold and the 'Bradley effect'

• Moderators

If I were a conspiracy-minded type of fellow I might be inclined to think that all the buzz about the 'Bradley effect' (polls over-reporting the vote for a black candidate because allegedly voters tell pollsters they'll vote for him but end up not doing so) is actually being promulgated as a way of preparing voters for large disparities between the exit polls and the Diebold-tabulated votes.

Truth is important

Nothin to do with conspiracies. It has to do with documented HISTORY. It has happened with each and every race that Obama has been involved in.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I am sure that if Obama goes into the election ahead in the polls and ends up losing that many on the Left will be embracing the conspiracy theories. However the only evidence of voter fraud has been shown to be with the left-wing groups.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Moderators

Nup, sorry man, got that wrong too, on two counts:

1. voter registration fraud is not voter fraud - those falsely registered voters won't vote, and won't distort the result

2. McCain also attended an ACORN-sponsored dinner, so if the claim is that ACORN did various things and Obama is (tenuously) associated with them, then that same claim applies to McCain.

Dude, I know you watch a wide variety of media, but you seem to be accepting the talking points without as much checking as usual.

Truth is important

Well, if we consider voter fraud to be a two step process, than we can stipulate that we only caught them breaking the first step. A few years ago in my county we found that over 700 dead people had voted. It isn't hard to figure out if these folks were registered Democrats or voting in Democratic primaries.

I have served as an election judge before. I have seen voter fraud happen in front of my eyes but not able to stop it because they were working the loopholes. In that precinct, when we counted the votes the Democrat at the top of the ticket got more votes by nearly 50 to 1.

It's interesting that I've never heard of Republican voter fraud. There just ain't such an animal.

They have one principle ... Honesty.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Truth is important

I don't hold the ACORN scandal against Obama. I am sure he had nothing to do with it directly or indirectly. I have seen more election fraud in Democratic circles than Republican circles but I am not willing to say one side is more corrupt. When I lived in Minnesota the Democratic candidates in one election got more votes in a small town then there were people living in the town.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't hear you. What did you say?

I believe in Hematology.

>>I don't hold the ACORN scandal against Obama. I am sure he had nothing to do with it directly or indirectly.<<

Umm, might the fact that Obama diverted $800,000 of campaign monie$ to Acorn via first laundering it through Citizens Services Inc - count as Obama having, at least, an indirect influence...? Innocuous? So, why was it then necessary for Obama's campaign to file an FEC amendment - when found out?

Why didn't his campaign simply funnel those monie$ directly to Acorn?

Who is really Barrack Hussein Obama? or is it really Barry Soetoro? bwink

(why is this thread so screwed-up? ...giving me a lazy eye)

Quote:
(why is this thread so screwed-up? ...giving me a lazy eye)

You can blame a Democrat for that. Bravus wasn't speaking loud enough.

I believe in Hematology.